Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Sally is Really a Compulsive Liar

Is this a disorder she had on B&B because it is downright creepy that she lies as easily as she draws breath.

The scenes with Jack and Kyle I am

Sally and her manipulation of Jack continues.

Kyle doesn’t believe her lies.

Comment

Summer thinks Tara is the cause of her being run out of town. Just wait until Summer finds out that Sally started it all. They were in it together.

And Jack. He is really going to be mad because she just told him she didn’t cheat to get the JVC job.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
        Nick Fallon fan commented
        Editing a comment
        I still don’t understand Summer recommending Sally for the job!

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        Summer’s recommendation of Sally is the confusing part of this story. It might be Sally’s lie about wanting the Marchetti job to begin with but how happy she is/was for

Summer to be hired even though she wanted the job.
        Summer did what Sally has wanted; Summer gave her the benefit of the doubt and took the high road. And Sally, well she screwed over Summer.
        Last edited by DallasGal; August 2, 2021, 12:10 PM.

Yes. Sally rewrites history to suit every agenda.
      I think Tara is even more of a liar than Sally is. Particularly the fact that Harrison was not Ashland's Bio son.

Comment

Tara is feeling the heat too! Great conversation with Kyle. She is smart so she knows what that conversation means. Kyle has taken to heart what Phyllis told him about Tara working on her next millionaire.

Comment

That conversation happened behind the scenes. The viewers did not see what Summer said to Lauren. It could be why Sally was only hired as a temporary for the position. It could also be that Lauren asked Summer if she would mind if Sally took that position and then what was Summer supposed to say to that? I'm sure the end is near for that whole bag of tricks to come spilling out.
          Last edited by Angeldar; August 2, 2021, 01:05 PM.

Comment

I mean she's covering up the line of her responsible for Summer leaving. I think Sally should have told Jack the truth!

Comment

• Shoelover
              Shoelover commented
              Editing a comment
              Sally doesn’t know how to tell the truth. And the more she lies, the deeper the hole she’s digging for herself.

She's almost getting to Chelsea point for me where I don't believe a word out of her mouth.

And I don't believe she is attracted to Jack. I think she's attracted to his money and status.

No, she could lie on B&B but usually her mouth got her into trouble. They did write her differently at the end, but she was being bussed to promote babynapper Flo with Wyatt instead of Sally.

Comment

Sally was on a roll today with her lying to Jack! She didn’t even flinch!

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                I mean she's covering up the line of her responsible for Summer leaving. I think Sally should have told Jack the truth!
                You're right, and he gave her a huge opportunity to do that. He also gave Tara an opportunity as well. They both decided not to take it so when the ball does drop, they will look like the worst intentional liars ever. If jack doesn't ban them from his home and his life forever, he is more of a fool than ever realised.

Comment

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
                  She's almost getting to Chelsea point for me where I don't believe a word out of her mouth.

And I don't believe she is attracted to Jack. I think she's attracted to his money and status.

No, she could lie on B&B but usually her mouth got her into trouble. They did write her differently at the end, but she was being bussed to promote babynapper Flo with Wyatt instead of Sally.
                  Ha! You might be right. I think Sally actually believes she has done nothing wrong. Or, she is dumb enough to believe the truth will never come out. I was sorry the show ended today because I wanted to see the light go on in Sally’s head when she realized that Phyllis might be headed to LA.

Sally has no friends so she is hanging on to Jack for dear life. And, the begging probably won’t stop any time soon.

Comment

Sally doesn’t know the meaning of love !! Kidnapping Flo and pretending to die so Wyatt stays and scheming towards Jake and his family and his son and putting her well-being above the man she pretends to love and care for !! She’s getting what she deserved she needs to be alone and work her way from the bottom to the top again and be with someone who loves her for her no scheming and lies !! She would have been good with Theo. I don’t want her with Adam. I think Adam and Chloe are on fire and looking forward for it to happen out of nowhere !!

Comment

I am hating how they are writing Sally.
                      I loved her when she was on B& B and in the beginning when she showed up in GC.

Now I cannot watch her at all.

Why are the writers destroying her? To make Phyllis right about her all along.

I fast forwarded through most of today- I guess I will be ff’d alot over the next few weeks.

Comment

I think Sally has convinced herself she has done nothing wrong. Most people probably would have left town by now since it’s obvious the truth will come out. Yet she keeps lying. The way they have made her beg Jack to renew their relationship is beneath her and really beneath anyone. It is horrible the way she is portrayed.
                        Last edited by Loyalyr; August 2, 2021, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Hit myself over the head, for saying this: It is easier for me to warm up to Sally squeezing herself out of this deceitful web she has woven, than for Tara. Sally is in the realm of
                          underdogs scrabbling to get to the top. She has the most capacity to try and develop a sense of conscience. Eventually.
                          Tara, IMO, is deadlier. She has been in her own words, "negotiating a life with Ashland "for years and managing well on the way. She has a hell of a lot to lose.
                          That icy sweet smile will change pretty fast if the rug is pulled out from under her.

Comment

• DallasGal
                            DallasGal commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Tara was losing it today. Tara’s conversation with Kyle is the most animated she has been since she arrived. Tara’s cool calm demeanor is beginning to crumble. Kyle knows she is hiding something.

• Rubythroat1
                            Rubythroat1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes. I wonder if they will take Tara to the "Isabella" level?

• DallasGal
                            DallasGal commented
                            Editing a comment
                            @Rubythroat1

I guess anything is possible now that MM is out.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X