Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we are all defining hurt differently. I don’t know that she’s ever hurt Jack as he was on then off. The writing has been erratic for him. Lauren and Jabot are business not personal. Hurt is when your woman sleeps with your brother . Hurt is when you find out your fiancé slept with his ex right before your wedding. Hurt is lying about a paternity test and robbing someone of raising their own child. Hurt is sending a man into an unknowing woman’s life and her being taken advantage of repeatedly. Sally has done none of these. Victoria causes her teen niece to endure bullying and to experience emotional abuse and gets a pass…..Sigh…

Comment

• greyalofus
      greyalofus commented
      Editing a comment
      you forgot summer sleeping with billy just to get even with her mother.

Originally posted by TooFree4You View Post
    I guess we are all defining hurt differently. I don’t know that she’s ever hurt Jack as he was on then off. The writing has been erratic for him. Lauren and Jabot are business not personal. Hurt is when your woman sleeps with your brother . Hurt is when you find out your fiancé slept with his ex right before your wedding. Hurt is lying about a paternity test and robbing someone of raising their own child. Hurt is sending a man into an unknowing woman’s life and her being taken advantage of repeatedly. Sally has done none of these. Victoria causes her teen niece to endure bullying and to experience emotional abuse and gets a pass…..Sigh…

Sally has absolutely hurt Jack. He asked her to be honest with him. He explicitly told her what he wanted in a relationship, and she lied.

He began to trust her for a second time and she let him down again. It is hurtful to do that to someone. Compulsively lying to someone is a hurtful

And this is not about Phyllis that is a whole separate thread

Comment

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
      Even if Tara had been a wonderful person, things were looking bad for Summer and Kyle - they never made it many months without breaking up. Sally (for her own gain) got Summer a fantastic job in Italy. There are worse things she could've done.
      Summer was hateful to Sally from the day they met.
      Oh no Summer didn’t know who Sally was. How awful

Summer didn’t want that job in Italy she is miserable. So that excuse doesn’t hold, and it is not what the show portrayed the situation to be.

Comment

• taramartin
        taramartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Summer was rude and condescending.
        Summer was miserable in GC too.

• henyvo02
        henyvo02 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are always going to come across rude and condescending people in life so when you do you act like an adult not a child .

Originally posted by JNLrafamily View Post
      She is a walking disaster, she hurts my eyes and my ears......I refuse to watch this worthless character!!! JMO
      Prefect description of Sally!! I think the easier question would be WHO hasn’t she hurt Sally no doubt is her own worst enemy and all her lies are catching up to her now but she is no victim at all...the job Sally has now she didn’t earn one bit... she had to scheme to get it... unlike Summer who earned it. Sally is beyond pathetic at this point and I’m glad Jack finally woke up to what a mess she is and turned her away as he should awhile ago ... now I can’t wait for the rest of her schemes to come out as well... along with Tara as both these women are going to deserve all they get in return from it!!

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        I just want her GONE.....Dorothy just needs to drop a house on that witch and then pour water on her......Ding Dong the witch is DEAD!!!

• couplingchick
        couplingchick commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL JNLrafamily ! I’m excited to see both Tara and Sally get caught no doubt and suffer the consequences... both these women are more than due for some payback!!

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
      And, let’s not forget Sally has hurt Lauren. Lauren gave her multiple chances, the first starting with giving Sally a job based on nepotism. Lauren didn’t know Sally but knew original Sally Spectra.

Lauren asked Summer and Sally to put the past behind them and work together. Lauren asked for their word. Sally has been lying to Lauren about Summer’s interest in the job in Italy and she pulled dirty tricks to get Summer’s job at JVC. Every comment that Sally makes about Summer and the job is a lie.

I doubt Lauren is going to be very happy when this crap hits the fan. Lauren is going to give Sally a tongue lashing snd she might even get fired.
      WorldTurner Sally did not get slapped because she ruined the engagement party. Tara told her it was an emergency and she needed to see Kyle. Summer slapped Sally cause the truth hurt when Sally said "Once a cheater always a cheater." Summer is immature and petty putting her hands on anyone! Sally should have slapped the little girl across her face.

Comment

Except for Tara, Sally hurt every one involved in this s/l including herself. I would say probably she hurt herself the most. She is her own worst enemy. For someone who likes to think of herself to be smart she makes one dumb decision after the other besides being a habitual liar. Until she learns her lessons and put her energy into good use, i don't see her being successful. I believe Summer and Kyle will bounce back eventually.

Comment

• couplingchick
          couplingchick commented
          Editing a comment
          Sally is her own worst enemy and she’s to the point that she’s telling so many lies that she either can’t keep them straight or honestly is starting to believe them lol... Sally is definitely headed for a downfall but she had it coming as she brought ALL of it on herself with her stupid schemes

• Restless soap
          Restless soap commented
          Editing a comment
          couplingchick You know i am starting to think Sally perhaps has some mental illness because its either she really a good actor or she is really sick to believe in her own lies. She feels so entitled that she can't see her wrong doing. Unless she actually believes people are just too dumb to see through her.

I like Sally but I don’t make excuses for her behavior.

Yes Sally wanted to keep the building CJ owned, however he had every right to sell it.

Bill even offered Sally a new building and capital for her business. Sally said no. It of course gave Bill no right to do what he did and he almost lost his son when he demo’d the building. Bill was dead wrong.

But if Sally really wanted to get her business off the ground, it seems she would have taken the deal Bill offered. Sally would have her own company right now. I know it was soapy drama for Sally to refuse and she wanted to continue her aunts legacy. I just look at now and how she has nothing and her friends/family aren’t working along side her. I miss Darlita.

Comment

No one on Y&R hurt Sally, she hurt herself by scheming and lying.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X