Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What college was Richard & Naya at during the affair?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What college was Richard & Naya at during the affair?

What college were they at the time ago the affair? How long after the affair did Richard find out his daughter(s)? Richard seemed like a good guy except he was poor and not a good student. was he also a freshman when they had the relationship with Naya?

None of these questions have been answered in detail.

Comment

Questions I have asked and wanted to know. Were the twins infants? Toddlers? If it was so secret how did he find out? It seems to me this is important information for a story of murder. More background would help. Did I miss the scenes answering these questions?

Comment

My guess is that anywhere 18 months to maybe 3 years later since by the time found out baby(ies) he working at Newman. I don’t get the feeling that Richard was only an Intern but had an actual job because he was allowed to leave temporarily to look for the baby(ies) and come back if he hadn’t died or been killed. Just my theory of that part of it. This does seem like important information but the viewers don’t know right now. I think that kept in touch by phone with Naya even though he was supposed to have and managed to get her to tell him that had had a child. While he later found out they were actually twins just before he died or was murdered.

Comment

I can’t figure out how Sutton would know what kind of grades Richard had gotten to manage in school to get into the college. Not to mention why so sub par for his daughter because Richard didn’t come as wealthy a background and got his daughter pregnant. To me he didn’t like rotten guy after once found she had pregnant he tried to find the girls. Was there more to it had Richard either been in priso or had he had a gay affair with either Sutton or some on campaign at a similar time to when Naya got pregnant? I wonder this just because his apsalute distain for poor Richard.
          Last edited by sap36; July 31, 2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

I believe Naya said he died a year after the twins were born.

Comment

Was Richard older then Naya?
              I think Richard was between 21 and 23 at that time. Naya was 18 or 19 at that time.
              Does Sutton just distain Richard because he got Naya pregnant?
              How did Sutton now that Richard horrible guy yet he was hired by Newman?
              Supposedly according to Sutton Richard was a not a good enough student have been in college and both came a poor area while being in some way unsavory. Was Richard in a MBA program and there for at least 22 when Naya & Richard slept together?Although Sutton didn’t say anything like that when Amanda taped the discussion with Victor in the so-called confession.

Comment

How old was Richard?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X