Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack’s Heartbreak- Harrison

PB is an outstanding actor and if this SL leads to Kyle not being Harrison’s father, Jack will be heartbroken again. We will see some top notch acting…Today the sorrow was already there when he told Tara to let him know now if she’s been hiding something that would cause him pain….I’m afraid she is Jack…
    I don’t want Jack to keep losing!!!!!
    Last edited by TooFree4You; July 30, 2021, 02:13 PM.

I wonder who will be the next stray that Jack brings home and tries to make a member of his family. He seriously needs to stop.

Comment

• KendallSam
      KendallSam commented
      Editing a comment
      You make a very good point. Theo, Tara, Harrison… everyone is welcome

They took Jack’s edge away

Where is the Jack that set up Adam to take the fall (alone) for Victor’s fake diary/book? Jack doesn’t need to be THAT bad guy, he just needs his shrewd edge back

• Shoelover
      Shoelover commented
      Editing a comment
      With the actor playing Kyle leaving and Tara probably being asked to leave once it’s found out she was in cahoots w/Sally, Jack will be alone in that house again. So yes, who’s the next stray he moves in? Jack is just way too trusting.

Jack put a kick me sign on himself.

He hasn't taken the most elementary precautions, but moved Tara and his alleged grandson into his family's home without a lawyer, Kyle's own DNA test, or even a simple Google search.

He already caught Sally in lies once, and went back for seconds.

They have turned Jack into a chump who gets taken advantage of over and over and over. And he's doing it to himself by being the fawning, overly trusting, gullible nitwit. Maybe Billy or Tracy can suggest a cognitive evaluation because this is just stupid beyond belief.

Comment

Poor Jack! He is due for some happiness soon (I hope).

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. We do not really know if Harrison is actually Kyle's Bio-son. Tara could have done a bribe
        with a lab tech. Poor Jack.

Do you get the feeling this whole thing was plotted out between Tara and Kyle's recently discovered cousin shortly before he came back to town to talk to Sally?

It feels like a big-time scam.
      Last edited by PassingThrough; July 30, 2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I do and I hate this s/l......Jack (PB) deserves better IMO

Battling Victor for so many years has taught Jack nothing. I don’t feel sorry for him he’s quick to welcome Tara but couldn’t be nicer to Theo and Lola?

Comment

IDK, but I always felt like show made TGVN into a JR Ewing like personna & ole smilin Jack was the lil Cliffie barnes type character destined 2 LOSE 2 the road runner that was JR Ewing err.

TGVN.

Try as he might ole smilin just doesn't usually win.

I will say that the road runner has always been a much better winner than either TGVN or JR Ewing, tough!

Beep! Beep!

Comment

• Rogue
          Rogue commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a great comparison, and I couldn’t agree with you more. Jacks character has been demoralized, by always letting Victor not just win, but beat him down. Then it didn’t end with Victor, his offspring Nick got Phyllis and Summer. Side note: I always loved JR beating Cliff Barnes, and wish the last reset with the Ewing kids would have lasted.

It is frustrating to watch Jack keep asking the two people who continue to lie to him for answers. Here’s another story that Paul (if still a PI) could have been used. Emerald Green you’re so right; Jack learned nothing about how stay one step ahead after all the battles with Victor . Jack wanted proof from Phyllis but as she had to point out to him, the reason that people dig and investigate is to get the proof. I hope Phyllis gets to the bottom of it and drops the folder on Jack’s lap with a comment, “here’s the proof”.

I think Tara is hiding more than Harrison’s true paternity. And, I don’t trust Ashland either.

Comment

Originally posted by PassingThrough View Post
          Do you get the feeling this whole thing was plotted out between Tara and Kyle's recently discovered cousin shortly before he came back to town to talk to Sally?

It feels like a big-time scam.
          Theo? of course. I won't be surprised if this isn't what that is all about, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Theo is the father of that boy or...even better...if they find out Theo is not even related to the Abbots but he is Tara's brother. That would erase a whole pile of rewritten nonsense.

Comment

• PassingThrough
            PassingThrough commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG wouldn't that stir the pot if Theo turns out to be the daddy?

• taramartin
            taramartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Then he'd still be related to Jack.

