Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phyllis to Nick: That Doesn't Matter

Why is it that all of the bad things Phyllis does in her opinion is alright and doesn't matter. It was find that she blackmailed Abby and Chelsea to get that hotel, it doesn't matter that she stole Sally's phone to set her up, and it was alright for her to come to town and lie to Danny about Daniel being his son to get him away from Cricket. It was alright that she cheated on a good husband like Jack with his brother, it was alright that she threw Nikki, Vikki and Sharon under the bus and left them in jail so she could get a deal for herself just to name a few cause her list is far to long to name but it is past time for Phyllis to get some overdue pay back. I am sick of looking at her smug face every single day while she make everybody else suffer. I would love to see her lose everything. And her daughter is a grown woman who took Kyle from his wife Lola and if she can't hold him then maybe she need to a take step back, grow up and mature just a little. She has been married twice and that didn't work out. What need to happen is Summer need to get away from Phyllis and put her in her rearview mirror just like Daniel did. That was the best move he ever made.

Don't you know? Only Phyllis can run over two people and get away with it. She even killed Sasha.
    I was happy to see Nick/Sally within distance. I hope they mingle.

Comment

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Phyllis didn’t kill Sasha. She paid her off to leave town.

• ShesAllThat
      ShesAllThat commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly!!!! her ish does not stink and she can do whatever she wants but she has to pull out all the stops to expose someone else!

Since when did Summer “ take” Kyle from Lola? That wasn’t what I saw happen... more like Kyle left his wife for Summer Talk about adults being held accountable for their actions! I see it’s easier to blame the female instead of the guy in the actual marriage the same way Phyllis is blamed for Nick leaving Sharon numerous times What does it matter what Phyllis has done when this is about what’s happening NOW and all the lies and schemes Sally and Tara are pulling off to hurt Summer and benefit themselves? Sally is getting exactly what she deserves and Tara’s time will come as well... neither of these desperate women are victims.... both have been lying and scheming and now it’s time they pay for their actions

Comment

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree!

Plus, Phyllis’ comment, “it doesn’t matter”, was in reference to Nick asking about Sally’s phone. And given the information that Phyllis needed to tell him about what happened with their daughter, it didn’t matter. She told him that she sent a text to Tara from Sally’s phone.

• henyvo02
      henyvo02 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly what does Phyllis's past have to do with what is happening now her past in no way gives Sally and Tara the right to do whatever they want .

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Summer was after Kyle the whole time he was married to Lola. Phyllis told Summer she could get him back. On their work weekend trip Summer worked on Kyle. Kyle could've definitely left Summer in the dust and didn't but she definitely instigated the marriage break up.

Phyllis paid for what she did in the past. She was bashed then and some still hate her for what she did cos what she did wasn't ok
    Sally has go through the same thing. Her actions cant be excused because Phyllis did same or worse. If you choose to scheme, while there are some actions may be able to get away with, there are a lot also that you will have to face the consequences for. Phyllis lost Daniel and had no part in raising him because of what she did. She has been in jail and have been raped. She has won some battles but have lost a lot too at times due to her own doing thats why she is a experienced and can spot a schemer from a mile away. Look at how long it took her to have a something to call her own, even, that she could have lost the hotel to Victoria if it wasn't for Nick. If Sally wants to start by being a perpetual liar, she will have a long way to go before she becomes successful in business if she can become one. She is still a junior in this kind of game so she better change for the better imo.

Comment

Maybe every thread that mentions Sharon should list her sins/crimes; an arsonist, petty thief, adulterer, and a person so cruel as to take a child away from her father (which was her intent when she changed the paternity test to Jack). Assault of Nikki. She left Phyllis unconscious in a stairwell. she kept Christian away from Nick because her husband needed a child.

Comment

• janesBydiction
        janesBydiction commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmaoo, right? Every Phyllis thread comes with a mini summary of actions done in 1995.

Shall we mention that Sharon took advantage of her drugged-out father-in-law and tried to sleep with him? Or abandoned her kids for months, for a man in Denver? BTW all of this was while Bill Bell was EP.

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        Great posts DallasGal and janesBydiction...........Pot meet kettle!!

• henyvo02
        henyvo02 commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO!!! You guys are so right and i love comment " pot meet kettle"

Phyllis hasn’t changed one bit. Nick really had to work to get her to tell him anything today. How can he be shocked at how she stole Sally’s phone and did all the illegal actions and let her continue on or even make himself a part of it I don’t know. He hated when Victor pulled his schemes yet look who he married! He doesn’t even know half of what she’s done.

Comment

Phyllis did indeed kill Sasha. Phyllis told Malcolm after Sasha was dead "I can't believe what I just did!".

