Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea is Gorgeous!

It was great to see MCE (Chelsea) today. Chelsea's storyline had her looking dowdy for a quite a while, but now she is back to being one of the best looking women in daytime. It was also wonderful to see Chelsea talking to her son. I'm looking forward to her coming back to GC and taking what's hers.

Doesn't hurt that she is absolutely glowing through her pregnancy! I love that they are able to have her appear through FaceTime. It is what would happen in the real world and this way we get to continue to see her. I am enjoying it.

Comment

That's the first thing I thought when I saw her. Chelsea, you are looking good!

Comment

I agree that she is very attractive, but I would never trust her character. What is hers to take back? She is fortunate not to be in prison. But then again nobody ever pays for their misdeeds. They all have get out of jail free cards.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
          AdamGotYourBack commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, just exactly what is Chelsea, the lying grifter, going "to take back"? Certainly, not Adam, the ex-husband/fiancee, who she framed for attempted murder and sought to have spend decades behind bars, And Connor is THEIR son, not Chelsea's exclusive piece of real estate. Adam's parental rights matter legally as much as hers. Since she has admitted to what she did to Adam, most legal experts would say that he has the upper hand in any custody fight. The rights of mothers no longer take precedence over the father's in today's legal system. Except for where work and Connor is concerned, Adam needs to shut Chelsea down. Victor will be watching this viper as well.

• Texin
          Texin commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, if soap baddies all had to pay for their crimes and transgressions legally or otherwise, the population of soap casts would be pretty small, as the writers tend not to like to write prison stories for their daytime characters.

• JordanM
          JordanM commented
          Editing a comment
          AdamGotYourBack I guess you missed the subject of this thread. It is not about Chelsea's misdeeds, it's about how she looks. I guess never miss a chance to bash her. But guess what? Plenty of people on this show have committed crimes including Adam, yet none are in jail!! SMH

MCE looks amazing. The shiny hair and glowing skin. And it's great to see Chelsea smiling again.

I'm looking forward to her returning to GC and getting her life back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post
          Doesn't hurt that she is absolutely glowing through her pregnancy! I love that they are able to have her appear through FaceTime. It is what would happen in the real world and this way we get to continue to see her. I am enjoying it.
          YES! She is just radiant.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoOfEach View Post
            MCE looks amazing. The shiny hair and glowing skin. And it's great to see Chelsea smiling again.

I'm looking forward to her returning to GC and getting her life back on track.

MCE is a gorgeous woman, but pregnancy has made her even more beautiful. Her skin and hair are so perfect, she should be doing commericals for hair care and skin care products.

Comment

I can't wait to see what JG has in store for Chelsea when she returns.

Comment

Yes, out of the sack of potatoes outfit.

Comment

Chelsea is absolutely gorgeous. She has that beautiful smile too! I look forward to her return full time to GC.

Comment

Originally posted by zenmaster5 View Post
                    Chelsea is absolutely gorgeous. She has that beautiful smile too! I look forward to her return full time to GC.
                    Me too! Let's hear it for the beautiful brunettes!

Comment

She is a beautiful woman, very naturally beautiful. I hope she gets a good sl when she returns. Like some others I'd like Chelsea, Chloe and Sally to have a booming fashion line.

Comment

I'm not sure where this comes from, Chelsea is a good looking woman. Storyline wise shes doing the best she can with what the writers write.

Take what's hers? Adam? Sure if he wants that."

Comment

Originally posted by aryastark View Post

Me too! Let's hear it for the beautiful brunettes!
                          Yay!! to the beautiful brunettes!

Comment

Originally posted by Sara_in_BC View Post
                            I'm not sure where this comes from, Chelsea is a good looking woman. Storyline wise shes doing the best she can with what the writers write.

Take what's hers? Adam? Sure if he wants that."
                            Chelsea has admitted to Chloe that she was wrong about Adam. Of course she will want him back when she returns and little Connor is already making plans for that . I just don't know if she will get back in time to stop the romance that seems to be brewing between Adam and Chloe. Chelsea will feel more betrayed than ever if those two start up. Wow..her best friend who she trusted and who warned her to stay away from her husband and her husband who is sleeping with her best friend. I say husband but I know they are not currently married. And ..yes..she is looking really good since she left the facility.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X