• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taramartin
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2013

Is it final? Is Sutton guilty?

What is happening on this front? He always seemed guilty but it seemed a bit too easy.
  • Loyalyr
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2015

It seems like the criminal case is over. He wasn’t found guilty in any court case. But what I don’t understand is who was prosecuting the case? It wasn’t Michael, I don’t think. It was out of Chicago I thought. So why is the criminal case dropped? And why was it brought in the first place after thirty years. What evidence was there against Sutton. Story had a lot of unanswered questions.
    Last edited by Loyalyr; August 24, 2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
      CloverLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree. What happened now that resurrected a 30 year old case and what evidence was there against Sutton? It did seem as if they said the case was over which is just mind boggling. What happened? Why didnt we see anything? The writing is just terrible. That's all I can say.
  • stillrestless
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2008

Like you, I was wondering if this story is officially over?? Lately, it seems that every storyline moves along at a snail's pace for months & months....and then one day (in one episode) everything's over & we're left with far too many questions about what happened!

Comment

• zenmaster5
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • May 2017

It seems as though the cases hinges on Naya's cooperation with the DA and from what it looks like, she isn't willing to cooperate with the DA to send Sutton to jail for his crimes. May be this case will pick up in a couple of weeks once Naya has a chance to think about it.

Comment

• joan of arc
        Recurring Poster
        • Jul 2016

It seems that when the writers gets a writers block this is what happens, if the storyline was to get Amanda reunited with her half sister and mother well then it is the end of this storyline.

Comment

• Good Kitty
          Contract Poster
          • Jun 2015

A disappointingly underdeveloped story that was a waste of some fine actors. A 3 year old got more screen time than Sutton Ames. (IMHO) ?

Comment

• Teaday13
            Contract Poster
            • May 2019

story just faded away, did not seem finished

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

The story just disappeared. Very odd to me.

Comment

• kentucky
                Senior Board Member
                • Mar 2004

I've been wondering if the story is over. I liked all the actors who did great with what they had to work with. I really like MM/Amanda and wanted it to be a great story for her. I'm left puzzled.

Comment

• chandon1
                  Contract Poster
                  • Aug 2019

Show seems 2 leave loose ends in many of the s/l's!

Something that makes peeps LOSE interest in the show itself!

THAT & the DUMBING down of so many characters or having so many act OOC 2 prop the faves!

Comment

• truecrew
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Oct 2017

I am guessing when Victor tricked Sutton into confessing that was the end of the storyline

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by truecrew View Post
                      I am guessing when Victor tricked Sutton into confessing that was the end of the storyline
                      What a total waste of a storyline if that is the case but it looks like it.

Comment

• sap36
                        Day Player
                        • Apr 2017

It’s funny that comes up suddenly and many disappeared in a simi- similar way without a resolution or any real details of the full circumstances. This would have been especially great since the whole story centered around previously unknown characters technically including Amanda even though she had a connection to Hilary who in herself was previously unknown character.

Comment

• Good Kitty
                          Contract Poster
                          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by truecrew View Post
                          I’m not sure that was really a confession. The way I saw it his guilt or innocence was left up in the air. Sutton just admitted Richard’s letter, if it existed, could have looked suspicious and incriminated him. I wish they would have had Amanda prove her grandfather was not guilty because it sure didn’t look like there was any direct evidence of his guilt, just some accusation thrown out by a political opponent.
                          Last edited by Good Kitty; August 26, 2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• smooches
                            Newcomer
                            • Feb 2005

I thought it was me. Once again they took up a lot of time with a story line that just went poof in mid-air. Maybe they'll get back to it after this Mariah kidnapping mess...but once again, I probably won't care anymore because they've drug it out for so long. .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X