• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TunerEyes
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2014

Do you think Chelsea kidnapped Mariah?

Gotta ask do you think Chelsea kidnapped Mariah? I can see it being a real possibility and probably last person super cop Rey would think of.
  • ToThePoint
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2015

I just posted in another thread that she would be far more likely a suspect than Adam would be lol

Comment

• DallasGal
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2008

What was with the look Chloe had when she left Adam’s office after discussing Mariah? It was so odd because it looked like she was hiding something but it would make no sense for Chloe to get involved with another hair-brain scheme of Chelsea’s.
      Last edited by DallasGal; August 18, 2021, 03:47 PM. Reason: Fixing auto correct

Comment

• henyvo02
        Contract Poster
        • Sep 2008

I do not know what Chelsea's reason would be to kidnap Mariah.

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking to keep Sharon's daughter from her and get more “revenge” on Sharon. Chelsea’s not happy her son was kept away from her.

• zenmaster5
          zenmaster5 commented
          Editing a comment
          When Chelsea was in the mental hospital she did say Sharon would pay for everything she did to her so it could be possible that Chelsea is behind Mariah's kidnapping right along with Chloe.
      • WorldTurner
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2006

I highly doubt it since Chelsea is in MN. Also seemed like MCE rarely taped before she went out on maternity leave and I doubt they are going to wait until she returns to end this.

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          Might be a good point. I could see Chelsea and Anita, the cons they are, working something out like Chelsea getting her ankle bracelet off and put on Anita so it still tracks to MN and Chelsea hangs out in secret in GC. Just a thought. We don’t know if Mariah will be rescued for a while or whether when she is that her kidnapper will be revealed so readily. Might drag the SL out to make the mystery reveal take longer. I am assuming MCE will be back at some point.
          Last edited by TunerEyes; August 18, 2021, 04:03 PM.

• WorldTurner
          WorldTurner commented
          Editing a comment
          MCE will be back but likely not until November on air. I don't see Mariah's kidnapping lasting that long.
      • Rubythroat1
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2014

NO. No. no...............

Comment

• Jerze
          Executive Poster
          • Jun 2006

Thanks OP. Don’t know but I wondered what that weird look was about. Also Rey seemed to make her nervous.

Chloe spends all of her time taking everybody’s inventory except her own. I wouldn’t put it past her but the question would be why. Money?

Read on another thread that Chloe may be concerned that Chelsea is somehow involved. That could account for the look and apparent Rey worry. Hope that its not more than that.
          Last edited by Jerze; August 18, 2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Fanlady
            Executive Poster
            • Dec 2010

It could be a possibility that Chelsea and Chloe kidnapped Mariah and is setting Adam up again. I read a down the road spoiler that said Chloe accepts the job working with Adam, and that she and Chelsea will continue to scheme against Adam. I bet once Chelsea comes on board they will try to set Adam up and try to oust him out of his own company, the problem is getting past Victor.

Comment

• TunerEyes
              TunerEyes commented
              Editing a comment
              Chelsea the Con and Chloe removing Adam? No way Victor who thinks Chelsea is an emotionally dangerous woman would ever let that happen, even if Chelsea tries to get him arrested again and out of the way.

• CincyLady
              CincyLady commented
              Editing a comment
              Then Adam was stupid for even considering bringing Chloe and/or Chelsea on board.
          • zenmaster5
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • May 2017

You know anything is possible when it comes to Chelsea because when Chelsea was in the mental hospital, she did say that Sharon will pay for everything she has done to her. I hope Chelsea isn't involved because she would lose Connor for sure. If Chloe stupidly involved herself in yet another one of Chelsea's schemes, she deserves to lose everything. Chloe got away easily the last time with the Rey poisoning which should have taught her a lesson but Chelsea is her best friend and she will do anything for her from what I've seen. Chloe did look a bit rattled when she saw Rey there and after she left Adam's office making me wonder if she knows something about Mariah's kidnapping.

Comment

• jpa777
              Soap Addict
              • Feb 2013

Yes.I think she did it to hurt Sharon and as a bonus ? on a Newman (Abby). And Chelsea knows Ian Ward. Remember when he sang “Chelsea 2.0” to one of The Nutcracker songs.
              Last edited by jpa777; August 18, 2021, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• chandon1
                Contract Poster
                • Aug 2019

IDK, I'm NO fan of Chels but if she did this Adam will SUE her 4 Conner & prolly win custody!

And, Connor loves his mom!

But, who knows perhaps Rey & Chels conspired 2gether 2 pin this on Adam & punish him in some way.

Even though I'm NO fan of the couple of Sharon/Adam show could pin this on Rey so as 2 dirty him up so that Sharon will divorce him or annul the marriage like she did 2 Adam when she found out about baby Faith's napping.

If Rey would turn out 2 be involved then BOTH Adam/Rey would have napped a Sharon daughter.

Then in order 4 Rey 2 get back in good graces he will have 2 save Mariah, save a few dozen horsies on the Newman ranch, save Faith,& save Noah & Cassie's drawing from a fire.

I think that's all of them but who really ever know with a soap!

But, how long was that ride 2 Minnesota or wherever Rey took Chels & what DID they talk about?

Rey could have learned a con or 2 from Chels on the long car ride.

Comment

• Frank52
                  Board Regular
                  • Oct 2013

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
                  What was with the look Chloe had when she left Adam’s office after discussing Mariah? It was so odd because it looked like she was hiding something but it would make no sense for Chloe to get involved with another hair-brain scheme of Chelsea’s.
                  I think Chloe is just uneasy around Rey because she is still worried he might connect her to Chelsea poisoning him. It looked like they were going down that route a few weeks a go after he talked to Michael, but nothing ever came of it. If it was Chelsea who kidnapped Mariah, I don't think Chloe is involved in it.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

She already tried to kill Rey, boy that would make a full fledge villain.

Comment

• TunerEyes
                      Soap Addict
                      • Dec 2014

Do you think Chelsea was at the mental clinic where Ben’s son, Max, is at now?

Or that Ben could have been a doctor there where she was at?
                      Last edited by TunerEyes; August 18, 2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• TunerEyes
                        Soap Addict
                        • Dec 2014

I don’t see Chloe wanting to get involved in any of Chelsea’s illegal schemes, more like maybe she is suspicious Chelsea is involved on one with Mariah right now though.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X