This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe, Sets, Makeup, Hair, Music, Props etc Week Ending 8/6 [MERGED]

Wardrobe, Sets, Makeup, Hair, Music, Props etc Week Ending 8/6. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Phyllis leaving her phone at the front desk to go upstairs w/Nick. Hope her employer who walked by puts it away. .

Comment

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe Sally can do some texting.

• CloverLeaf
      CloverLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      Didnt you notice that she had the phone in her room as she was dressing for her flight to LA? I wondered how it got back upstairs. Magic!!

I hate to refer to it, but yet another day of Tara in that white jumpsuit, that should be a bit rank by now.

Comment

Yikes, even fashion maven Lauren is wearing the same rust brown off one shoulder dress, but she looks fab in it.

Comment

If that penthouse of Ashland Locke's was decorated by Tara, I think it is cluttered with mismatching items. Victoria is mesmerized by the painting but
        I don't like abstract art.

Comment

• LittlePea
          LittlePea commented
          Editing a comment
          That bedroom looked like a studio apartment with all that crowded furniture. I was looking for the hot plate for him to make Vic breakfast in bed 🤣

• CloverLeaf
          CloverLeaf commented
          Editing a comment
          I noticed that too. Way too cluttered. It was as if it was a bedroom and living room all in one room. If that is Tara's decorating style, no thank you!

• Nicky13
          Nicky13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! Glad I wasn't the only one. I've felt that way about the Abbott mansion and other sets to a degree. Too much decor. Perhaps I'm more minimalistic than the set decorators, but some sets are cluttered and this is a new level lol

I know sets are at a minimum, but interesting that Lauren went to the Abbott mansion as well as the GP to meet w/Tara. As an executive, she needs to meet them at her office or conference room. Also as the owner of the GP, I would expect Phyllis to have a penthouse suite, not the cookie cutter suite she has.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Phyllis probably makes a lot of money off renting out the penthouse, hence she lives in one of her studios since she cannot cook! LOL

• Shoelover
          Shoelover commented
          Editing a comment
          Rubythroat1, good point. 👍🏾

• CloverLeaf
          CloverLeaf commented
          Editing a comment
          She probably lives most nights at Nick's house and only keeps the room at the GP for some afternoon delight and as an extra closet.
          She must have some clothes there because she changed into her traveling duds, which looked nice by the way. Nice top.

I am wondering if Tara will be making a permanent move to the Pool House (like Diane did) while the negative evidence piles up on her.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
          CloverLeaf commented
          Editing a comment
          I doubt it. If Tara moved out there, would Mrs. Martinez have to cater to the pool house as well as the main house? That poor woman must be run ragged between all the cookies she has to bake for Harrison and her regular duties cleaning and cooking every night for the family at the main house. Geez, She'd better ask for a new contract and certainly more money if she has to! Poor thing! You know Tara wont clean up after herself.
          Last edited by CloverLeaf; August 3, 2021, 08:54 AM.

• Shoelover
          Shoelover commented
          Editing a comment
          Tara can’t eavesdrop from the pool house. 😉

At least Phyllis had on a different outfit. The casual blouse and jeans looked good on her.

Sally’s ponytail flipped sides again. It’s becoming a game for me to watch it flip sides from one day to the next.

Tara- ugh.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          My laugh of today DallasGal--Tara-ugh needs no paragraph! LOL

Nick wear a towel well Loved his hairstyle.
        Phyllis in a sleeveless orange cut out blouse and black pants.......very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
          I hate to refer to it, but yet another day of Tara in that white jumpsuit, that should be a bit rank by now.
          Too funny Rubythroat. You are right though. When will she change out of it. It was so nice to see Phyllis change into that orange top and jeans yesterday which I thought looked cute on her.

Comment

Oh, my goodness!!!! Now, Victoria is dressed all in white in Tuesday’s show? This is really too much for me. Enough with the white outfits. It doesn’t matter to me that Tara, Amanda, and Victoria look nice in them. It’s just very overused.

Comment

• Betsey
              Betsey commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree! Its like they repurposed Tara's hideous jumpsuit and gave it to Victoria so it would continue to haunt us!!

Sally has this way of finding outlandish outfits and colors I can't name. That dress has to be violet.

Comment

• Good Kitty
              Good Kitty commented
              Editing a comment
              I kinda like it and it suits someone with her background. Sally definitely dresses more like someone in the fashion industry than Summer.

• CloverLeaf
              CloverLeaf commented
              Editing a comment
              That dress is also office appropriate which often cannot be said of most females in GC. I liked it.

Geez....it looks like they took the top off of Tara's white jumpsuit and put it on Victoria, with ivory pants.

Comment

• Good Kitty
              Good Kitty commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn’t notice, I hope they ditched that gawd awful bow.

As they say in The Handmaids Tale......PRAISE BE!! It's a new day!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ashland looks suave and handsome in that purple cashmere pullover with V cutout at the neck. I like a clean cut man.

Comment

• Aprilgirl
                Aprilgirl commented
                Editing a comment
                He is very attractive…I agree, I like a clean cut classy man…don’t like that scruffy , unshaven, greasy hair look..

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X