Clear All
  • cowboytoast
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2019

Preview clip for next week

From the preview clip for next week:

Sharon: "Rey what is your gut feeling about Mariah's disappearance?"

Rey: "Sometimes people just don't wanna be found"

As usual, Genoa City's crack detective is on top of things- he really needs to do the exact opposite of every gut feeling he has...ala' George Costanza on Seinfeld - maybe Victor will hold that security job open for him-

• Shoelover
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2017

So Chloe & Sally meet. Hmmmm. How long before she’s on the payroll at Victor & Adam’s company as per previously speculated.
    Last edited by Shoelover; August 6, 2021, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's what some of us have been wanting for a while. For Chloe to meet Sally for them to hit it off and Chloe to offer her a job at NM. Adam told Chloe she could hire whomever she wants to work with her. I hope that when she meets Adam that despite what's being said about her (yes the Newman's led by Nick are in the poor victim Summer camp) that he welcomes her aboard tells her he's willing to give her a second chance but she needs to take that chance seriously. Then she bonds with Adam along the way, not sure romantically but at least as friends who understand one another.

• Shoelover
      Shoelover commented
      Editing a comment
      CloverLeaf, thanks for the correction! ?

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      CloverLeaf. ??. I loved that movie even if you didn’t mean for that reference!
  • Angeldar
    Soap Addict
    • Aug 2011

I'm suspicious. I wonder what the real reason is for Victor wanting to hire him. I'm also wondering why he is passing this Mariah thing off as nothing to worry about. This just makes him another person of interest to me. Does he know something? Almost everyone is looking suspicious these days. Will be interesing...I hope,..when it all comes out.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2017

LOL. Rey might fit in with the security team at Newman Ranch if he isnt the least bit concerned about Mariah's whereabouts.

Comment

• WorldTurner
        WorldTurner commented
        Editing a comment
        That is exactly what I was thinking lol.

• BigCheddar2
        BigCheddar2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent point!!!

• Shoelover
        Shoelover commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, Rey is just as nonchalant as the rest of Mariah’s friends & family.
    • aussiegal87
      Board Regular
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by cowboytoast View Post

???

I don't know why but this cracked me up I suppose it's because Mariah can be so annoying sometimes. Or maybe because it's I don't care about this whole baby mess anymore. If she's never found I'll be fine with it. Just kidding.

Comment

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        Or, maybe Rey finds her annoying!

I have enjoyed Mariah being gone.
    • cat_woman
      Senior Board Member
      • Feb 2015

As usual, Genoa City's crack detective is on top of things- he really needs to do the exact opposite of every gut feeling he has...ala' George Costanza on Seinfeld - maybe Victor will hold that security job open for him-
      I keep thinking the story won't get any worse...... until it does. Rey's "investigation" concludes that since no missing person's report has been filed, he can't do anything and he assumes nothing amiss has happened.

Hello Sharon?!?! You are Mariah's MOTHER, why didn't you say I'll file one now so you can get moving on his. Instead, she just accepts it and moves on.

Who other than Sharon or Tessa would file a report? And he said that after Tessa BEGGED him to do something. Why didn't he tell Tessa THEN, so she'd do it, or ask Sharon to?

And if Rey really believes Mariah just doesn't want to be found, isn't she breaking the law? She's a surrogate right now. They don't just get to disappear. She's in violation of her contract. Abby's lawyers should be alerted. But Abby hasn't even said anything to Victor. He'd be on his in a hot second, demanding people find his soon to be born grandson.

The only person acting the way I'd expect is Tessa, but even she isn't doing anything more than begging these people to agree something bad has happened. Cut them loose Tessa. Go get Kevin, and the two of you find her.

Comment

• BigCheddar2
        BigCheddar2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! Everyone's passiveness about this has been INSANE.

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent points.
    • cat_woman
      Senior Board Member
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
      LOL. Rey might fit in with the security team at Newman Ranch if he isnt the least bit concerned about Mariah's whereabouts.
      Now there's a good point. JT hid out there for weeks, undetected by security staff. Lots of other criminal activity has happened at the Newman ranch right under the noses of "security".

This might be the perfect job for clueless Rey. ???

Comment

• CloverLeaf
        CloverLeaf commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly, and also Chelsea sneaking into Sharon's house to poison Rey himself.

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        Faith drinking the booze from the bar.

Faith stealing a ranch hand’s truck.
    • TooFree4You
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2019

Run Sally!!!Not Chloe!!! Oh boy . Maybe we will get Sally and Adam

Comment

• RockinNwatchin
        RockinNwatchin commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to see Sally and Adam.

• CloverLeaf
        CloverLeaf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I think Adam needs someone to distract him so he'll leave Sharon alone.
    • Betsey
      Executive Poster
      • Aug 2012

Clearly, Rey's gut is just as stupid as his brain!!!

Yeah, Mariah who loves her life in GC and her partner Tessa and her family just all of a sudden wants to "disappear" and go live a simple life by herself with her baby with no partner, no family, no friends and no money!!! Yeah, Rey, TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE!!!

Comment

• zenmaster5
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • May 2017

I always thought Rey had good instincts about people, but when he said, some people just don't want to be found, that threw me for a loop! Sharon knows her daughter so I hope she tells Rey that Mariah isn't that way and convince him to go look for Mariah.

I knew it would be a matter of time before Chloe and Sally crossed paths. I guess Sally will be heading to Newman media after all to work for Chloe. This will definitely put Sally in Adam's orbit which could lead to a romance between them. I don't think Chelsea will like that very much should that be the case.

Comment

• DallasGal
          DallasGal commented
          Editing a comment
          It sounds like Sally and Chloe have crossed paths before unless I didn’t hear the preview correctly.
      • cat_woman
        Senior Board Member
        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Betsey View Post

Clearly, Rey's gut is just as stupid as his brain!!!

Yeah, Mariah who loves her life in GC and her partner Tessa and her family just all of a sudden wants to "disappear" and go live a simple life by herself with her baby with no partner, no family, no friends and no money!!! Yeah, Rey, TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE!!!
        You are absolutely right. And it's not even her baby. If Rey was right, then she'd be in big legal trouble for violating the surrogacy contract. But this thought will never occur to Rey. Dumbest cop ever.

Comment

• Shoelover
          Contract Poster
          • Dec 2017

As had been mentioned, why hasn’t Abby said anything to Victor? And why hasn’t Sharon said anything to Nick as I’m sure he’d be concerned. Ya know, why not hire Phyllis to find Mariah??!!! Mariah will be found & back in GC in three days max.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X