Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Trusts Phyllis and her Instincts

Jack and Phyllis have a storied past. But he will always care for her. And he trusts her. When she says Tara and Sally drove her daughter out of town, he knows deep down that she is right. Always the principled one who wants everyone to get a fair chance, he tells both Sally and Tara that if anything is going on that they should just tell him. He tries so hard to believe them. But Sally and Tara have no trouble lying to him. Phyllis won’t tell him, I told you so. But he knows that in matters of a devious nature, he should just listen to Phyllis. Jack acts pitiful.

I remember a ruthless side of Jack, but I guess they want us to forget that. But honestly, maybe that was just with his enemies, not with the women in his life.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      And his sister not too long ago. The Blood clause.

• TunerEyes
      TunerEyes commented
      Editing a comment
      And despite “loving” Dina so much, her special favorite first born, he intentionally chose to underhandedly enrich himself (and Kyle chose to do the same) at the expense of Dina and John’s wishes and against Ashley. Without Ashley they wouldn’t had her Jabot products that sold so well. But then again he stabbed John in the back a few times too. Too bad Dina had Alzheimer’s too advanced at that point to realize what a snake in the grass Both guys were. Wonder if she ever knew that Jack forged his dad’s will cutting Gloria out?
      Last edited by TunerEyes; July 31, 2021, 11:30 AM.

Jack knows Phyllis very well. Jack knows Phyllis is on to something here with Tara and Sally even though he doesn't want to believe that Tara and Sally are up to no good, he desperately wants to believe them but too many signs are pointing to them being guilty of something that Jack can't shake that feeling that Phyllis is right. Jack did give Sally and Tara a chance to come clean but they have too much lose to be honest with Jack so the lies continues. I am just happy that Jack and Kyle are now questioning things in regards to Tara and Sally. If Phyllis didn't send them that video of Tara and Sally arguing in the elevator, I just don't think Jack or Kyle would even be entertaining the idea that Tara and Sally know each other and are hiding something. That video put doubt in Kyle's and Jacks mind and that's a good thing

Comment

Am I missing something about Jack and Phyllis’ past? Hasn’t Phyllis lied many times to Jack only to be caught in a lie? He should also know Phyllis is motivated to extremes when she doesn’t like someone. He knows she’s had it in for both women since they arrived in town. Sally for coming to town wanting the position Summer got and Tara, not sure initially as she came with Ashland for the business deal and they made the mistake of not going to the GCAC instead of GP.

Comment

• Amethyst57
        Amethyst57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Phyllis has lied to Jack many times, what does that has to do with Sally? Because Phyllis lied to Jack many times, he should let Sally do it too? Umm no! It's not about Phyllis not liking someone meaning Sally and Tara. Its because they messed with her daughter. I don't think Phyllis would be interfering with Jack/Sally's relationship if they (Sally/Tara) had not mess with her daughter. Once they messed with Summer, the gloves were off and anything goes.

I don't think Jack does not trust Phyllis but he also knows Phyllis hates Sally. This is all moot because when Phyllis is proven to be correct , Jack will be the first one to apologize to her and I look forward to the upcoming Phack scenes. I love their scenes! The only time Phyllis comes across as natural is when she is with Jack.

Comment

Just because Phyllis lied to Jack in the past doesn’t mean she doesn’t have good instincts when she suspects something is not what it seems.

Jack has dismissed Phyllis’ comments about Sally and Tara in the past so it’s not like she said something once and he automatically went along with it. However, he now is seeing some evidence that Phyllis just might be right. He told Kyle that Phyllis likes to stir the pot but has good instincts.

Comment

• Restless soap
          Restless soap commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. It looks like we were posting the same thing at the same time

• DallasGal
          DallasGal commented
          Editing a comment
          Restless soap

😁

This is not about Phyllis' lies. Jack is not trusting Phyllis' lies. He is admitting her instincts are usually spot on and he is trusting that. He will be a fool not to at least take a pause and listen. Even that he is asking for a prove as opposed to just taking her word. I will however agree that Jack can be ruthless when he wants. This narrative that he is always fair that even Sally is counting on it is not completely true imo though Sally is not making it easy for Jack to be fair to her. When it came Jack's feud with Ashley, i mostly sided with Ashley
        Last edited by Restless soap; July 31, 2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Phyllis helped Jack kick his drug habit. He does trust her and her instincts, even when he doesn’t like what she has to say. Fact is, Phyllis will tell you what you don’t want to hear because she knows you NEED to hear it.

Phyllis didn’t hate or care about Sally. It was Summer’s confiding in her mother about Sally being after her job, and Summer’s going to LA to get some defensive dirt. Phyllis told Summer that she was the Sally in that scenario and cautioned patience.

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes indeed; Phyllis helped Jack during his darkest days. His health was on the line which is why I think Phyllis is the love of his life. And deep down, Jack is her’s.

Phyllis has hurt Jack many times and Phyllis was happy Summer was Nicks and not Jacks. Jack should cut Phyllis loose once and for all if it was up to me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X