Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
    Jack was that way with Cane’s mother and judged her harshly. He’s had plenty of chances . I don’t care if they don’t put him with anyone.
    But I have to wonder what the writers have against Sally having anything or anyone. She’s no worse than most of them and done less than many.

im so agreed with you. Sally is the worst character in this soap. She will not redeem. She may need to go to a different show. If Sally leaves, I’m done with YR!

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      The writing is is just horrible. There is no reason to tip so far one way it’s not even interesting.

• Perkygirl
      Perkygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I too am sick of Sally and I'm sick of Phyllis! They could both go as far as I'm concerned.

It seems some are forgetting Sally isnt even giving Jack the chance to give her the chance she is asking for. She is lying to Jack still and Jack can tell. If she wants a chance, which Jack had given her before, she should tell him the truth. Jack has the right to be furious and break up with her but may eventually decide to forgive her again. I don't understand this bashing against Jack because of his past with Phyllis. You can't say he should overlook being played for a fool because his ex was worse. Sally seems to think Jack is so dumb to see through her lies so she continues to beg and play the victim role. Its really pathetic on her part.

Comment

• couplingchick
      couplingchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I mean at this point “ pathetic” has become Sally’s middle name... she is her own worst enemy but still seems to try to cry and play victim... even after all the chances Jack has given her to come clean all she does is continue to lie to his face.
      Last edited by couplingchick; August 2, 2021, 05:12 PM.

Very sad scene. Courtney and Peter did great, I do love Jally. I'd like to see them get a SL but unfortunately it's a no for now.

Comment

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Their facial expressions were so somber.

The scene between Jack and Sally wasn't sad for me at all. Sally is still being dishonest with Jack who did try to give her second chance, but Sally screwed that second chance up when she lied right to his face. I think it is time for Sally to let Jack go because she has shown me that she will continue to lie to Jack when the opportunity presents itself which will always be something that comes between them. Sally really believes she is innocent in all of this which I find pathetic. Jack did the right thing in letting her go because like he said, he sees her now as do I.

Comment

I am so over wanting those two to be a couple cause I know she could have been good for him and made him happy if not for Phyllis and Kyle. But it is his loss and i want her to tell all of them to kiss where the sun don't shine and go on about her business and make a nice life for herself and please stop begging Jack, he is beginning not to be worth all that effort. As great looking and smart as she is,Sally will find a man and I don't want her with him but I wish she would go and take Nick from Phyllis just for continuting to mess up her life. Summer and Phyllis has been a thorne in her side since the day she stepped foot int his town. It is time for Phyllis to lose something so we all can see that stupid smirk wiped off her face.

Comment

Sally is simply self-serving and manipulative. I think she likes the idea of Jack—status, wealth, power—but she doesn’t love Jack. She only loves herself and winning at any cost. If she cared about Jack, she would tell him the truth when he asked for her sincerity. She couldn’t because her character is lacking integrity and honesty. Greed is what she’s about. What goes around comes around Sally....

Comment

• taramartin
          taramartin commented
          Editing a comment
          We have heard her talking to her grandmother. We have heard her say she is falling in love with Jack. She never has shown interest in his money, she wants to be a success on her own

• taramartin
          taramartin commented
          Editing a comment
          She is not greedy, she sends money to her grandmother.

Originally posted by Autumnblue View Post
        Sally is simply self-serving and manipulative. I think she likes the idea of Jack—status, wealth, power—but she doesn’t love Jack. She only loves herself and winning at any cost. If she cared about Jack, she would tell him the truth when he asked for her sincerity. She couldn’t because her character is lacking integrity and honesty. Greed is what she’s about. What goes around comes around Sally....
        Yes this is exactly right! Sally has already lost Jack.. again because of her own lies and next up hopefully is the job she currently has that she didn’t earn at all and ONLY got because of lies , manipulation and even Summers help by putting in a recommendation for her! Sally deserves everything and more that’s coming her way!! Her thoughtless and selfish actions have consequences and she only has herself to blame in the end for what’s happening to her!

Comment

No, not sad at all. I hope Jack is truly done with Sally. If she really loved Jack as claimed, she would not have done all she did that ended up hurting his son, and Summer who he cares for like a daughter. It was win at all cost for Sally. She thought she could lie and scheme, and is arrogant enough to think she was in complete control of the relationship with Jack.

Sure, Phyllis hurt Jack but comparing Phyllis to Sally is no contest. His feelings for Phyllis go way back and he deeply loved her at one time or another. There are some people you just forgive because your feelings for them run deep. Sally hasn't earned a permanent spot in Jack's heart. Whether Jack SHOULD have forgiven Phyllis is up for debate but Sally has not had a major impact on Jack's life. He'll be just fine without her.

