• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loyalyr
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2015

On some Level, I believe Tara when she says she did everything for Harrison

Tara I think is very troubled. I wish we knew more about her childhood. I’m speculating but I think that maybe her parents weren’t really there for her. She is so traumatized by something that she engages in reckless behavior to protect her son. What she did was terrible but can we feel just a little bit of sympathy for her. Something drove her to this.
  • soaps4me
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2005

I think she did everything she could so she would have a cushy life for herself and her son.

Comment

• DallasGal
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2008

I think Tara will do anything for Tara so what benefits her will benefit her son and in her mind this is the justification.

Comment

• TheRealMike
        Board Regular
        • Mar 2012

Tara is full of bullcrap. Being a manipulative golddigger is what drove her to this.

Comment

• zenmaster5
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • May 2017

Tara uses Harrison to get what she wants in my opinion which is why it is very hard to feel sorry for her.

Comment

• Mermaid777
            Senior Board Member
            • Dec 2014

It would add an interesting layer to Tara at least because so far from day one, she’s been the opposite of a character to have sympathy for. And she’s bigtime dull.

Comment

• xoregonian
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2014

Jack is totally going to believe in and forgive her too, citing that it was "all for Harrison". Jack's a fool and I can just see it now when Kyle leaves that Jack will fall all over Tara, with or without Harrison. My only hope is that Tara is leaving too.

Comment

• cabc
                Executive Poster
                • Jun 2006

I love Tara, we need someone to rock Phyllis's world the way she did Sharon's twice! Phyllis need to be humbled and paid back for some of the horrible things she's done. I want real competition for the Red head Devil. She has always been a busy body, Man stealer, adulteress bioch, and needs some payback big time. Tara is a force to be dealt with and I love it! She's good for this show, and I hope Kyle falls in love with her so they can all be a Family. Summer still needs to grow up and have some respect for others before she can be Happy with anyone. She's a spoiled azz brat, that's why she slept with her Mother's man, and thought nothing of it.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2017

I'm sure Tara really loves her son. The unfortunate thing is what she's teaching him by her actions. There will come a day when he sees and understands that she uses people to get what she wants, and then what? Will there be a rift between them because of her behavior or will he turn out to be just like her? Sorry, but it's a no win either way.

Comment

• Perkygirl
                    Day Player
                    • Jan 2017

I liked her character. I was hoping they wouldn't go down this road. Only Phyllis and Victor can get away with reprehensible and illegal things and never suffer any consequences.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
                      YDoIStillWatch commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If HK and MM weren't leaving I think this would have been an interesting ongoing story. Tara is a cool and calculating character for sure.
                  • taramartin
                    Soap Addict
                    • Oct 2013

I think the character of Tara was destroyed by other characters leaving.
                    She has definitely been shown as bad.
                    On the other hand , she originally said she was happy with her marriage and that Ashland was a good dad and Harrison was happy.
                    Ashland found out about her affair and Harrison and their lives blew up.
                    As usual, Summer had worked on making an enemy of her (at Society) so I guess she felt she could get Kyle to step up and be there for her and Harrison.
                    Now of course we have the new element of Tara stealing from her own company. BTW, Lauren already had asked for the information from Tara - not sure Phyllis needed to break into her files.

Comment

• bluejazz
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Aug 2008

I don't even believe Harrison is her son. She spends less time with him than Mrs. Martinez and she seems to have zero emotional connection with him. She has no concern for his wellbeing, only her own.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                        CloverLeaf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think it's a little hard to tell on a soap how loving she really is toward Harrison. After all, he's just a child and this lady is playing his mother. All he knows is that she isnt his real mother so I wouldnt expect to see him hugging and kissing her. Also, he's not on screen very much because of his age.

• Rusti
                        Rusti commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have to agree with CloverLeaf. I'm actually surprised to see him relate to any of the actors considering how young he is. It has to be a little confusing for him and I'm amazed at how he remembers what to say and when to say it.
                        That is why I was always in awe of the little guy who plays Douglas on B&B. For such a youngster he was almost as seasoned of an actor as an older child would be.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X