Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Preview - Week of August 2

https://twitter.com/YandR_CBS/status...10617621356550

Sounds like Victoria & Ashland are going to get married.

Comment

• Shoelover
      Shoelover commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it DOES sound like a wedding is in the very near future. That is if Victoria says yes. Although Billy know that Victoria has strong feelings for Ashland, I think he’d be concerned about them getting married before the kids could get to know Ashland.

I could not get it to play. What was it about....if anyone would be so kind. Thank you in advance.

Comment

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like the preview that was at the end of today's show. Eric talking to Phyllis realizing she is digging for information.

• Shoelover
      Shoelover commented
      Editing a comment
      Eric knows Sally is sneaky, so I bet he’ll be willing to spill the beans.

• belle_
      belle_ commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right Shoelover. "What's Sally up to now?" Sounds like he didn't feel good about the whole thing to begin with.

Sorry, can't edit today. Tessa looking at a text while talking to Abby wondering why Mariah sent such an uninformative group text.

Comment

The sooner this SL is over the better. How many more episodes?

Comment

Is he even divorced from Tara yet, let alone finalized custody of Harrison? Courts don’t usually rush those kid things.

i have believed ever since Vikki started snuggling up to him to do this deal and showed concern for his health that he’s been working her. I think he may have some twinges of conscience but totally think he has faked his illness and marriage will now get him fuller control of NE than just a merger. I think mom and dad will be very angry and disappointed that Vikki who thinks she’s so smart and didn’t need to listen to their advice lost control of NE to Ashland. At least Victor has Newman Media which sounded like it was separate from NE. Sure parents will be super angry at Ashland for tricking her as well and making her out to be a fool no less. I don’t see writers ever wanting to see Vikki happy in a long-term relationship. Probably last time in the big corporate seat if she got duped and the Newman family lost control. Would set up an interesting battle then between Victor and family and The Locke Monster. Always win them over with honey and they won’t see what’s coming. Hehe

Guess we’ll find out soon, thinking August sometime.

Comment

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes .. in Friday's Canadian eppy .. Ashland said his divorce had been finalized.

Ashland playing the long game here after being coerced into signing the contract for the media division. He’s playing for all the marbles and Victor is about to lose his.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
          AdamGotYourBack commented
          Editing a comment
          And Victoria will have been played for a complete fool. Does anyone believe for one second that Victor Newman is going to let anyone have HIS company?
          Adam mentioned to his father in their phone call earlier in the week that running into his half-sister had given him an idea about the not yet done merger. So fasten your seatbelts, everyone!

• zenmaster5
          zenmaster5 commented
          Editing a comment
          @AdamGotyourBack, I don't believe for one second that Victor will let anyone take HIS company from him. He worked too hard to build that company from the ground up turning it into this huge conglomerate that it is today.
          I remember that conversation that Adam had with his father after running into Victoria too! I just hope Adam found some kind of a loophole or some kind of a clause to not make this merger all that Ashland is hoping it to be. I do agree, fasten our seatbelts because the gloves are coming off. We may just see two ruthless billionaires going at it. I wonder who will be the last man standing. My money is always on The Great Victor Newman.

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          Victor’s lost his company before. This might be the last time. No doubt he will do everything to see it doesn’t happen but certainly will do whatever he can to get it back. Would be nice to see Adam help make that happen and further cement Victor’s relationship with him and the fact that his Harvard educated son should be running his company in the future.

When Ashland said something about a honeymoon, Victoria looked shocked in my opinion as if she had no clue what the heck Ashland was talking about. May be I read that wrong, but it certainly looked like Victoria was caught off guard with that statement from Ashland. Now it really makes me think that Ashland is indeed up to no good and the monster in him is finally coming out to exact his revenge on all who crossed him GC.

Comment

• Dixie_Amazon
          Dixie_Amazon commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought so too, Victoria was definitely surprised.

I like Victoria and Ashland so I hope that they do not make him the bad guy. I would like to see them be a force to reckon with as a powerful business couple.

Comment

So I'm assuming marrying Vic and merging the companies is his way of having control over the two, because she won't do her due diligence with a penup or writing him out as CEO if he's dying anyway. And pretending he won't be around for Harrison anyway lulls Tara and Kyle into a false sense of security while his lawyers put together a slam dunk bid for custody. I like it.

My hope is that he has actually developed real feelings for Victoria during the plan and they end up a real couple in the end after a lot of love/hate back and forth!! It would really entrench him on the canvas

Comment

Victoria's face showed two seconds of surprise on that video. For one thing, are Ashland and Tara divorced ? In Wisconsin there is a six month wait, I believe. I'm not sure about New York.

Comment

• WorldTurner
              WorldTurner commented
              Editing a comment
              There is no wait in NY where the divorce would have occurred.

I noticed Ashland said ‘after the merger’.

Comment

• TunerEyes
              TunerEyes commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes he did! Hope this is going to be fireworks!!

Omg yay!!!! I hope this is true.

Comment

I love these two together. Victoria deserves happiness and he certainly compliments her well. Please let them rule the newman locke empire together as a power couple, Since Billy has met the `love of his life' I'm sure this relationship is beginning to frost his mug.

Comment

• TunerEyes
                TunerEyes commented
                Editing a comment
                Vikki’s always made poor choices with men. I suspect there’s a real good chance this will be one of them. She knows very well that The Locke Ness Monster had a brutal take no prisoners reputation in business, she saw first hand with the media division how Ashland “courts and works with” interested parties, she knows very well that Ashland was coerced during a heart attack after reneging on her dad’s deal into signing the contract. She likely heard from Nikki also that Ashland said he’d get back at Victor. Vikki is really stupid to think her “charms” got her this deal as she stooped so low as to also have sex with him and fall for him hook line and sinker. Sink her…yep think that’s what’s going to happen. RB will either stay on longer or move on from the show. Enjoying it now for as long as it lasts.

While Victor may hurt for his daughter’s personal relationship heartbreak over Ashland and her embarrassment, on a business level he will have lost respect for her and any faith in her leadership and business savvy. Can not imagine how he will react if she has to tell him she bartered away his company and was taken in. I just remember Victor telling her resurrecting Brash & Sassy was a mistake and then had to bail her out before she bankrupted the company just to save Newman face in the business world. Imagine when it’s his whole empire.
                Last edited by TunerEyes; July 30, 2021, 08:33 PM.

Victoria is being conned BIG TIME.....Hopefully Adam can stop this.....Victoria will be out and Adam will be in.......Victoria is so naive. She always has been and acts like a child.....So is Kyle & Jack by Tara.......Ashland & Tara are a team....super cons

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X