Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronxgal View Post
    I did for five minutes. She is talented and smart

But she is a compulsive liar with a complete lack of self-awareness who wants to play victim.

So no I don’t feel sorry for her.
    All of this.. ill never feel sorry for her. She was just as bad at B&B

Comment

Originally posted by Texin View Post
      Sally's reputation proceeded her into Genoa City and will eventually succeed her on her way out. Not that I'm suggesting the character is on her way out at this point. But I don't feel sorry for Sally. She's always asking for fair treatment and the she proceeds to connive and backstab people around her, then say everyone is treating her poorly and that she needs yet another chance. She is constantly scheming to get whatever it is she wants, which usually ends up hurting another person she wants to take something from. She's earned her bad rep.
      You could just as easily been describing Phyllis well add attempted murder, blackmail and murder now you got it

Comment

Most actors say that the villains are the most fun to play. I'm sure CH as Sally probably feels this way. They get a lot more attention. CH plays this role to the hilt.
        I have zero empathy for the girl because she is a bold faced liar, and blames others for her own misdeeds. She blamed Kyle and Summer for "ruining" her relationship
        with Jack. Next she blamed Phyllis, also for exposing her acts. If it all came down to bottom, Sally and Tara will likely point the finger at the other.

Comment

I don’t watch Bold & Beautiful. I have no interest in what went on with Sally on that show. Am I supposed to feel sorry for her because she was thrown under the bus or otherwise victimized there? I don’t.

Sally came on Y&R as an “in your face” liar and schemer who thinks she can manipulate people and situations to get what she wants. I don’t find her charming, gutsy or sympathetic. A little of Sally goes a long way, and we’ve had much more than a little of her.

Comment

• Lulubee
            Lulubee commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay maybe we need a separate post on cross over characters.

I’m not saying you can’t judge her based on Y&R. All I am saying is she has this history. If you didn’t know, now you know.

• clamcat
            clamcat commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok. Now I know. It doesn’t change my response to the question posed by the thread. I don’t feel bad for her.

• Lulubee
            Lulubee commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay. Never my intention to try change anyone’s mind.

Absolutely NOT!! I can't stand that arrogant witch, she needs to hop on her broom and LEAVE GC and she can take Tara with her!!! simply my opinion

Comment

Sally is threated this way because Summer went to mama and told her that Sally was after her job, all Summer had to do is prove yourself that you are doing a very good job and your boss will not replace you.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post
              Sally herself said she wanted Summer gone so she could have her job. This was not about payback at Phyllis. It was all so she could get Summer’s job. It was so Sally could benefit. So no, I have zero sympathy for Sally. Lauren was happy with the work Sally was doing and probably would have continued to promote her but she wanted the easy way out.
              Exactly!!! All of what’s happening to Sally is on Sally and NOBODY else! Sally has been after Summers jon since day one... that’s a fact! Sally finally got Summers job but not because she earned or worked her way to the position... nope she had to scheme with Theo and Tara to finally get the job she wanted and it involved running Summer out of town and Summer also actually vouching for Sally for Sally to even be considered for said job Sally didn’t get the job at JVC based on hard work or any skill... it was all scheming that got her there and it’ll be scheming when it’s exposed that gets her fired and she’ll have nobody to blame but herself but I’m sure knowing Sally she’ll still cry and blame everyone else like Phyllis and whoever for picking on her own Sally has zero self awareness and she is to the point where she actually is starting to believe her own lies

Comment

No Sally brought all this upon herself... no sorrow for her here.

Comment

Nope ! Sally got what she deserved. She’s a compulsive liar playing the victim. If she loved jack as she pretends she would never harm him and his family nor his son! Sally needs to be alone and work on herself she learned nada

Comment

And Sally came up with this plan to blackmail and is so hostile. She was up to not good from the beginning

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X