• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOL@SHARON
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2012

Wow Phyllis went Radio silent ?

After all the work she did and the huge smile on her face that she's an hero she sure lost her energy and smile ? LOL
  • Jerze
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2006

That was actually a pretty powerful scene. She was heartbroken. Great acting by MS and not a word was said.

Comment

• prissaO
      prissaO commented
      Editing a comment
      It really was powerful. I felt so sad for Phyllis ? she looked devastated.

• janesBydiction
      janesBydiction commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. MS is an actress who brings so much more to the screen than what is on paper. I can feel her love as a mother, and I never have to question it.
  • LOL@SHARON
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Jerze View Post
    That was actually a pretty powerful scene. She was heartbroken. Great acting by MS and not a word was said.
    Oh yes it sure was. She could hardly look at Summer in the video. I wonder if they'll recast Kyle?

Comment

• Mariko
      Recurring Poster
      • Jun 2021

Originally posted by LOL@SHARON View Post
      After all the work she did and the huge smile on her face that she's an hero she sure lost her energy and smile ? LOL
      That was the best part of this godawful mess of a storyline. Seeing her realize that everything she did, didn't get her what she wanted.

Comment

• bluenanny
        Senior Board Member
        • Oct 2008

lol...it isn't often that big mouth is silent...an epic moment...I loved her misery..

Comment

• CincyLady
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by bluenanny View Post
          lol...it isn't often that big mouth is silent...an epic moment...I loved her misery..
          Phyllis is the most "overcooked" character on this show and I would love for her to go sit in a corner for a long period of time. She really is a terrible mother to not support her daughter in what she wants to do that is such a positive move.
          Last edited by JCmojoe81; August 10, 2021, 11:50 AM. Reason: pronunciation not permitted

Comment

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            ICAM w/BOTH these!!! I was about ready to hurl through the entire Show, but the ending was well worth it...
            PLEEEEZE @Writers, let Sally get her revenge!!!
        • MsMalin
          Senior Board Member
          • Aug 2018

I think she just discovered the meaning of Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

• AngieB5070
            Board Regular
            • Aug 2020

She's heartbroken for herself that Summer isn't coming back, of course. But at least now she can know Sumer really is happy. And and she has the means ($$$) to go visit her whenever she wants.

Comment

• CincyLady
              CincyLady commented
              Editing a comment
              Phyllis doesn't care about 'visiting' - she wants constant contact so she can control Summer's life and the people around her. I wish they'd put a ban on her passport to give Summer some breathing space.
          • DebJN
            Board Regular
            • Oct 2019

I was moved by Phyllis, I cried with her. MS loves Hunter so she was sad to say goodbye and I’ll bet she was thinking of the day when her real life daughter moves out.

Comment

• Y&R25years
              Y&R25years commented
              Editing a comment
              GT had more screen time over the years with HK than MS has

• couplingchick
              couplingchick commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes the history between HK and MS is there and that was her saying goodbye to her no doubt... I’ve always felt the mother/daughter connection between those two... something that was sorely lacking for the brief time GT appeared on screen as Phyllis
          • bronxgal
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Jun 2005

Yes, Phyllis is sad that Summer is not coming home. But Summer is happy and after the sadness of not having her home wears off Phyllis will be ok. A child’s happiness is all a mother wants.

Comment

• CincyLady
              CincyLady commented
              Editing a comment
              I think Phyllis wants "her" idea of happiness for Summer and she wants to be the one who orchestrates it.
          • Juniors farm
            Senior Board Member
            • Feb 2016

I was so happy to see Summer say she was leaving It made my day Maybe the next time tell ole Phyllis to leave things alone maybe she should. Summer begged her to stay out of it so Phyllis got what she deserves! BOO HOO i loved it:-)

Comment

• vikis3
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jul 2011

I love it...after all of her gloating running her mouth. The perfect end after all Phyls didn't get her way

Comment

• Lightdeb
                Board Regular
                • Sep 2013

Sally might be about to steal Nick. Phyllis imo always was better with Jack, just saying.
                Last edited by Lightdeb; August 10, 2021, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• DallasGal
                  DallasGal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sally can have Nick. My preference for Phyllis has been Jack since the first time these two got together.
              • Russellgm
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2018

For me that was the only silver lining in this whole mess. Now she know how it feels to lose everything. Both of her children no longer want to live around her and has put oceans between them. That in itself seys it all. take a look at yourself Phyllis. Not even your kids want to be around you.

Comment

• DallasGal
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jun 2008

I don’t think that children who move away from home are doing it solely because of their parents. There is a big world out there to explore and live. Today, with zoom and unlimited callings it’s easier than ever to stay close. Summer got a taste of Italy and likes it. Kyle wants to be where she is living.

Noah is in London so did he leave because of Nick and Sharon?

Comment

• Soapfan54
                    Soapfan54 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm pretty sure that Noah had had his fill of GC, AND his family--ALL of the Newman's!!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X