Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Sally Have A Lawsuit? Phyllis Stole Her Phone, Then...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phyllis has a great lawyer. Amanda will destroy Sally.

Comment

• Soapfan54
      Soapfan54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Only in Soapland...

That's true. But even in real life, Sally would have a hard time going against Phyllis and a first class lawyer.

Comment

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, since she has no proof, there is no case.

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't see Phyllis wipe her prints off the phone, the phone company may have access to the texts, there should be video of Phyllis.

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
    Doesn’t Jack know that Sally helped kidnap Flo?
    KendallSam. What two people did Sally kidnap? 2?

Comment

• Dixie_Amazon
      Dixie_Amazon commented
      Editing a comment
      It was on B&B. Her doctor friend knocked out Flo (Who had been involved in an unrelated baby theft scheme). They panicked and kidnapped her. B&B destroyed an enjoyable character in part to try and redeem Flo.

Originally posted by TunerEyes View Post
    Listening to Phyllis proudly tell Amanda how she broke laws to get her way was something else. I don’t know why Amanda wants anything to do with her…’maybe sees as someone she’ll make money from defending all the time LOL.
    Amanda and Phyliss were talking as friends, not attorney and client. Amanda made it clear to Phyllis that she needed to stop breaking the law and that she needed real evidence to back up her assumption.

As a lawyer, Amanda thinks both sides deserve legal representation. She's not representing Phyllis and wouldn't if all Phyllis had was speculation and her own illegal activity.

Comment

I know they are being cheap about sets and budget and plausible storylines but it is absolutely ridiculous that Sally is still staying there and even meeting anyone there. 😐

Comment

• Soapfan54
        Soapfan54 commented
        Editing a comment
        It REALLY is ridiculous!!!

I'd love for the lawsuit to happen and GP forced to shut down. That hotel is not lavish at all and I am so tired of the set.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X