Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitch....Hero or Villian?

What's up with this guy? He's been caught in a lie concerning a job at the hospital. He peers through windows at a pregnant woman and he inflicts himself into his ex wife's life. All of this makes him look like a very sketchy character, not to mention his brush off attitude concerning his son Max. Is this because he is actually working with the FBI along with Chance and is trying to keep the baby and Mariah safe against outstanding criminals? Or is it because Stitch himself is the real criminal. Would he be a baby snatcher? Perhaps he kidnaps pregnant women and delivers and then sells their babies. Perhaps he sold one such baby to Tara Locke. Or, even further, perhaps Summer Newman had a baby while she was missing from Kyle during one of their breakups, Stitch delivered it and then sold it...to his own sister Tara. That would explain the DNA test concerning Kyle. After seeing it all, I was with the first theory that he is a good guy, but now I am thinking the latter, that he is indeed up to no good.
    Last edited by Angeldar; August 1, 2021, 10:46 AM.

I thought Stitch wanted to be the hero in Abbys eyes by rescuing Mariah after he had taken her. I read that his contract has been extended, so if true, then maybe he is not the bad guy. Maybe his son has done the deed.

Comment

I don't know I think they may still be deciding. They've slowed the story way down to once a week, coupled with extending Stitch's run tells me whatever the story was going to be has changed. If Stitch is not the villain, he's definitely the red herring right now.

Comment

Originally posted by aussiegal87 View Post
        I don't know I think they may still be deciding. They've slowed the story way down to once a week, coupled with extending Stitch's run tells me whatever the story was going to be has changed. If Stitch is not the villain, he's definitely the red herring right now.
        You are right, and this is what makes me wonder as well. It doesn't say how long the extended stay is. It also doesn't say that, when Stitch left the first time, if that was the end of it but the extended stay is when he reappeared a few episodes later. It also doesn't say how long the stay is for. I too think they are still deciding the storyline so that is what is going to make the guessing games by viewers pretty hard.

Comment

This whole story is a train wreck. It went downhill after Chance was removed and Mariah / Devon inserted. The “our” baby concept doesn’t work for me. Adding Ben has only continued the ridiculous nature of the story. The idea of Abby needing a surrogate was a good nod to her past medical issue but having Chance sterile was only needed because the writers didn’t recast. A crazy surrogate would have been more entertaining to me.

I never cared for Ben so I really don’t care if he is the one who has Mariah.

Comment

I wasn't watching much back when Stitch was introduced, so I don't know/remember if he was good or bad originally. His presence in the whole baby SL has made it more interesting to me, kind of. I was FFW alot until he came back. But I'm ambivalent. He can be hero or villain - as long as the baby SL ends soon.

Comment

Originally posted by aussiegal87 View Post
              I think you could be correct. It could be a decision was made to change the direction of the story midstream. But what a train wreck it is.

Comment

I don't care I just want his creepy behind off my screen! Bring back Chance instead!

Comment

I hope he is not a villain. I want Stitch to be a good guy.

Comment

Personally, I never cared for the character first time out, and I still don't. He doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin. He never seemed like a doctor - more like a football player.

Comment

I never cared for him either the first time around so I was hardly excited to hear about his return. I just hope they don't suddenly change this story to fit him staying on forever. I don't like him at all. We need a new Chance instead.

Comment

Honestly, I don't know!

The Writers are making it so obvious that Ben is somehow involved, I'm thinking...he isn't involved at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post
                          What's up with this guy? He's been caught in a lie concerning a job at the hospital. .
                          But they really haven't even addressed Ben having or not having lied about that chief of surgery job. They left us hanging after Nate made his announcement that HE was also offered the position. I'm counting on a perfectly soapy explanation whenever they bother to get back to it. They like to make us guess for weeks.

They need to address that. I don't like this style of writing where we only get one episode of a storyline, then a week or more goes by before they pick up that s/l again. They're doing it with Amanda's family and they are of course doing it here with this horrid surrogacy s/l.

Comment

I was never a fan of Ben when he was on back in the day. If I am not mistaken didn't Ben also date Ashley at one time?
                            I actually think Ben is the villain he just comes off awfully creepy and suspicious every time he is on screen. The way he is always trying to hang out with Abby as if he never got over her. I am not sure he even got this Chief of Surgery job he told Abby about. Why is he even asking questions about Mariah being missing? It doesn't concern him. He's been gone for years and should of stayed gone.
                            I am just speculating here, but I think Chance is looking for Ben who I think has been involved in something shady while he's been away for years. Somehow I just think when Chance went undercover it was to search for Ben who is one step ahead of Chance which will all come to a head once Chance investigation leads him back home to GC where Ben is apprehend. Hopefully nobody dies in the process if it went down that way.

Comment

Originally posted by zenmaster5 View Post
                              I was never a fan of Ben when he was on back in the day. If I am not mistaken didn't Ben also date Ashley at one time?
                              I actually think Ben is the villain he just comes off awfully creepy and suspicious every time he is on screen. The way he is always trying to hang out with Abby as if he never got over her. I am not sure he even got this Chief of Surgery job he told Abby about. Why is he even asking questions about Mariah being missing? It doesn't concern him. He's been gone for years and should of stayed gone.
                              I am just speculating here, but I think Chance is looking for Ben who I think has been involved in something shady while he's been away for years. Somehow I just think when Chance went undercover it was to search for Ben who is one step ahead of Chance which will all come to a head once Chance investigation leads him back home to GC where Ben is apprehend. Hopefully nobody dies in the process if it went down that way.
                              wow..that sounds like a good idea! I've also thought that he is the villian and I also think he is after that baby, not Mariah. I think he sells babies. Well we know he can deliver them. so he can snatch the baby and tell the mother it died and then make some cash. I've also thought that he snatched Summer's baby while she was pregnant overseas (that's just a theory), and sold it to Tara and that's why the DNA says Harrison belongs to Kyle. But yes, that is a darn good suggestion that he is not working with chance but that Chance is after him.

Comment

• zenmaster5
                                zenmaster5 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Angeldar, I like your story a lot.. Yes Ben can surely deliver babies and the idea of him stealing the babies and then selling them for cash can make for a good story. That theory about Summer's baby being snatched and being sold to Tara would make for a great story and would explain why Kyle's DNA was a match to Harrison. The writers could really make a great story with your theory. What a twist that could be. I love it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X