Comment

Sally is a loser and a chronic victim. She lies about the dumbest things, and when people don't fall for her victimhood act, she then doubles down. She has no reason to continue to lie, but she does it anyway. Whose fault is that?

It's pathetic. I cannot wrap my mind around begging Jack Abbott for a chance like that. Just sad AF.

Comment

Sally just doesnt know how to be honest. It's very sad for her. She had multiple chances to tell Jack the truth but she didnt, and now he's done with her. If she ever wants him to at least be civil to her, I would suggest she tell him the whole truth. She wont get him back but at least she can tell the truth for once in her life and earn a little self-respect, not from her deeds but from at least coming clean at long last.

It's too bad because I thought Jack could have had some fun with Sally, loosen up a bit, but I cant fault him for walking away when he knows lying comes so naturally to her and so often. She did this to herself so she should just suck it up and accept that she blew it with him. She needs to stop begging for another chance with Jack. When she sees him again, she should just say, "Hello. Have a nice day," and walk away. Dont stare at him longingly. Dont hesitate. Dont engage. Just smile, wish him a good day, and get back to the bed she made for herself.

Comment

Jack Abbott is one of the reasons I love Y&R, even through the rough times. Jack is so multi-layered and is truly an interesting character. His history is rich and full of great stories. Not for one moment did I wish for Jack to fall for this lying schemer Sally. Jack is not perfect but when he cares for someone he is honest and true. All he asked of this woman was honesty and she refuses to give it. She can stick her tears and excuses in her bag of tricks and move on.

Comment

What's truly sad is that Jack FINALLY has a chance to be with someone who will be more faithful to him than any woman. Sally has her faults, but loyalty to someone she loves is not one of them. Jack only needs to know she would never betray HIM. Unlike serial cheater and psychopath Phyllis.

Comment

• Mariko
                    Mariko commented
                    Editing a comment
                    EXACTLY!!! Not to mention, Jack is FAR from Mr.Innocent, himself. If anything, he's done much worse things over the years than she has. He's just coming off as VERY hypocritical.

Originally posted by Dakotacat View Post
                  What's truly sad is that Jack FINALLY has a chance to be with someone who will be more faithful to him than any woman. Sally has her faults, but loyalty to someone she loves is not one of them. Jack only needs to know she would never betray HIM. Unlike serial cheater and psychopath Phyllis.
                  Sally can’t even stop lying to Jack for 2 seconds and we are to believe that she would be faithful to him! What a joke! Compulsive liar Sally has lost Jack not once but twice all on her own because she couldn’t simply be honest with Jack... that’s all on Sally and not Phyllis or anyone else... Sally has nobody to blame but herself.

Comment

• taramartin
                    taramartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sally has never been unfaithful.
                    Is there a person in this sl who hasn't lied? Phyllis about just about everything, Summer her reason for leaving.
                    Summer gave a little speech to Kyle about them being honest with each other in the GP from there they went to Society where she slipped off to tell Tara about how she and Kyle tell each other everything. She knew Kyle was busy and did not tell him she confronted Tara.
                    She made enemies of Sally and Tara when they first met.

• couplingchick
                    couplingchick commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The point is Sally can’t stop lying to Jack... the ONE person who has been in her corner and has asked for her honesty and she can’t even do that... after the many chances he has given her so why should he trust her with his heart? Just so she could play him for a fool yet again? It doesn’t matter who else is lying in this storyline... what matters is Sally and honesty are not a good mix in Jacks eyes now as she’s proven over and over again to him!

• Dakotacat
                    Dakotacat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sally has NO history of betrayal. She hasn't betrayed Jack. Lying to him about other things is not betraying Jack. Throughout her history at BnB and now, she doesn't betray people she cares about--- not ever.

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
                  Their scene was kind of depressing today. Sally did indeed lie and no doubt will soon be discovered. What she did - getting Summer offered a great job (for Sally's benefit) wasn't all that terrible but if she confessed it wouldn't really have helped at this point.
                  Jack has been very judgy around Sally. When posters recommend women for him they are usually people who have done way worse but Jack has accepted them.
                  Sally isn't a con and gold digger like Kerry, she hasn't ever cheated on anyone like Phyllis with Billy.
                  Jack and Sally look so happy together when he allows it. She actually loves him.
                  Time for Sally to find someone who appreciates her and Jack can just be alone or find someone else who doesn't really care about him.
                  I actually wouldn't mind her and Nick, but now I can't see that because she clashed too much with his "super girl"
                  How about brining back Cane Ashby or Noah for Sally? I don't think there's enough eligible bachelor's right now

Comment

Oh! Totally disagree. Sally is devious and duplicitous and deranged! There is nothing redemptive about her character at all.
                    Jack should have known this in a minute. He cannot have lived so long and been with so many women and still not know when he is being "had". Very disappointed in him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X