Can someone please explain the girl with the green dress at the GP?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dedicatedsoaper
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2013

Can someone please explain the girl with the green dress at the GP?

It has been MONTHS and the girl that works for Phyllis in the lobby has had the exact same green dress on! I don't believe it's a type of uniform. But come on, either she can't get it off or wardrobe is color blind. Am i missing something?
  • taramartin
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2013

Why don't you believe it is a uniform? Many years ago I worked in a hotel, we had a very cute uniform - being a uniform we owned several pieces - plenty of time to wash it.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
      dedicatedsoaper commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know that it is or isn't. I don't remember seeing anyone else in a uniform. It's a dress, so I don't think I have ever seen a dress as a uniform. Usually it's a blouse and skirt type of thing. Seems very odd to me.

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I started a thread earlier about Crystal and Billy.
  • Scandal
    Board Regular
    • May 2013

She now wears an employee badge on her uniform which happens to be a green dress.

Comment

• anncompton
      anncompton commented
      Editing a comment
      Whew, at last they added badge. I screamed about that green dress for months.
  • GwenSharonteam
    Senior Board Member
    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by dedicatedsoaper View Post
    It has been MONTHS and the girl that works for Phyllis in the lobby has had the exact same green dress on! I don't believe it's a type of uniform. But come on, either she can't get it off or wardrobe is color blind. Am i missing something?
    Before she was the unique employee working there, you had few other girl with the same dresses .so it’s definitely the uniforms. You can check the episode with the girl who drugged the guest for the GP opening party, you would see she’s not the only one wearing it … the fact they kept only her as employee and people strangely are shock to see in that dress …

Comment

• zenmaster5
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • May 2017

It really just looks like a uniform to me. I don't believe this girl in the green dress, would keep the same green dress on for months if it wasn't a uniform. May be one day we will see her come into the hotel for a spa date with her boyfriend or a friend which would be a nice change for her since she is part of GC now!.

Comment

• DallasGal
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2008

Crystal is lucky she works for Phyllis because her uniform is pretty and it looks great on her!

Doesn’t the guy who works there wear a green shirt?

Comment

• henyvo02
          Contract Poster
          • Sep 2008

It is a uniform a lot of uniforms are dresses why would you think it was not a uniform you always see hotel staff uniforms being dresses just not as nice.

Comment

• Soapfan54
            Contract Poster
            • Aug 2016

Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) already cleared this up. She Tweeted an on-set photo w/herself and who we'd been calling "The Girl in the Green Dress." She said the steady-extra/character's name was Crystal and they were hanging out on the Y&R set between takes. The dress is the GP uniform.

I'm wondering why it would be thought that either the Show would allow or that the actress would actually wear the SAME dress every day, unless it is a prop uniform

Comment

• bputman
              • Jan 2007

I would die laughing if Crystal and the guy in the purple shirt from Society were secretly working together to uncover everyone's misdeeds. Between these two, they hear everything in town!

Comment

• taramartin
                taramartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe Sally should become a secret friend of Crystal's.

• soapmonster
                soapmonster commented
                Editing a comment
                That could be a fun storyline!
            • aryastark
              Senior Board Member
              • Jan 2021

The lady is an employee and I assume that green dress is her work uniform.

Comment

• Little Lulu
                Board Regular
                • Jul 2014

OP you said that you think that the green dress is not good on Crystal. If it is the character's street clothes, then why does Phyllis speak to her like she is working but Phyllis the owner of the GP never says to her "why don't you have your uniform on?" That is because Crystal does have her work clothes on.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
                  Editing a comment
                  I never said it wasn't good on Crystal.

• Little Lulu
                  Little Lulu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I stand corrected.
              • Shoelover
                Contract Poster
                • Dec 2017

Never thought she was wearing anything but a uniform. Who would wear the exact same dress every day if it wasn’t a uniform? . Now, I don’t see how she wears those heels every day though. As much walking as she had to do, I would think her feet would hurt by the end of the day.
                Last edited by Shoelover; September 5, 2021, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
                  Executive Poster
                  • Feb 2013

It's like the bowl of green moss on GH

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! Had there been another employee wearing the same, it would not have been so confusing!

• JNLrafamily
                    JNLrafamily commented
                    Editing a comment
                    dedicatedsoaper you are most welcome. I just thought of the green moss after seeing so many comment on the "lady in the green dress"....LOL
                • Mermaid777
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Dec 2014

She always looks too serious though when she’s walking around. Hotel employees usually are smiling and saying hello to people. She looks stiff.

Comment

• littleliz
                    • Nov 2016

Wanted her to be in another outfit for the party but she was still in the green dress. Black tux or dress would have been great on her. Or something red.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X