Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who would you rather see stay around - Sally or Tara?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SheilaFan32
    Senior Board Member
    • Oct 2017

Sally all the way.

Comment

• TommyP
      Board Regular
      • Feb 2007

Sally Spectra for sure.

Comment

• Soapfan54
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2016

Sally! Love the actress and there's lots of future potential for the character, given better writing!

Comment

• kirkelash
          Recurring Poster
          • May 2018

Sally.

Tara is an insipid character. Kyle must have been high during his entire affair with her.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree with both. I don’t even think Sally’s bad just desperate and low self esteem she doesn’t trust things to work out for her.
        • Nichole43119
          Senior Board Member
          • Dec 2009

Sally. She's a villian but she's entertaining.

Comment

• Yomama
            Day Player
            • May 2013

easy choice, Sally so her and Phyllis will be mortal enemies

Comment

• emilydaze
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2018

I really don't care for either one of them to be honest.

I used to root for Sally a very long time ago when she first started on Bold and Beautiful as the name sake of her great aunt Sally. I loved her spunk, confidence and her friendship with the quirky crew of people who worked with her to try to run a successful design company. I think they did ruin her character by having her do all sorts of tacky things (like faking a terminal disease). So I used to love her but now I can't stand what she's become.

The Sally I see now, has lied and schemed to get her way, and is SO desperate that she is practically begging Jack to take her back, it is so hard to watch. She's beautiful, she shouldn't have to beg for someone's attention or affection. I guess she's lost all confidence in herself.

I don't really see a future for Tara unless she ends up working with Chloe and Chelsea as some sort of designer (which would mean she would be in Adam's orbit which might be interesting).

Maybe they should keep both of them. Tara can become the current town pariah (with a gold digger label) and Sally can just continue causing trouble for Phyllis or anyone who crosses her path.

Comment

• Karen LB
                Lurking in the Shadows
                • Mar 2021

I would rather Sally stay. I don't like Tara at all. She shows no emotion at all.

Comment

• Mermaid777
                  Mermaid777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Except for when she raised her voice at Kyle the other day. I was like Wow, who’s that? Sudden animation from someone who’s been a fake, meek and completely boring blob from day one.
              • midnightsnow
                Board Regular
                • Mar 2004

Sally. Tara could leave tomorrow and take Harrison with her.

Comment

• tammy0901
                  Lurking in the Shadows
                  • Jul 2021

I feel sorry for Sally. Jack keeps rejecting her despite all her begging and apologizing.

Comment

• kha
                    Scriptwriter
                    • Mar 2004

Sally — but get her away from Jack! I think she and Adam might be fun together. Both would recognize the deviousness of the other and that's a spark for both.

I know Chelsea's still in the picture but no-o-o-o-o!!! Enough of those two. And I'm bored silly by the thought of another round of Sharon and Adam. The show needs some new relationships, not retreads of the same old stuff.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Oct 2015

Definitely team Tara ..different layers of a character…and unusual …, she’s more type of character that can be invested with good writing, dramatic actress as I enjoy most … Sally is too deja vu for me, .. really don’t find anything interesting or appealing as character….,we are 2021… Motivation of a young to be angry of power and competing is different, .. too much high school drama ..and really I can’t even think once scene I enjoyed watching her …

Comment

• cabc
                        Executive Poster
                        • Jun 2006

I hope Sally bangs Nick, and he falls in love, and I hope Tara takes Kyle, he falls in love, and Summer never to be seen again....

Comment

• joan of arc
                          Recurring Poster
                          • Jul 2016

Sally all the way and if the writers can make Adam Into a good guy they can also make Sally a good person I think all Sally needs a storyline where she comes out looking good.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Jul 2007

Sally! I love that many Y&R fans are supporting Sally. She has a fanbase on two CBS Soaps.

But yes Sally, she can be absolutely amazing and Courtney is hot.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X