• TooFree4You
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2019

Snoozeville…………………..

Comment

• cat_woman
        Senior Board Member
        • Feb 2015

Yes!!!! Sounds to me like Kevin will be involved in investigating Mariah's disappearance. I've wanted him involved, and it would suggest they are FINALLY taking some action.

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought more like eyes on Adam, with Rey always. And Kevin just wildly accused Adam to his face of what? giving Chloe a job? He came off like a loon and I think Adam secretly got a chuckle out of it.

Rey seemed uninterested in pursuing anything with Mariah and said he couldn't do much and found nothing suspicious after Sharon (along with others) asked him to look into it. I thought he seemed more interested in considering Victor’s ranch security detail as he said it would keep him close to Sharon all day long…yes, let’s spy on your wife and seek to control her every movement. When she said he should be careful of Victor, he dismissively said that was obvious or basically he didn't need to be told that. I felt for Sharon and still don’t know why she wants to be married to him. Sharon will need to call the GCPD to request a detective look into a missing persons for her. Maybe one of the two officers who carted off Tara can find her but I wouldn't rely on Rey or Kevin.
      • zenmaster5
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • May 2017

I am hoping that Kevin and Rey have their eyes on Ben and that Mariah's kidnapping story will start to pick up because I am really interested in knowing who took her, why someone took her and what will become of Mariah and the baby.

I hate hearing that Mariah is in danger. I sure hope she isn't going into early labor due to stress she is under being kidnapped and all.

I always interested in anything having to do with Victor. I wonder if Adam will still somehow involve himself in this merger and cause more friction between him and Victoria. May Adam finds more damning information about this merger and Locke or may be Victor is cautioning Adam about Sally. Whatever it is, I look forward to seeing.

Comment

• JViv
          Board Regular
          • May 2009

When did Victor lose his fangs? He’s a toothless version of himself.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2014

Kevin and Rey? Kevin at the computer and Rey on the prowl? Maybe Kevin gets hold of Mariah's computer with Tessa's help.

Comment

• chandon1
              Contract Poster
              • Aug 2019

I'm NO Adam fan but who else but Adam do Kevin & Rey have their "eyes" on but Adam?

Especially after Kevin's lil visit with Adam, today!

Would show have Kevin/Rey conspire against Adam(2 prop Adam on his road 2 redemption?)

Show loves 2 do things like this & since Adam is getting the Y&R world tour of redemptions this way show dirties up Rey while again making Adam cleaner.

I really don't know if show plans on putting Adam/Sharon 2gether or not & I'm NO fan of their's but I could see show "evening" up Adam/Rey with ONE each kidnap of a Sharon daughter.

That would absolutely be in shows wheelhouse.

Comment

• cat_woman
                Senior Board Member
                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
                Kevin and Rey? Kevin at the computer and Rey on the prowl? Maybe Kevin gets hold of Mariah's computer with Tessa's help.
                The story has to make progress some time. Kevin knows how to hack, and he's a friend of Mariah's, so I'd welcome his involvement.

TunerEyes I see what you are saying, and that would be exactly like Rey. But if he goes chasing after Adam again, while ignoring the Mariah situation, I'm sure Sharon will never forgive him.

Come to think of it, that might not be a bad idea. That marriage needs to end.

I do believe Tessa will find her, with help from someone else.

Comment

• proudsoapfan
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Mar 2018

waking up from the most boring spoilers ever

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2014

I still think the "eyes" will be on Stitch, ever since he lied about being in charge of surgery at the hospital. Nate got the job. The next thing will be Nate telling Devon and Devon telling the ladies.
                    The process is just too slow here.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X