Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would Nina kidnap Mariah,

Is she just a Red Herring or is she guilty

It's definitely possible. Nina is certainly acting wishy-washy about Mariah's disappearance.

Comment

I don't think she did. Nina is a legacy character and you do not turn that kind of kind, loving, responsible person, mother of two sons in the FBI
      and police dept special services, into a psychopath, in one day. Even on a soap.

Comment

The only way it would work is if Mariah was in dander due to Chance. Nina going off her rocker for no reason. Then thats a different problem. Also. Chance could talk to his Cousin by Marriage Devon to help out somehow. Why not call Paul. YR is messed up.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Why not call Paul! Good one.

No way do I think Nina did this. I am convinced it is Stitch.

Comment

• Mariko
          Mariko commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree. For one, it's TOTALLY OOC for Nina. Yeah, she was kind of a wild child originally, but that was a LONG time ago. That just isn't in her personality at all. As for Stitch, he's acting massively sketchy here, I don't buy his "nice guy" act one iota. I never liked him originally, but this time he just creeps me out.

Nina could 've done it, she wasn't always this mild mannered type she is today. It would just take a case of PTSD from being locked in the attic by Katherine, and this baby could trigger it. But I don't think Nina would feel the right or "ownership" ( I can't think of a better word) of this baby since it's not her grandson biologically.

The only other motive I can think of is Nina has become passive aggressive about this whole baby situation.😁 She's acting like it's all ok that this baby isn't fathered by her son, but really she's pissed that Abby couldn't wait until her son recovered enough to provide his own swimmers. But again, something would have to trigger her so she isn't in her right mind, because she isn't that person today.
        Last edited by aussiegal87; July 30, 2021, 03:00 PM.

Comment

What???? No. No way would Nina kidnap a pregnant woman.

Nina should call Paul to look into this.

Comment

IDK, but wouldn't it be a great twist if show had JILL be the one 2 have napped Mariah?

And, Nina is the one 2 find out the truth?

And, then we could have Nina go all postal on JILL because of what Jill/Katherine did 2 Nina back in the day when she was preggers with PC4.

Cue show 2 show us some great clips of Jill/Katherine & Nina.

I't not like show hasn't kept a big seret like this b4...like when PC3 cane back from the dead & no one except a small crew knew about it.

I would LOVE that!.

Comment

• aussiegal87
              aussiegal87 commented
              Editing a comment
              I could definitely see Jill doing it to Mariah, because Mariah is rather annoying. She is for sure someone that could grind on Jill's nerves. She wouldn't like the fact this woman is carrying her great grandchild. But again, as I think with Nina, I don't think she'd do it if it wasn't her blood. Bloodlines tend to give people the excuse to do things that are not alright otherwise. But I would love this storyline too!

I don't want it to be Stich, because Ben is such a good guy, who was a real Hero! It could have something about Max, who was a Evil child!

What I don't get is why Ben lied about his new job at Memoria, which doesn't make sense! If this turns out bad, I will be angry for taking a great

Actor and Character and destroying him! Of course our Head Writer is Josh G! Look what he did to JT!

Comment

• sharonismygirl
              sharonismygirl commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the Writers made a Huge mistake using this great Actor who plays Stich, in a horrible way! Josh G should
              have have the actor come back as a great doctor and wonderful friend! I hope we get a surprise and the villian
              is not him!

• WillHorton
              WillHorton commented
              Editing a comment
              Mal Young did that to JT and Josh G fixed it by giving him a brain tumor. I’m not the biggest JG fan but let’s not blame him for stuff he didn’t do.

I've read so many ideas on who the kidnapper is and what it's all about but I still stick to my own theory, that is Chance has Stitch and Nina involved in hiding Mariah and the baby for safety's sake and she's in the basement in the Chancelor mansion. It makes sense to me. If it were this way, no one is in trouble with the law. Stitch becomes un-sketchy, Chance's FBI gig should end and Nina has done what her son has asked..all within the law.
            Last edited by Angeldar; July 30, 2021, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• confusedfan
              confusedfan commented
              Editing a comment
              How is it legal to hold Mariah against her will?

• WorldTurner
              WorldTurner commented
              Editing a comment
              It is not legal to hold Mariah against her will. It is clear that is exactly what is happening and she wants out. If this was for safety's sake they would have explained to her what they were doing and made her more comfortable.

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post
            I've read so many ideas on who the kidnapper is and what it's all about but I still stick to my own theory, that is Chance has Stitch and Nina involved in hiding Mariah and the baby for safety's sake and she's in the basement in the Chancelor mansion. It makes sense to me. If it were this way, no one is in trouble with the law. Stitch becomes un-sketchy, Chance's FBI gig should end and Nina has done what her son has asked..all within the law.
            I could agree with this scenario although you would think they would put Mariah in a nicer place and explain things to her, at least she would have full disclosure. Maybe Bens son is involved after all he did hurt Abby before, so not a big stretch to think he could do it again. and Ben being torn between loving Abby and loving his ill son is misguided in attempts to help them both.

Comment

I could see a story line of kidnapping the baby after he/she was born. But I see no logic in kidnapping a pregnant woman with the chance the stress could affect the baby and possibly result in a premature delivery w/complications. The only logic I could see w/Stitch being behind this is the fact that he’s a doctor & could provide medical assistance at delivery.

Comment

I am drawing a total blank on Jill and Katherine keeping Nina in a room. Did they think she was going to run away with the baby or something?

Comment

There is nothing legal about what was done to Mariah. She was taken involuntarily by a person or persons unknown, shoved in a tiny room without so much as a window or any contact with the outside world, and no idea what the end game is. So it isn't just illegal but extremely cruel. Whoever did this must hate Mariah.

And even if Chance or someone took her for supposedly for safety, it would be with her knowledge and consent. No consent, and it's an illegal act. Plus as one poster said, they'd give her better surroundings, and at least a TV or something to pass the time. She'd have her meals delivered in person.

Anyone would go mad locked up like she is. Without even a clock or window, she doesn't even know if it's day or night.

Comment

This is exactly what I have been thinking. It's the only way everyone comes out unscathed. It was orchestrated by Chance and he got his mother and/or Ben to help.

Is Camryn Grimes back from her vacation yet? That's when this crap will end.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X