Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashland Locke’s no birth records

When was Ashland supposed to born and where was born and raised in New York? Where the investigators looked for his records?
    Ashland’s parents died in car wreck. I guess little he would have had little money back when he started in business. Who was his mentor who died right before started in business?

Do we know anything about Ashland's past? It is odd that there is no record of him prior to his purchase of his first business. This would be a good thing for Billy or his sources to investigate, or even Victor.

Comment

Hmmm, not being able to find any birth records is making this get a bit juicy. Can’t wait for the possible dirt to come out.

Comment

There are so many holes with this plot. It's not even swiss cheese at this point. There is NO cheese to hold the plots together.

Comment

Ashland's story just got a lot more interesting for me. No birth record of Ashland is really odd and very suspicious. I wonder what is Ashland hiding. When he got that text today on his phone he sure looked scared. Someone knows his secrets and it looks like they are ready to come forward. I wonder if Ashland is related to anyone in Genoa City.. Could he be Theo's father who never died.
          I'm with Billy, there's a story here with Ashland and I think it's a doozy I feel. Can't wait to see what Ashland's story is

Comment

• Shoelover
            Shoelover commented
            Editing a comment
            CloverLeaf, I too hope the writers come through on this story line. The JT s/l was a dud and the one for Mariah became predictable. So let’s se where they go with Ashland.

• Jerze
            Jerze commented
            Editing a comment
            Or might he be Theo's uncle and the result of another of Stuart Brooks' encounters. Perhaps Ashland's dad was actually his step-dad and took his wrath out on the boy. While I think that Ashland is telling a boatload of lies he showed real anger and pain when he talked about the abuse and neglect by his parents - I don't think that he's lying about that.

• Jerze
            Jerze commented
            Editing a comment
            Or might he be Theo's uncle and the result of another of Stuart Brooks encounters. Perhaps Ashland's dad was actually his step-dad and took his wrath out on the boy. While I think that Ashland is telling a boatload of lies he showed real anger and pain when he talked about the abuse and neglect by his parents - I don't think that he's lying about that.

I think Ashland killed his mentor and then bought her companies...I think Victoria is in danger.

Comment

I won't anticipate much about this storyline, it's going to fall flat like the Mariah kidnapping. It will lead to nothing shocking. If I were to write this, I would make Ashland the long lost son of Sutton Ames. That way, Amanda and Ashland will be related.

Comment

Billy & Lily just assume that Ashland scrubbed his records because he did something he wants to hide. They could be no record of him & his family, because they were in the witness protection program.

Comment

Billy needs to mind his own business and leave Victoria alone. He's annoying. Lily is no better. There must be something else they could focus on. Victor needs to mind his own affairs as well. He's no angel, either. Why can't Victoria be happy? She hasn't smiled so much in months. I like the couple and want to see them succeed.

Comment

• Mermaid777
                  Mermaid777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Billy is like a dog with a bone. It’s overkill. I wish Lily could leash him ASAP. And yes, Victoria is so bouncy and happy and enjoyable to watch. Loving that! I want a juicy story but ultimately a happy ending for them.

No birth records could mean he is actually someone else. So who could that be? Eric Vanderway?..but then who would be the older woman who looks like he swindled? Maybe Dina but she didn't die.... starting to get a bit interesting...

Comment

• Jerze
                  Jerze commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He might be another Brook's offspring by yet another young woman. Perhaps a young married woman with an abusive husband.

I think Ashland being Eric Vanderway would be jumping the shark since the writers introduced Theo and told his back story of deceased parents. It would be very cruel to let your only child think you are dead. Plus, Theo knows Tara.

Comment

I just want Billy to come out looking like a fool. I don't care what Ashland did when he was a teenager.

Comment

• LoveTheWinters
                    LoveTheWinters commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This. I want him to look like a complete and totally obsessed fool. Billy is so unlikable now. With Ashland Victoria seems mature and happier than we've seen her in years. She's almost like a different woman...maybe because she's finally with a mature man that she doesn't have to mother. Which is odd because she's helping him through him chemo but still comes off as a doting wife/lover. But anyway, she's even now having dinner with people other than her parents as if she could actually have friends. I've never trashy seen Victoria like this and I'm enjoying her again. I just don't want them to ruin this because I LOVE them together. I hope it's more of a tortured youth that he wanted to forget and he changed his identity instead of some heinous crime. All this hype about his mysterious past should just end with Billy having egg on his face. That way it went be considered some dud of a story

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
                  I think Ashland being Eric Vanderway would be jumping the shark since the writers introduced Theo and told his back story of deceased parents. It would be very cruel to let your only child think you are dead. Plus, Theo knows Tara.
                  Maybe Theo has been wise to this all along.

Comment

• Jerze
                    Jerze commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He might not be a Vanderway but perhaps another unknown Brooks.

• Jerze
                    Jerze commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He might not be a Vanderway but perhaps another unknown Brooks.

I hope Ashland didn’t do something so bad that he’s written off the show. It sure does look suspicious and he looked worried after he read that text. Maybe it’s from Victor trying to scare Ashland, lol. Or, Billy trying to rile him up. How could he go this long without birth records? He has to have them hidden.

Comment

• Jerze
                    Jerze commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Unless he killed his parents I think that they could do a work around. I want him to stay but I need him to be doing something else other than making goo goo eyes at Victoria. Bring on the Newman takeover or something. A

Ashland Locke is not the name he was born with.

Comment

• Shoelover
                    Shoelover commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now THAT sounds like a possibility!

• CloverLeaf
                    CloverLeaf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL.. Who would deliberately name himself "Ashland?"

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page