Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The longest day ever on Y&R

So this one day lasted all last week and now its Monday and its still the same day.

What gets me is it has been nighttime FOREVER - like most of last week was at night.

We had Jack confronting Sally and not believing her so he cancelled their date. It was nighttime.

At some point Tara said it was such a lovely evening that she wanted to go for a swim and Kyle dissed her. Jack I believe said it had been a long day and wanted to go to bed.

Then more drama with the whole Tara/Kyle/Sally/Jack/Phyllis stuff....I honestly can't keep up

Then today Lauren comes over to have a business meeting with Tara at what I can only assume is very late at night if Jack was ready to "hit the hay" hours ago.....but now people are having business meetings and Jack is all of a sudden out the door again.....off to the bar....

I would love it if tomorrow Nikki wakes up and says, “Wow…that was the dumbest and longest dream I ever had…Thank God I’m awake now!”

Comment

• Dakotacat
      Dakotacat commented
      Editing a comment
      And Tara is still wearing that awful dress that makes her look like a hunch back.

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope she and her dress are off my tv screen soon! Dakotacat

And we're still to believe that Mariah has only gone missing for 2 days, tops.

Comment

• Betsey
      Betsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Mariah's belly is gonna look 9 months pregnant by the time this "one day" finally ends!

I would love it if the Tara, and Sally scheme they participated in to get Summer out of the country would just come to an end already. I am tired of waiting. Every week we get more of the same thing, the same arguments and pleas with no end to the story.
    Just when you think this is going to be week all comes out, it doesn't and you are left with scenes for the upcoming week that look juicy, but only when the upcoming scenes come on, it's nothing again but more waiting and prolonged arguments and reasons for this or that. Talk about the longest day ever. These stories are the longest stories ever that continue to go and on and on until you find yourself FF to get to the end, at least that's how it is for me.

May be when Phyllis gets to LA to meet with Eric, this will change every thing which will lead to the truth finally and proof that Sally and Tara indeed schemed together to get Summer out of the country, fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
      And we're still to believe that Mariah has only gone missing for 2 days, tops.
      Yes, although Abby has talked about Mariah's doctors appointment "next week" for awhile. Abby and Tessa are on tomorrow (Canada) and I think Tessa is reacting to "Mariah's" group text about not keeping the appointment according to the preview I saw. It's just so difficult to keep track of days Genoa City time.

zenmaster5 I agree with you 100%.

Comment

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        The only way I can measure time on this show anymore is by Tara wearing the same jumpsuit day after day (our time).

Originally posted by Betsey View Post
      So this one day lasted all last week and now its Monday and its still the same day.

What gets me is it has been nighttime FOREVER - like most of last week was at night.

We had Jack confronting Sally and not believing her so he cancelled their date. It was nighttime.

At some point Tara said it was such a lovely evening that she wanted to go for a swim and Kyle dissed her. Jack I believe said it had been a long day and wanted to go to bed.

Then more drama with the whole Tara/Kyle/Sally/Jack/Phyllis stuff....I honestly can't keep up

Then today Lauren comes over to have a business meeting with Tara at what I can only assume is very late at night if Jack was ready to "hit the hay" hours ago.....but now people are having business meetings and Jack is all of a sudden out the door again.....off to the bar....

Great job of recapping the day! I never thought about Lauren showing up at Jack’s to discuss business with Tara.

Hopefully it will be the next day when Phyllis chats with Eric but California is 2 hours behind Wisconsin so the day might get extended!

Comment

• WorldTurner
        WorldTurner commented
        Editing a comment
        The good news is it is a long flight from WI to LA and I doubt GC has any direct flights. It has to be a new day.

Must be a very lo-o-o-ng day because it feels like Tara has been in that white jumpsuit for an eternity.......

Comment

• Mermaid777
        Mermaid777 commented
        Editing a comment
        No kidding! Lol. Every time I think she has to be in a new but I’m sure equally yuk outfit, there she is again in that white thing.

That jumpsuit must be stiff by now

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X