Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post

Chelsea has admitted to Chloe that she was wrong about Adam. Of course she will want him back when she returns and little Connor is already making plans for that . I just don't know if she will get back in time to stop the romance that seems to be brewing between Adam and Chloe. Chelsea will feel more betrayed than ever if those two start up. Wow..her best friend who she trusted and who warned her to stay away from her husband and her husband who is sleeping with her best friend. I say husband but I know they are not currently married. And ..yes..she is looking really good since she left the facility.
    It will be soapy goodness if Chloe falls for Adam and they have an affair! The fallout will be huge!

Comment

I can't wait to see Chelsea vs Chloe when MCE returns. I am positive JG is going to do at least a ONS between Chloe and Adam, if not a full blown affair. This will cause huge drama and we could see more of the Baldwin/Fisher family.

Comment

Originally posted by aryastark View Post
        I can't wait to see Chelsea vs Chloe when MCE returns. I am positive JG is going to do at least a ONS between Chloe and Adam, if not a full blown affair. This will cause huge drama and we could see more of the Baldwin/Fisher family.
        I hope that they do go this route. It would be an explosive story line. Maybe Adam and Chloe will get all worked up arguing and end up having sex, like Adam and Sage did when Christian was conceived.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank52 View Post

I hope that they do go this route. It would be an explosive story line. Maybe Adam and Chloe will get all worked up arguing and end up having sex, like Adam and Sage did when Christian was conceived.
          It would be awesome! JG will strike gold if he writes this story. Chelsea will come back to town looking to reconnect with Adam and get her family back. Then boom she finds out about her best friend! It's soapy goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by aryastark View Post

It would be awesome! JG will strike gold if he writes this story. Chelsea will come back to town looking to reconnect with Adam and get her family back. Then boom she finds out about her best friend! It's soapy goodness!
            I am keeping my fingers crossed for this...it would be the absolute best...

Comment

I want a Chelsea vs Chloe over Adam to be like Sharon vs Phyllis for Nick! Let's light up the board with the new fanbase wars!

Comment

It's amazing what makeup can do. Without the make up she very average.

Comment

• Frank52
                  Frank52 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm sure this doesn't apply to anyone reading this comment, but that's the case with most women, especially tv personalities and movie stars. Some are unrecognizable without their makeup on, if you are used to always seeing them wearing it. There are few natural beauties out there.

• JordanM
                  JordanM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IMHO most women on this show is very average WITH makeup. Chelsea looks great

Frank52, Exactly right Frank. All the women in the entertainment industry have expert makeup artist. It's also amazing what Botox and plastic surgery can do for older actors.

Comment

It was so nice to see Chelsea, she looks absolutely gorgeous! (I've loved MCE since AMC days). Looking forward to having her come back to town (eventually). I'm relieved that she finally seems more stable, has taken responsibility for her actions, realizes that most of her suspicions about Adam was in her mind, regrets what she did and only wants to be able to continue a close and loving relationship with Connor. It's especially important that she is grateful to Adam for trusting her and giving her access to Connor. She's really come a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by emilydaze View Post
                    It was so nice to see Chelsea, she looks absolutely gorgeous! (I've loved MCE since AMC days). Looking forward to having her come back to town (eventually). I'm relieved that she finally seems more stable, has taken responsibility for her actions, realizes that most of her suspicions about Adam was in her mind, regrets what she did and only wants to be able to continue a close and loving relationship with Connor. It's especially important that she is grateful to Adam for trusting her and giving her access to Connor. She's really come a long way.
                    ITA with everything you said. I think Chelsea will definitely be THE leading lady when she returns, especailly if Summer is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluenanny View Post

I am keeping my fingers crossed for this...it would be the absolute best...
                      I just read spoilers that say Kevin is skeptical that Adam has changed. So it begins!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X