Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bawoman View Post
    I dont think she is up to anything. She was shown to be curious and tempted to snoop but didnt. I do think there might be a story down the line she might be blamed for something. But I doubt she does anything.

as far as hateful vendetta, I didnt perceive that at all. Chloes is coming around to be working with Adam and tolerate him enough but she doesnt want Chelsea involved with him and with good reason. Just because she isnt seeking revenge and actively hating Adam doesnt mran she should think Adam is good for Chelsea in any way
    I saw it the same way you did. I'd be a little bit curious, too, especially since my new boss is Adam, my sworn enemy. The fact that she actually sat at the desk to take the call with Chelsea tells me that she wasn't planning to do anything bad. And Adam didn't blink an eye when he saw her in his office, so there is no big deal there.

The real story here is that Adam and Chloe are getting comfortable with one another, despite all the obvious animosity. It's normal that Chloe would still try to warn Chelsea about him since she can't shut up about it no matter what, but she will be working closely with him and he might win her over on the business side of things.

I believe he only hired her because of his guilty conscience and Chelsea might not even work for him when she's better, but he does seem mildly amused with her and Chloe is happy to have a sparkly new job, so we'll see....

Comment

• Marie-B
      Marie-B commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is Chloe not with Kevin and her kids? Also, she could work with her sister in law at Fenmore’s. I don’t like Chloe being in the story with Chelsea. I miss Chloe being with Bella and her family. I don’t buy she needs a job, she could go to Jabot or Fenmore’s. It’s not fun watching her work for a man she blew up and shot bc he caused her daughter’s death by accident.

Originally posted by aryastark View Post

Chloe settled for Kevin. She has no great love for him. Her kids are another matter. She wouldn't want them to lose a stable family and a father who loves them.
    I've also never seen this great love between Chloe and Kevin, I still think one day that Chloe's daughter is going to turn out to be Billy's. Bella was born right after Chloe stole Billy's sperm, but they wanted it to make it look like that Kevin could be the dad. It would not shock me if she turns out to be Billy's.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

I've also never seen this great love between Chloe and Kevin, I still think one day that Chloe's daughter is going to turn out to be Billy's. Bella was born right after Chloe stole Billy's sperm, but they wanted it to make it look like that Kevin could be the dad. It would not shock me if she turns out to be Billy's.

We agree again! I totally believe Chloe's daughter is Billy's.

Comment

Chloe is lucky to not be in jail. She will never learn her lesson. Her heart is a criminal's and killer's. Too
        bad she can't go home and enjoy her kids. Adam is being so nice to someone who tried to kill him. Now
        she is sitting at his desk and snooping. Why is he letting her get away with it. Better to keep her close?
        IDK. She is not likable to me and she should just go off with Chelsea and be grifters together. And then
        there is Kevin. Sit the little witch down and give her an ultimatum.

Comment

Where is Kevin? Is GR on contract anymore? Maybe Kevin is out solving a case with Paul!?!

Comment

How soapy would it be for Adam and Chloe to sleep together down the road? Hate sex is a thing. Think of the reactions from Chelsea, Kevin, and Billy.

Comment

I don't think anything will happen between Chole and Adam except work. Chole should let Chelsea think for herself, realizing what she did was wrong in all in her head would be a good thing for her as well as her relationship with Connor. She doesn't need to get back with Adam because of it but can co-parent in a more productive way. Like Billy and Vikki. I think Adam will end up with Sharon again. That is NOT over.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X