• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Retiredmom
    Board Regular
    • May 2021

I was wondering how Phyllis was going to implode

She always does so I was trying to think of what she could/would do to destroy her relationship with Nick and have the real Phyllis come
    out. When she outed Sally it was Sally’s fault and Phyllis was praised by Jack and Nick.
    Phyllis’ need for revenge now that’s when Phyllis most undoubtedly will cross the line. What Sally and Tara did sucked but Summer loves Milan and her job and Kyle is with her. So this is about Phyllis’ grown daughter not being around the corner.
    Everyone knows what Sally has done now so Phyllis can’t hold anything over her head, but Phyllis will try to destroy her and that will once again be Phyllis’’ downfall and I cannot wait
  • KendallSam
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jun 2007

Or Phyllis will forget all about Sally and Sally will become someone else's problem ??

Comment

• TunerEyes
      TunerEyes commented
      Editing a comment
      I highly doubt she’ll back off Sally. Not in her twisted DNA! I just don’t want to listen to her any more though.

Now she very well will be Nick and Jack’s problem though!!
  • couplingchick
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by KendallSam View Post
    Or Phyllis will forget all about Sally and Sally will become someone else's problem ??
    Fingers crossed!! I want both Sally and Phyllis to move on already! Also I liked seeing Chloe and Sally bond.. those two trouble makers could make real trouble for Adam and I’m all for it! Throw in Chelsea eventually returning and this is being set up to be very messy and soapy and I can’t wait!

Comment

• TunerEyes
      TunerEyes commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not seeing trouble for Adam in maybe the same way others might if they think the 3 woman pair up and cause business trouble for Adam and his hands off approach. More likely if Adam and Sally hit it off, Chloe will want to support her newly hired employee, especially if Chloe’s right and Sally’s presence boosts her division. That pairing could have Chelsea seeing red and green and want Chloe to fire Sally to keep her away from Adam. Hey at least Adam will make Nick happy if he’s not cozying up to Sharon (Nick’s big word of warning to Adam).
      Last edited by TunerEyes; August 11, 2021, 05:00 PM.

• couplingchick
      couplingchick commented
      Editing a comment
      TunerEyes ... trouble isn’t necessarily a bad thing imo... it keeps things interesting! I definitely don’t mind Sally mixing it up with these 3 and I think for me at least with Sally in the mix ( and Chloe as well) this whole Chelsea and Adam storyline just got ten times better ... but that’s just me and yea Nick no doubt will be happy to have Sally keeping Adam busy and away from Sharon lol
  • KendallSam
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jun 2007

I just changed my mind. Sally and Phyllis might become my new favorite duo.

It is funny that Adam and Jack remaked on the resemblances.

It will also give the ladies a storyline and keep them.hopefully front and center.

Comment

• couplingchick
      couplingchick commented
      Editing a comment
      No doubt they’ll be front and center... Phyllis and Sally are two feisty redheads that are stubborn as hell lol... I don’t see either one backing down anytime soon and that’s what will keep things interesting... these two always giving dirty looks to one another whenever they cross paths in Genoa City... and hey Phyllis has Jack, Nick, Lauren , Michael and Amanda on her side but now Sally has at least Chloe and possibly Adam and Chelsea as well in the future ... things could get messy but whatever allows these two great actresses to shine and involve the rest of the cast as well I’m all for it!
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

Phyllis will NOT back off it is NOT in her wheelhouse!

She was seething with anger because Sally did NOT tuck tail & slink outta GC!

Phyllis is mad because every time she sees Sally it will remind her that Summer is happy, in love, & in Milan one of the best fashion capital in the world & NOT in GC!

But, I think that Phyllis will self sabotage once again & she will pull a "Sally" do something bad & lie her U know what off 2 try 2 keep it on the down low.

She will lie, lie, & lie 2 prolly either Nick or jack or both!

Sally of course, will EXPOSE all of Phyllis lies!

And, perhaps have video proof 2 sen 2 Nick, Jack, or both.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X