• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cowboytoast
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2019

Is Nikki drinking again?

I love Nikki telling Nick & Victor that even if Ashland has a shady past what matters is the man he is today -

Ironically she can't extend that same sentiment to Adam -

And what's up with Nick? "I talked to Phyllis about looking into Ashland and she thinks it could backfire on us" -

Of ALL people who should know it's Phyllis - but she is just like Nikki - she doesn't practice what she preaches - maybe it's true that guys go for chicks who are like their Mother-

I hope Victor will ignore both of these buffoons and go ahead with his investigation - Ashland is a time bomb and it's going to screw with a lot of people when it eventually comes out-
  • Smoochies
    Day Player
    • Nov 2020

SO if Ashland dark past consists of killing rich women and taking over their companies, Nikki thinks it's FINE her rich daughter marries him...

Comment

• DallasGal
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2008

Nikki drinking? This is out of left field. There has been no indication that Nikki is drinking.

Comment

• RockinNwatchin
        RockinNwatchin commented
        Editing a comment
        She was just being facetious. Kind of like when somebody does something and you ask them, "Are you out of your mind?" You know they are not out of their mind, but what they said of did seems like it.
    • Mermaid777
      Senior Board Member
      • Dec 2014

I think Nicky could be a tad cautious but mostly she’s just thrilled to finally see her daughter so happy and so in love again.

Comment

• Angeldar
        Soap Addict
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Mermaid777 View Post
        I think Nicky could be a tad cautious but mostly she’s just thrilled to finally see her daughter so happy and so in love again.
        I think she is like Jack was with Tara and Harrison...so elated that they don't see the red flags and they deny to themselves that there are any.

Comment

• Mermaid777
          Mermaid777 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, good analogy!
      • Moore ideas
        Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
        • Jul 2005

ADVISORY:

I highly recommend that everyone read the stuck moderator advisory on "disrespectful posting". Posters who ignore advisories can often discover that their posting privileges are temporarily suspended.
        Moore ideas
        SOC Moderator
        Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
        "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

• sneekee1
          Soap Addict
          • Jun 2011

Nikki doesn't like Adam because of what he has done to her family. Yes, he has done some nice thing recently, but that doesn't negate everything he has done in the past. You don't forget this overnight. As of yet, Ashland hasn't done anything to Nikki or her family. He didn't even go after Victor when Victor made his sign the contract before he called 911. People are not obligated to forgive other people.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X