• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LisaLisaberg
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Sep 2021

Nick and Billy-Had to laugh

Nick and Billy's antics may be a little childish, but when Nick dropped something into Billy's glass and Billy did not notice until he went to take a drink, made me laugh. What did Nick drop in there anyway. A napkin/coaster? These two together are always good for a chuckle.
  • DebJN
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2019

Nick dropped 2 maraschino cherries in Billy’s drink. I wish Billy laughed it off rather than want to throw the glass at Nick. It was a good scene but Billy needs to lighten up.

Comment

• Frank52
      Frank52 commented
      Editing a comment
      Billy is always uptight and miserable unless he's trying to get Lily in bed. It was pretty amusing for Nick to do it.
  • WorldTurner
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2006

He put cherries in his drink.

Comment

• littleliz
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Nov 2016

I had said this before in a post that I don't drink but have never seen cherries, lemons, limes etc. sitting out
      on the top of a bar. It isn't sanitary but had to laugh when Nick put the cherries in Billy's drink.

Comment

• clamcat
        clamcat commented
        Editing a comment
        It may not be the most sanitary practice but I’ve seen garnishes sitting out at bars many times, particularly at weddings or receptions (like the NewmanMedia launch), where large volumes of cocktails are being served.

• littleliz
        littleliz commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you ever see lemon in champagne? That's what it looked like. I never have and with the
        odd shaped glasses it was hard to drink.
    • MsMalin
      Senior Board Member
      • Aug 2018

That was a cute scene.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by LisaLisaberg View Post
        Nick and Billy's antics may be a little childish, but when Nick dropped something into Billy's glass and Billy did not notice until he went to take a drink, made me laugh. What did Nick drop in there anyway. A napkin/coaster? These two together are always good for a chuckle.
        Made me laugh too. We need more of these light scenes. The stories have everyone so serious and uptight these days. Lily and Adam, of all people, seem to be the most chill these days. Go figure.

Comment

• chandon1
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2019

LMBO@show!

Oh, the horror of it ALL...putting a couple of cherries in a glass of 10 year old Scotch!

Scotch drinkers like my hubs would NOT be amused!

Comment

• CincyLady
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DebJN View Post
            Nick dropped 2 maraschino cherries in Billy’s drink. I wish Billy laughed it off rather than want to throw the glass at Nick. It was a good scene but Billy needs to lighten up.
            Billy needs way more than lightening up. He needs some serious therapy. The drinks were free Billy - go get another one.

Comment

• carolinakid
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2007

I love the cherries ? in my Manhattan! I wait til the end to eat them after they’ve soaked in the booze.

Comment

• TVDfan
                Board Regular
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by carolinakid View Post
                I love the cherries ? in my Manhattan! I wait til the end to eat them after they’ve soaked in the booze.
                What about cherries without booze

Comment

• carolinakid
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2007

I love cherries anyway!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...