So Is It Time For Another Harrison Paternity Test? ?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shoelover
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2017

So Is It Time For Another Harrison Paternity Test? ?

Other than finding out Kyle’s not Harrison’s father, how else for Kyle to cut ties with Tara as well as leave GC?
  • WorldTurner
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2006

I'm hoping Phyllis finds something on Tara's computer that either confirms or puts suspicion that Kyle is not the father.

Comment

• DallasGal
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2008

I am thinking that too, World. There is a reason the writers have Phyllis in those records.

Comment

• Shoelover
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2017

I’m thinking Phyllis is going to find some damaging info re:Tara’s shoe company that will result in Lauren not bringing Tara on board.

Comment

• janetn
          Day Player
          • Apr 2021

A new paternity test proving that Kyle isn't Harrison's father would be the best way to wrap this up if the actor is leaving and no quick recast. Kyle couldn't take Harrison with him without legal custody and he doesn't have that. He'd be free to be with Summer and who cares about Tara.

Comment

• Good Kitty
            Contract Poster
            • Jun 2015

Maybe this sounds harsh but why can’t Kyle be Harry’s bio-dad and still leave to build a life with apparently “the love of his life”? Harrison has a father, Ashland and a mother, too. He hasn’t really been around Kyle long enough to have developed that strong of a bond. Besides Ashland will probably live so what would Kyle’s role be but to constantly get in the way of that relationship? If Ashland dies Kyle can parent from afar with frequent visitations. Kids grow up with a bio-parent living elsewhere all the time. I’m serious.

Comment

• aryastark
              Senior Board Member
              • Jan 2021

The Abbotts need Harrison. The family is down to nearly 70 year old Jack and Billy.

Comment

• WorldTurner
                WorldTurner commented
                Editing a comment
                And Johnny and Katie. And I suspect Kyle will just be gone temporarily even if he is recast when he returns.
            • aryastark
              Senior Board Member
              • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Good Kitty View Post
              Maybe this sounds harsh but why can’t Kyle be Harry’s bio-dad and still leave to build a life with apparently “the love of his life”? Harrison has a father, Ashland and a mother, too. He hasn’t really been around Kyle long enough to have developed that strong of a bond. Besides Ashland will probably live so what would Kyle’s role be but to constantly get in the way of that relationship? If Ashland dies Kyle can parent from afar with frequent visitations. Kids grow up with a bio-parent living elsewhere all the time. I’m serious.

I honestly don't understand it either. The Abbotts needs all the family members they can get.

Comment

• Scandal
                Board Regular
                • May 2013

Maybe Phyllis will find something illegal on Tara that would send her to prison, giving Kyle custody since Ashland is supposedly dying. If not prison Phyllis is capable of blackmailing Tara into either giving Kyle custody or shared custody.

Comment

• alurkerforever
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Oct 2004

Just don't tell anyone another blood test.

Comment

• shaviceli
                    Scriptwriter
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Shoelover View Post
                    Other than finding out Kyle’s not Harrison’s father, how else for Kyle to cut ties with Tara as well as leave GC?
                    Have it be a scheme that Tara & Theo cooked up
                    Kyle runs to Italy to confront Theo
                    Kyle & Summer ride off onto the sunset off screen

Comment

• Good Kitty
                      Good Kitty commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He doesn’t need a reason other than he decides to follow his heart and be with the love of his life, Summer. Harry will be fine.
                  • zenmaster5
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • May 2017

Yes, I definitely think it is time for another paternity test. Hopefully Ashland is found to be the biological father of Harrison leaving Kyle to run off to be with Summer with nothing holding him back.

Comment

• Shoelover
                      Contract Poster
                      • Dec 2017

Well, looks like Tara is threatening to pack her & Harrison up & go to NY. Stay tuned.

Comment

• bluejazz
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Aug 2008

It was time for a real paternity test when Kyle was told he might be a father.

And a home paternity test that is only witnessed by the mother who had access to DNA from hair, etc in the Abbott home? Puhleeze. No one should have taken that as legit.

Comment

• Shoelover
                          Shoelover commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, Kyle should’ve demanded a paternity test that he initiated.
                      • cowboytoast
                        Recurring Poster
                        • Mar 2019

It was time for a 2nd and 3rd paternity test as soon as the chick showed up saying it was Kyle's kid - but in classic gullible Abbott fashion Jack & Kyle just took her word for it - I've never seen 2 actors be able to master the open mouthed "duhhhhhhh what's going on Baby Huey" look better than Peter Bergman & the kid who plays Kyle -

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X