Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARTICLE: Eileen Davidson to make her Soap Opera Mystery novels into a murder series

https://www.soapcentral.com/young-an...for-murder.php

Sounds cool, but she needs fans to donate money to get the project done? Isn’t that why there are investors for such projects? With ALL of her connections, she needs to rely on fan donations???? Huge WTF, HUGE.

Comment

This sounds good and I wish ED every success.
      Thank you Holly99 always.

Comment

I love it when I hear from a member of the cast, finding that there is another life after Y&R. ED really gets around!

Comment

This is great news! Congrats to ED. I will definitely be watching. This is a great second career for her.

Comment

The best of luck to ED with this new venture! I knew she had written a book or two and I was meaning to look into buying it but I never got around to it. I might check it out.

Comment

Has anyone read Eileen's murder mysteries? If so are they interesting?

Comment

I have read Eileen's books several years ago and really enjoyed them. They are a cozy mystery series genre... Her main character Alexis Peterson, or Alex,is a soap actress, surprise surprise ! Must say I was quite surprised at how much I enjoyed the first book, which led me to read the others...I do read other cozy mysteries, so it's a genre I quite enjoy.

I hope she gets the funding to do a series.

Comment

I find the idea of that fan funding is needed odd also??. This sounds perfect for Hallmark to me…

Comment

I love a mystery! It is not an easy genre. If I don't get hooked by the first chapter I'm out. I will check out her books.

Comment

Fan help to get it done? Sounds sketchy to me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X