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
          I wonder who will be the next stray that Jack brings home and tries to make a member of his family. He seriously needs to stop.
          OMG YES! Why do they insist on making Jack look like such a fool? He's smarter than that. They've turned him into a joke I can't even feel sorry for him.

Comment

With Kyle leaving, maybe they should bring back Jack's first son, Keemo. This goes way back - when Jack was in Viet Nam, he fell in love with Luan and fathered her son. But he had to leave before he knew about Keemo. Years later, thanks to Christine Blair, Jack and Luan were reunited in Genoa City and Jack finally met his son. Jack and Luan were married, but she soon became ill and died, and Keemo later decided to return to Viet Nam and has not been seen since.

But perhaps Keemo got married and had kids during all this time? What if maybe his wife died, and he decides to take his kids to the U.S. so they can meet the Abbott part of the family? Then Jack could have a son and grandchildren nearby. He'd be thrilled with that, as family is very important to him.

Comment

• Shoelover
              Shoelover commented
              Editing a comment
              Unless you’ve been watching Y&R during that time (decades ago) , you would have no idea that Jack has another son since he never mentions Keemo.

When Tara said may be it's time Harrison and I move out, Jacks immediate response sounded like a man desperate to keep his grandson near. I just hope Harrison is indeed Kyle's because if he isn't, this will totally break Jack's heart. He has grown to love that little boy. It's unfortunate that Jack and Kyle moved so fast with Harrison. I feel that Jack should of build up to a grandfather and grandson relationship gradually instead of diving in head first. Harrison calling Kyle daddy and Jack grandfather was all too fast. I don't look forward to Jack being hurt in this storyline, but it's looking like he will.

Comment

• TooFree4You
              TooFree4You commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed! Jack is desperate for family and unfortunately he didn’t think before allowing Tara to live there. I don’t look forward to him being hurt either.

Originally posted by zenmaster5 View Post
            When Tara said may be it's time Harrison and I move out, Jacks immediate response sounded like a man desperate to keep his grandson near. I just hope Harrison is indeed Kyle's because if he isn't, this will totally break Jack's heart. He has grown to love that little boy. It's unfortunate that Jack and Kyle moved so fast with Harrison. I feel that Jack should of build up to a grandfather and grandson relationship gradually instead of diving in head first. Harrison calling Kyle daddy and Jack grandfather was all too fast. I don't look forward to Jack being hurt in this storyline, but it's looking like he will.
            Jack always dives in head first in everything he does. That's why he is still looking for Mrs Right at almost 70 and he always looks like a complete fool. No, I don't feel sorry for him at all. Most people learn from these kinds of mistakes and are usually a bit hardened to being caught up in any other traps, but Jack just never sees it. He always thinks it has to be right this time. and that's what lands him in hot water. He has no common sense.

Comment

Jack has a son named Keemo that he could try to reach out to. I'm sure Keemo has kids by this point. For some reason, he chooses not to.

Comment

Originally posted by catmommy9 View Post
                With Kyle leaving, maybe they should bring back Jack's first son, Keemo. This goes way back - when Jack was in Viet Nam, he fell in love with Luan and fathered her son. But he had to leave before he knew about Keemo. Years later, thanks to Christine Blair, Jack and Luan were reunited in Genoa City and Jack finally met his son. Jack and Luan were married, but she soon became ill and died, and Keemo later decided to return to Viet Nam and has not been seen since.

But perhaps Keemo got married and had kids during all this time? What if maybe his wife died, and he decides to take his kids to the U.S. so they can meet the Abbott part of the family? Then Jack could have a son and grandchildren nearby. He'd be thrilled with that, as family is very important to him.
                Today's viewers, unless us oldies, would not remember that and usually don't care about back history they are not familiar with. It's also been said that PB did not like that storyline so it was scraped permanently. It should have been discovered that Keemo had been killed somehow and he had no children rather than this dragging on piece of history that is going nowhere. I don't know why they simply have never had a small scene about Jack getting a wire saying he was killed in a car accident. I always felt it should have been done with Brock Reynolds as well. Even Mary Williams got a small mention in one sentence that acknowledged she was no longer with the show.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X