Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to give up this idea that everyone needs to be coupled up. Some people are just meant to be alone but still have a group of friends and the odd date now and then. People like Jack, Nina and Esther fall into that category. Victoria would be better off alone and just focusing on her kids rather than marrying a dark horse like Ashland. I think Victoria only agreed to Ashland's proposal to make Billy jealous because he moved in with Lily.
    Last edited by gippsy; September 14, 2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Soras
      Soras commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Victoria genuinely loves Ashland. It’s not about pita childish annoying Billy. Victoria can go it alone…she has for a while now. But she’s found love so why not grab it while it’s there.

Originally posted by gippsy View Post
    We need to give up this idea that everyone needs to be coupled up. Some people are just meant to be alone but still have a group of friends and the odd date now and then. People like Jack, Nina and Esther fall into that category. Victoria would be better off alone and just focusing on her kids rather than marrying a dark horse like Ashland. I think Victoria only agreed to Ashland's proposal to make Billy jealous because he moved in with Lily.
    I can agree there are happy / contented single people out in the world but I just don’t think Jack is one of them. Jack is written as a man longing for a woman to share his life with. He doesn’t like being alone. And, I don’t see anything wrong with wanting to have someone waiting at home (so to speak) to help wash away the day’s troubles. The Tear Drop of Love wasn’t that long ago. Kyle and Harrison living in the house filled the void but they are gone and the house is quiet again. Jack clearly has a deep love for Phyllis.

The writers have Jack discussing love with Lauren, Phyllis, Billy, etc. The writers put zero effort into writing Nina or Esther as having any other priority except writing or the grandchildren.

Comment

This is more about the Abbott house. I used to think it was funny during the 80s & 90s when Jack, Traci and Ashley were eating breakfast or dinner in their dad's house-- because they were still living at home. These grown- a** adults in their 20s and 30s still dining at the family table on meals prepared by the maid. Jack never had to work for anything. He had everything handed to him just like Billy. Although Ashley isn't a real Abbott, I respect her the most out of everyone in that family because she had to prove herself.

Comment

I don’t see how Ashley had to prove herself any more than the other Abbotts. She was an adult when she found out that John wasn’t her father. John called her, My Beauty”. She was given just as many opportunities as the rest of them. Jack was groomed to be CEO. Ashley’s education and passion was creating fragrances in the lab. She was the led chemist, not CEO until she wanted to fight Jack for the position he worked hard to prove worthy of in John’s eyes.

Comment

Jack could have had Rey’s mother a few years ago…Eva LaRue. She was more than interested, she’s too young to be Rey’s mother but no matter…I think they’d have been a nice couple. Too bad the writers didn’t think so.

Comment

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            The writers may have thought so but she was working on other projects at the time and not available long term.

If they're not going to put Jack and phyllis back together, then Gloria should be with Jack. Finally!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

But is it possible Jally gets together to forget about Adam and Phyllis?
            With JG's writing....anything is possible but, I sincerely hope NOT! Jack deserves better than that viper IMO

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X