Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like Kyle is Starting to Make Tara Nervous

Kyle’s questions to her regarding moving on, dating, and now her future place of residence is obviously making her uncomfortable. Because she’s probably going to distance herself from Sally, she now has no partner in crime and definitely no friends in GC to which she can go. Also, I think there’s something up w/that paperwork Lauren said she needs prior to finalizing a deal with Tara. Walls are closing in.

Yes finally Kyle has gotten a clue. She went all hysterical and shrieking like a mad woman . I laughed when he was like you had to know this was coming, why all this emotion

Comment

• Shoelover
      Shoelover commented
      Editing a comment
      She’s now playing the victim, gets emotional & storms off. Noticed she mentioned how the Abbott’s took her & Harrison in with “no questions asked”. And THAT’s one of the problems! At one point, one question should’ve been her future plans including her living arrangements.

It's just Kyle doing another 180 flip-flop again. So now every comment he makes to Tara is completely snarky and said with a smirk? Okay, whatever.

As long as this is leading to Tara/Sally being found out and Kyle leaving, I'm fine with it.

Comment

Tara has the act down to a fine art. She'll pause, take a breath, and the wheels in her head will once again be greased and in motion. She knows how to roll with the punches
      and come out on top. At this point Lauren has incorporated Tara into Fenmore's shoe line, so Tara will just scoop up Harrison, and leave the Abbotts in the dust, having to experience
      the gap of love they had when Dina died, which is the hole that Harrison filled. She will be waiting for one of them to beg her to bring Harrison back.

Comment

• Shoelover
        Shoelover commented
        Editing a comment
        Lauren requested some final paperwork to bring Tara & her shoe line on board. Something about the look on Tara’s face when Lauren said she needed that made me think something in those documents may be negative & affect her getting the deal.

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very good Shoelover. I will be watching for that detail.

Since Tara is starting to be nervous she may take off with Harrison. Or at least threaten too. She wants
      to stay in the mansion. It is very obvious. Lauren is taken in by her too.

Comment

• zenmaster5
        zenmaster5 commented
        Editing a comment
        So true. Tara feeling cornered and nervous just might indeed take off with Harrison. Tara does hold the cards when it comes to Harrison so I think Kyle needs to tread lightly when it comes to Tara. Seeing Tara in action, I don't think Kyle is any kind of match for her. I think Tara can run circles around Kyle and put fear in him.

Tara is definitely bad but I felt the slightest bit sorry for her today - she lost her marriage (that she had said she enjoyed) and her home and friends - it was because of her actions but also because of Kyle. Guess he doesn't feel responsible.

Comment

• janetn
        janetn commented
        Editing a comment
        Tara chose to cheat on her husband and pass off another man's child as his until it suited her to tell the truth. Her lost marriage, home and friends is her own doing. Kyle was wrong to have an affair with a married woman but he didn't know about the child until it was useful to Tara to tell him and she's just using the Abbotts now. She gets no sympathy from me.

• taramartin
        taramartin commented
        Editing a comment
        She is definitely in the wrong but both she and Kyle knew what they were doing was wrong. He didn't get pregnant.

I just posted in a Sally thread that Tara is finally animated. She is beginning to crumble. Kyle is finally on to her.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Tara is more cunning and controlled than Kyle. He's a neophyte, compared to her.
        She has the shiny object, Harrison.

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree @Rubythroat

Tara is a pro!

Tara is definitely hiding something in the paper work. Tara had a worried look when Lauren said she is not going to proceed with their venture until all the paper work has been vetted. So, unless the actress was displaying the wrong emotion on her face there must be something going on with the company that she doesn’t want Lauren to know about.

Comment

• Pamcho
        Pamcho commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe some of her shoe designs were ripoffs and she is being threatened witha lawsuit?

• Shoelover
        Shoelover commented
        Editing a comment
        Pamcho, that sounds like a possibility.

expected her to say ' Harrison and I will leave if we are no longer welcome here ' as punishment to Kyle. Kyle should have a lawyer by now

Comment

• Shoelover
        Shoelover commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I don’t doubt she’ll threaten to leave with Harrison. Because Jack & Kyle have now bonded w/him, they’ll be reluctant to kick her out.

Glad the paperwork is missing which means she can leave with no strings…Good riddance…

Comment

She really wasn't all that emotional. But it was hard to miss her spiel about losing *her* houses and *her* help. Then why would she cheat? She and Kyle have zero physical attraction and she doesn't seem Kyle's type for a quick hookup or long term.

I think overhearing her on the phone and her little self centered bit today is opening Kyle's eyes a bit.

And she was trying to push Lauren into signing before all the paperwork came and Lauren wasn't having it. I thought her shoe company had failed? She's hiding something there. Maybe she took a leaf out of Chelsea's book and stole from her own company?

Comment

If given a choice between Sally and Jack leaving, I choose Jack.

Comment

Tara played her situation with Kyle just like the snake that she is. When Kyle started making her uncomfortable, she did what any snake would do- she attacked. She played the poor victim. Look at how hard her life is! She just lost her home, her marriage and her comfy cozy lifestyle. Poor Tara. (LOL)

All I was thinking, as she was flipping out at Kyle, was would he want to be married to that? He's beginning to see her for who she is. He just hasnt seen the depths of her underhandedness and deceitfulness yet, but he will hopefully.

I wonder if Kyle has ever considered that Tara may have had affairs with other men besides him. If he really stops to consider it, he might come to the realization that Harrison might now be his. I hope they do this s/l justice.
            Last edited by CloverLeaf; August 2, 2021, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post

And she was trying to push Lauren into signing before all the paperwork came and Lauren wasn't having it. I thought her shoe company had failed? She's hiding something there. Maybe she took a leaf out of Chelsea's book and stole from her own company?
              I don't think her shoe line failed, but she did mention weeks ago that she had a lot of debt associated with the shoe line, whatever that might mean. The missing paperwork is no doubt important enough for them to throw in there.

I hope she's a tax evader so they can just lock her up and give the kid to Kyle.

Comment

I hope he know what he stand to lose, his precious son he just found. I hope she take her child and just leave and be gone leaving Jack and Kyle looking stupid witht heir mouths wide open and their hearts broken. Then go over there and thank Phyllis for opening their eyes. Becasue Phyllis is not considering that child one minute, just her precious grown daughter.

Comment

• Pamcho
                  Pamcho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is, if he is the real bio father, which I am not convinced of. Tara has no problem lying about things.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X