• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thomasha <3
    Recurring Poster
    • Aug 2016

Sally needs to stay away from all men in Genoa City

It is enough for Sally to get many heartbroken from wrong guys. I don’t want her to date Adam because he’s still obsessed over Sharon and his psycho ex.I don’t want her to deal with them. I want her to be independent and get her Spectra Fashion back. I want her to push guys away for a long time and let her find herself again. I want her to be mysterious about everything that make everyone wondering about her. I am tired of everyone warning each other of Sally. I want Sally to prove them wrong this time.
  • MEK
    Senior Board Member
    • Nov 2007

Sally can make Adam say Sharon who? Adam does not appear obsessed with Sharon. He really seems attracted to Sally. The relationship is just starting.

Comment

• cabc
      cabc commented
      Editing a comment
      They need to leave Sharon and Adam alone and move on, because they don't need to be together, if anything, sharon should be with Nick. They've both grown and have matured, and I've always been a shick fan, so there's that.

• klalala
      klalala commented
      Editing a comment
      I love their energy (or fire as Adam puts it) but I don't think Chelsea is going to agree with me. Ooh, I can't wait...

• mariem202
      mariem202 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love shadam but fans thought Adam woukd always love Sharon in 2012 when he met and fell completely in love with chelsea. Back then, Adam was actually really obsessed with sharon.

He was hallucinating her, dreaming of her, not able to function

Yet he did manage to get over her for years until this Adam came on

And his attraction to Sally is very obvious
  • DallasGal
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

Maybe it is correct that Adam will always love Sharon or Chelsea. Sharon is not available and Chelsea put the screws to the relationship with Adam so why not Sally? Adam can’t pine away for those women because life is too short.

Comment

• cabc
      cabc commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Adam and Sally would make the perfect couple, but I did like him with Chelsea! But if Chelsea can't get over this Sharon obsession, then give Adam to Sally. Adam is attractive to Sally, just like he was attracted to Chelsea. Hell, they're just like him! They're go getters, and scammers. Why wouldn't he be attracted to Sally, plus she's beautiful...
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Adam will always love Chelsea and Sharon, but I think it's time they move him to a new woman. CH and MG have it.

Comment

• Dlee72
      Board Regular
      • Nov 2013

Adam has far more chemistry with Sally than he ever had with Sharon or Chelsea and they look smoking hot together.

Comment

• cabc
        cabc commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, they look Hot together, and Sally isn't holding anything back. I am sick of how everyone believes she's not redeemable, especially Phyllis of all people!

• Dlee72
        Dlee72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly so many characters that have done just as bad if not worse than Sally.
    • PennyB
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2006

All of the women on the show hate Sally (well, except Chloe who really doesn't like her anyway). If she stays away from all of the men, she's gonna be pretty lonely. I really find it disgusting that this character is SO isolated. The only time any character says anything about her is negative...or to warn somebody else to stay away from her.

Comment

• cabc
        cabc commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Chloe said one thing Chloe got right, was when she said her, Sally and Chelsea are pretty much in the same category. All three will do what they need to do in order to survive, neither of them are beyond it! Three peas in a pod! I bet Chelsea will change her mind about not wanting to work for Adam if Sally ends up with her man.
    • Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

I’m just curious if Noah is going to be involved with Sally that would really stir things up.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it’s wait and see with Adam and Sally although I am certainly interested. I just can’t see who Noah would be paired with that isn’t already paired. Elena comes to mind but unless she’s with Nate .

• Soapfan54
        Soapfan54 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! I joke about Y&R's "skeleton crew" casting, but there's literally no one to pair Noah with! Unless it's Crystal from the GP in a speaking role!

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they wouldn’t be in this mess if they would have kept more of the newer characters around like Lola and Tara. This show is great at shooting their own foot.
    • cabc
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2006

I honestly think Adam and Sally would make an excellent couple, they're cut from the same cloth. Sally really hasn't been given a fair chance by anyone but Jack, and she does what she does after being backed into a corner. Phyllis needs to sit her criminal behavior azz down somewhere. Sally clearly reminds her of herself, that's why she hates her. I say, get her Sally!

Comment

• Lady Killer
        Senior Board Member
        • Jun 2011

CH is such a great actress and both writing teams for YR and BB have wasted her constantly on guy drama and thieving, it sucks

Comment

• SheilaFan32
          Senior Board Member
          • Oct 2017

I disagree. And I hope Sally and Adam have a long term relationship.

Comment

• gippsy
            Senior Board Member
            • Jun 2004

We keep hearing about how perfect and idyllic Summer and Kyle's life is in Italy. Meanwhile the woman who made that possible is suffering immensely and scorned by almost everyone in GC. It's like the writers purposefully don't want Sally to succeed or be happy. They're determined to screw Sally over no matter what she does. It must be very frustrating for the actress Courtney Hope. She probably wishes her fiance Chad Duell would find her a gig on GH where they would likely treat her a lot better.

Comment

• bluejazz
              bluejazz commented
              Editing a comment
              She's front and center bringing the drama and with Adam in the mix that's sure to continue. She got an Emmy nomination under her belt and it's better than being on GH where she would play third minion cheerleader to Carly.

• PennyB
              PennyB commented
              Editing a comment
              I am SO with you on this one. Summer got (by her own choice) everything she ever wanted. Anybody wonder why she isn't rushing home to be with bitter mom Phyllis and her other loving relatives?
          • mariem202
            Contract Poster
            • Aug 2011

Adam and Sally are smoking hot.

Will Adam always love both Sharon and Chelsea? Of course

But then Sharon will always love Nick and Adam, and she has been with another man for 3 years

Comment

• CloverLeaf
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2017

It irks me that Sally has been in GC for such a short time and has already been systematically skewered by nearly every one in town. Phyllis, Nikki, Jack, Lauren, Victor & Nick all have it in for her.

The other thing that irks me is how Sally is getting blamed for what Tara did. Sally wanted Summer out of town, I agree, but Sally didnt threaten Summer if she didnt leave. Tara did that.

Sally managed to get Summer on the list of candidates for the job in Milan. Surely Angelina Marchetti checked out Summer's qualifications for the job before she offered it to her. Even on the recommendation of Erik Forrester, she would have checked her out. So all the hate for Sally because Summer was good enough to be chosen by Angelina Marchetti is ridiculous. Instead of congratulating Summer on her capabilities, they are blaming Sally because Summer chose this once in a lifetime, career making opportunity, instead of staying in GC with mommy and daddy. Go figure! Yeesh!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2014

Sally doesn't know that Victor is at his most dangerous when he is smiling. Her first mistake was questioning his paternal authority over
                Adam in his own home.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jan 2014

OMG--Victor called Sally a " Dame". Now I am going to think of her as Dame Sally!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X