• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

No follow up from Faith/Moses kissing

We did not see Nick's reaction or Nick telling Sharon. What a disappointment.
  • zenmaster5
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • May 2017

What a disappointment indeed!! What was the purpose of showing that scene with Nick asking what's going on here when he saw Faith and Moses kiss, if there wasn't going to be any further elaboration on what went down...

I was waiting to see why Nick reacted like that after seeing Moses and Faith kiss because for me, it was innocent and sweet. I didn't understand why them kissing seemed to really bother Nick. I guess we will only know the next time Moses and Faith are on screen together.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

I'm so mad. I wanted to see more of that scene, I was shocked that there was ZERO follow-up at all.

Comment

• littleliz
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2016

I mean these two are just kids and when Moses says he wants more what does that mean? Even Faith its
        out of character for her to be so aggressive with a boy cause the girl has hardly been out of her home. I
        think they should go out with a crowd and just have fun. Too young to get serious so soon. I think Nick
        should have handled things better and had a talk alone with Faith. I missed a few scenes so will go back
        and watch again.

Comment

• guichard
          Contract Poster
          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
          I'm so mad. I wanted to see more of that scene, I was shocked that there was ZERO follow-up at all.
          We got one yesterday but nothing from Nick , it is strange

Comment

• RestlessFan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2006

I guess its left up to viewers own imagination or interpretations (thus all the speculations starts). I am guessing after Nick shows up, Moses stammers and apologizes to Nick for kissing Faith and Nick and Moses takes off and leaving Nick to make sure Faith goes home. Similar to Mariah's s/l, long gaps in between the scenes, and so it is left to viewers to finish the s/l in their own minds.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

If it's up to the viewers imagination very odd writing. I'd like to see the follow-up.

Comment

• Mermaid777
                Senior Board Member
                • Dec 2014

Nick was prob joking when he came upon them in the park that day and said Aha! Or whatever. I guess that could’ve had something of a follow up but not a big deal. He knows and likes Moses and I’m sure Sharon has talked to her about going too fast. Faith is almost 17. Most girls have their first kiss before that age.

Comment

• tylergirl
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Nov 2012

Also, I don't watch this show to see teens. Good bye, teens.

Comment

• Smithey
                    Board Regular
                    • Feb 2018

Lack of creative writing. This was a major complaint from the previous head writer/executive producer. A soap opera CANNOT leave out important details. This show is lacking creatively, in my opinion.

Comment

• kirkelash
                      Recurring Poster
                      • May 2018

I'm glad there's nothing more about Moses and Faith's kiss. Watching teenage and very senior citizen love stories are not my cup of tea.

Comment

• Lulubee
                        Lulubee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I so agree with you!! I do not understand this new trend…
                    • Lulubee
                      Board Regular
                      • May 2021

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                      We did not see Nick's reaction or Nick telling Sharon. What a disappointment.
                      Welp, to be honest I’m not crazy about these adolescent storylines on soap operas nowadays. These are kids who aren’t even old enough to have an ID these days. Why would grown folks care about that as entertainment? On a soap opera no less.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jul 2007

It's such a shame we can't see Nick tell Sharon about the kiss, lol. I dislike how limited Shick scenes are. They had 3 kids together and 25 years of history. Ugh.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X