Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uuugh, I hope not. Wasn't a fan of his version of Kyle..

Comment

Originally posted by SoapjunkieYR View Post
      Uuugh, I hope not. Wasn't a fan of his version of Kyle..
      Like I said, after a very long break..Right now, I have had more than enough.

Comment

MM was the best Kyle..in my opinion

Comment

• DallasGal
          DallasGal commented
          Editing a comment
          I like MM in the role too.

I think the way they wrapped up Kyle's story means he's gone for a while.....and I'd 'replace him' with Scott, Lauren's son, just a little bit younger than he was last time.....he was born in 1991...they can still have him be 30 and not de-age Fen.....the last actor who played him looked late 30s....too old for Lauren to have as a son.....and have him fall for Sally this time around...much to Lauren's chagrin......;0)

Comment

Guess viewers will find out soon

Comment

Lachlan Buchanan's Kyle was woefully under-written and underutilized. They hardly gave him a chance to be Kyle (Thanks Pratt).

In all honesty, I hope that isn't the case. It has two recurring roles on Station 19 and The CW's Dynasty. Going back to Y&R would be a step backwards for him. And frankly, he (and the current cast of Y&R) deserves better than the garbage storylines JG has subjected us to for the past two years.

Unfortunately, Summer, Kyle (and therefore Skyle) will essentially be synonymous with this period of horrendous writing. Both characters need a rest, and I hope they don't come back until there is a MASSIVE overhaul BTS at Y&R.
            Last edited by Mr.Sami_Brady; August 26, 2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
              I actually liked him and Blake Hood as Kyle. MM is the best but he's gone.
              I would love for him to have NO chemistry with Summer and they move on for good with that pairing.
              I liked Blake Hood too.

Comment

Him as Kyle again? No! He is a good actor but NO to Kyle!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X