Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nichole43119
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!! So tiring of people bringing up GT. She's gone and she wasn't the original Phyliss anyways.

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post
    I can't imagine it coming down to a case in court, but I am really enjoying the Phyllis/Amanda friendship. At first it didn't work for me, but I thought their scenes this week were great and would enjoy more of this.
    I know it is a bit of a reach--but I like to think of the two as female " Sherlock and Watson" personas. MS being the volatile and troubled Sherlock and Amanda the professional
    and sensible Watson.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

I felt it with the GT's Phyllis and Hilary. They had fun scheming together and spent time in each other's home. Phyllis doesn't seem to care about Amanda unless she comes to her hotel. It doesn't seem like a real friendship. The show seems to lack genuine friendships and this is another problem with Y&R.
    This thread is about MS and Phyllis. Hilary is dead and GT is a past cast member.
    Last edited by Rubythroat1; August 1, 2021, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    @henyvo02--that is correct. I found out the hard way. Anything can be retrieved by a Pro IT person.

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    TunerEyes Totally agree! It's tiresome...

henyvo02 Phyllis bought up marriage in her suite and Nick said he thought he'd/they'd "tried that enough times," or something to that effect. The expression on Phyllis' face said different. JMO

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    bluenanny

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    TunerEyes EXACTLY and ITA!!!

henyvo02 Nothing's permanently deleted in the "digital" universe!

• AdamGotYourBack
    commented on 's reply
    Friendships are nonexistent on this show in its current state. People get together only tp scheme against or bas mouth others. I thought Adam and Chance were on their way to forging a genuine one, but JG trashed it in order Chance to become the insipid Abby's lovesick lapdog. Don't feel a genuine bond between Phyllis and Amanda now, but who knows if given time? The show could really benefit from some actual adult friendships, which is why I hope Adam and Nick will make it, too.

• bronxgal
    replied
    Originally posted by janesBydiction View Post
    It was nice to watch two beautiful, intelligent women converse about strategy and angles, rather than man drama all the time. I like it sometimes, but the conversation was frankly refreshing. Love the vibe between these two ladies.
    I know right. A scene with two women that passes the Brechdel test

I like their friendship and Amanda will question her but to make sure she is seeing another POV not to put her down.
    Last edited by bronxgal; July 31, 2021, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DallasGal
    commented on 's reply
    Phyllis always turns the conversation to ask Amanda what is going on in her life. They have a good give and take on the lives.

And, Amanda should come into the hotel; she lives there. šŸ˜‰

• KendallSam
    replied
    I have been missing seeing Amanda and Phyllis in any scenes. Iā€™m so glad that got some šŸ˜ā¤ļø

Leave a comment:

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    Seriously TunerEyes you do not think Phyllis is smart enough to delete the video of course she is šŸ˜’

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    It was Phyllis who did not want to get married not Nick šŸ˜‚

• BlueberryJam
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. Amanda is always judgemental when it comes to Phyllis & trying to talk her down from the ledge instead of embracing who she is.

• BlueberryJam
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. But I wish Amanda wasn't so much of a goodie two shoes when it comes to Phyllis, always judging what she does. I need her to embrace the crazy instead of resisting so much lol.
    Last edited by BlueberryJam; July 31, 2021, 01:44 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X