Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious on the status of Courtney Hopes aka Sallys contract?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh they don't need to make Sally her daughter. That would force them to probably end up bonding, let them be rivals. I am hoping Sally is exposed, and is allowed to get a new story. I still hope she gets Nick into bed because that would be soapy. But if not, let her go work with Adam, Chloe and Chelsea. Get her into a new orbit.

I don't think Jally is coming. I think Phack is gearing up for another round down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by nashsoap View Post
      I’m wondering if Tara or Sally get killed and Phyllis on trial and Amanda representing her! Just wondering
      One can only hope they kill each other. I don't see Phyllis killing either of them but I can see them making an attempt on Phyllis. Maybe not Sally so much but Tara could. She will have no home and no income. I wonder how far Lauren will go when she finds out what those two have done. Lauren already gave Sally a second chance and if she finds out that she lied to Jack yet again and that she's behind summer leaving, I can only imagine that she will be out of work. Then i have to wonder how Tara will fair out with her shoe line. I think she will be left on her own. I hope the boy is found out to not belong to Tara after all and that he really belongs to her brother.

Comment

Phyllis is boring. Summer is boring. Jack is sad. Adam is the one interesting character. Why get rid of Sally and go back to these boring storylines? Ashland and Victoria are interesting as well. Phyllis is not working out as an interesting character anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Anotherwoman View Post
          Phyllis is boring. Summer is boring. Jack is sad. Adam is the one interesting character. Why get rid of Sally and go back to these boring storylines? Ashland and Victoria are interesting as well. Phyllis is not working out as an interesting character anymore.
          Phyllis just needs to go back to the lack luster character she has been for two years, stick her behind the Phoenix desk and let her rot there...she is useless as a character anymore...all her over dramatic antics has just gotten so old and boring..

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X