Comment

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
          Maybe every thread that mentions Sharon should list her sins/crimes; an arsonist, petty thief, adulterer, and a person so cruel as to take a child away from her father (which was her intent when she changed the paternity test to Jack). Assault of Nikki. She left Phyllis unconscious in a stairwell. she kept Christian away from Nick because her husband needed a child.
          Exactly why I’m a Phyllis fan and not a Sharon fan... I can’t stand characters like Sharon’s who are just as conniving and deceitful and morally corrupt as others but try so desperately hard to paint themselves as being better than others ... which Sharon is not imo... not by a long shot! No need to list all of Sharon’s misdeeds as I’ve never forgotten them as other characters on the show seem to have. Again... listing all of Phyllis sins/crimes doesn’t erase Sally’s and the pathetic person she has become since showing up in town and lying non stop to try to get both Jack and Summers job... she’s already lost one ( Jack) and next is the job she in no way shape or form earned in any way... Sally doesn’t deserve Jack or the job at JVC and I’ll be more than glad when she loses both!!

Comment

• janesBydiction
            janesBydiction commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! I couldn't agree more. Give me real and authentic, over fake and phony ANY DAY!

Originally posted by Russellgm View Post
          Why is it that all of the bad things Phyllis does in her opinion is alright and doesn't matter. It was find that she blackmailed Abby and Chelsea to get that hotel, it doesn't matter that she stole Sally's phone to set her up, and it was alright for her to come to town and lie to Danny about Daniel being his son to get him away from Cricket. It was alright that she cheated on a good husband like Jack with his brother, it was alright that she threw Nikki, Vikki and Sharon under the bus and left them in jail so she could get a deal for herself just to name a few cause her list is far to long to name but it is past time for Phyllis to get some overdue pay back. I am sick of looking at her smug face every single day while she make everybody else suffer. I would love to see her lose everything. And her daughter is a grown woman who took Kyle from his wife Lola and if she can't hold him then maybe she need to a take step back, grow up and mature just a little. She has been married twice and that didn't work out. What need to happen is Summer need to get away from Phyllis and put her in her rearview mirror just like Daniel did. That was the best move he ever made.
          ICAM w/ALL this!! I know this is who Phyllis is, but it's not pretty and it's been overworked It's time for a "fresh" villainess, preferably who's more than predictably one-note, and not sooo unlikable that they're more annoying than they are entertaining
          O-M-GOSH!! Nick is the Newman family's "Fredo." 🙉
          Last edited by Soapfan54; August 2, 2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• henyvo02
            henyvo02 commented
            Editing a comment
            You do realize that calling someone Fredo is thought of as an ethnic slur against Italians .

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            henyvo02 Oh my goodness! I looked it up and you're correct! My sincerest apologies to all for my ignorance! Thank you for bringing it to my attention! Let me change that to Nick is a needy idiot...

Now, I hope that the next time I post about the Black cast and call attention to something that is culturally offensive or inaccurate, that it is received and not dismissed as "story". Cultural inaccuracy is not a "direct" ethnic slur, but it is just as offensive (e.g., Devon's "donating" his firstborn Black child to Abby ). Thanks, all!
            Last edited by Soapfan54; August 3, 2021, 03:23 AM.

And Phyllis isn't lying and scheming?????? She created lying and scheming. Where do you think her daughter got it from. And still right today I believe if Summer had gone to work for Newman and gotten out of Jabot away from Kyle every single day his marriage to Lola may have survived.

Phyllis has done so many things to Nick's family and at the time he was so outraged but now that she is his bed buddy hem forgives her anything and look the other way. The things she has done to both his sisters should have been enough to keep him away from her and when he find out how she kept that lie about Summer going after Billy and sleeping with him while dating Phyllis he will turn the other way on that one too, that is if he ever find out. Of cours Summer is so perfect that has been shoved under the rug like everything else she does.
          Last edited by Russellgm; August 2, 2021, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Because it actually doesn't matter.

Logically speaking, if she used Sally's cellphone to send a text message, and she communicated that to Nick, then clearly she stole it then gave it back. How she managed to steal it, really doesn't matter.

Nick knows Phyllis is crazy, knows she's wild, that's what he loves about her. He even said in his wedding vows to her, that she's brought passion and fire to his life. JM said that Nick's relationship with Phyllis humbled Nick. He realized that he actually needed someone, a feeling he didn't have before her.
            That's why he had her back during the hit and run forgave her for turning on his mother and sister and has her back through this. This is what actual love and acceptance looks like.

Comment

• KendallSam
              KendallSam commented
              Editing a comment
              Well said 👏👏👏👏👏

Love this post

• henyvo02
              henyvo02 commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree totally 👍👍

It really doesn't. With what those "2 little girls" are dishing, it's time to play hardball.

Comment

All characters do the same thing.

Billy, Jack, Victor, Nick

When Nick was impersonating JT, he thought he was right.

Everyone on soaps does shady things 🤷‍♀️

Especially when they are trying to get the good on someone who did them or their family wrong. No one goes to the police … everyone resolves things themselves

I get it, Naughty Phyllis! 😂

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X