Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't like Sally because she is so much like Phyllis...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't like Sally because she is so much like Phyllis...

they look alike, and act alike, Sally is a young rendition of Phyllis...scheming, lying, treacherous, it is why Jack is drawn to Sally, he also sees a young Phyllis, the resemblence is uncanny, I can't root for either of them in their crazy storyline, because it is as though they are each angry at themselves...Sally is so much more like Phyllis in looks and actions then Summer could ever be...

I was thinking Courtney Hope should have been cast as Phyllis’s daughter

I noticed a resemblance between the actresses.

I like Natalie (the computer wiz that worked for Billy) and wanted her to be a long lost forgotten child for Phyllis.

Comment

Originally posted by KendallSam View Post
      I was thinking Courtney Hope should have been cast as Phyllis’s daughter

I noticed a resemblance between the actresses.

I like Natalie (the computer wiz that worked for Billy) and wanted her to be a long lost forgotten child for Phyllis.
      yes, it is amazing how much they look alike and even the acting is so very similar..they would have been a perfect and very beleivable mother/daughter...

Comment

Eh I don’t think they’re that similar. Phyllis’ schemes were borderline deadly /dangerous. She wasn’t Sheila deadly but close. Sally is an Adam West Batman villainess. She’s campy, over the top and corny. She didn’t try to kill anyone. She simply maneuvered Summer out of town by talking to Eric.
        As others have pointed out Summer took the job. She’s enjoying herself and doing well at it.
        Phyllis’ schemes never proved beneficial for anyone but her .

Comment

Originally posted by TooFree4You View Post
          Eh I don’t think they’re that similar. Phyllis’ schemes were borderline deadly /dangerous. She wasn’t Sheila deadly but close. Sally is an Adam West Batman villainess. She’s campy, over the top and corny. She didn’t try to kill anyone. She simply maneuvered Summer out of town by talking to Eric.
          As others have pointed out Summer took the job. She’s enjoying herself and doing well at it.
          Oh I agree Phyllis is worse, but Sally has only arrived in GC and she has alrady landed herself in a mess, and we haven't yet seen all the harm she might be capable of doing...I am also comparing thier physical likeness...

Comment

Originally posted by TooFree4You View Post
            All this.

Until Sally tries to kill someone, she is nothing like Phyllis.

Comment

Sally’s faked terminal illness/kidnapping of two people and planned to trick Wyatt into getting her pregnant plot was quite a doozy

Makes Sally qualified to be in the same category as Phyllis, Adam, Michael, Victor, Sharon, Mariah, and Jack…

Comment

• GHKissOff
                GHKissOff commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh but Wyatt was so innocent, not. He was kissing on Flo and cheating on Sally behind her back. He used a minor little slip up on her part to dump her so that he could go running to Flo five minutes later. He then went running back to Sally when Flo's crimes came to light begging her to take him back swearing he'd never hurt her again. Only to have Flo play martyr and use a kidney as a get out of jail free card which had Wyatt changing his mind and callously dumping Sally yet again not caring about her feelings. So Sally latched out at him and Felon Flo but somehow it became all Sally's fault and they were the innocent victims, sorry don't see that way with Flatt anymore then I do with Skyle.

• KendallSam
                KendallSam commented
                Editing a comment
                I don’t defend Wyatt. I liked him better with Sally 🤷‍♀️

• taramartin
                taramartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I only remember one person Sally kidnapped - the baby thief Flo - she never planned to kidnap her anyway. Flo broke into Sally's medical files, Sally's doctor clobbered her and they were stuck with Flo.

Stop and think about how boring soaps would be without the people we love to hate. Gotta have the baddies 😈

Comment

I don't consider Sally really bad. Just misunderstood.

Comment

That’s why Phyl doesn’t like Sally, she’s a younger version of herself

Comment

• WorldTurner
                    WorldTurner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    MS even said in SOD the reason Phyllis doesn't like Sally is because she sees her the same as Phyllis was when she was younger.

• KendallSam
                    KendallSam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m going to say Sally isn’t like a younger Phyllis because I couldn’t stand Younger Phyllis but I like Sally, worts and all.

Sally is similar to Phyllis from 10 years ago 😂

Her own worst enemy, back against the wall, only trusts herself to have her back… which is why I think Sally won’t confess to Jack… even when he pleads that he would understand… I don’t think Phyllis would either…

I don’t think Sally and Phyllis trust anyone but themselves.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X