• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perky7kc
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2006

Kyle doesn’t work anymore, Abby doesn’t work WTH

There was a time these two were always at work and now they’re always home doing nothing, must be nice
  • DallasGal
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

What does Devon do all day? He’s another one that seemingly never steps out the condo for anything meaningful.

Comment

• Shoelover
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2017

So, let's see who DOES work. And I'm using that word "work" somewhat loosely.....Sharon goes into CL, Elena goes to Memorial, Billy and Lily 'show up' at work and Phyllis roams the lobby at GP.

Comment

• DallasGal
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2008

Working :

Victoria and Nikki

Adam and Victor

Jack takes calls

Does the lady in green still work?

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes Phyllis asked Crystal (lady in green) to fix her ipad when Phyllis told Summer she couldn’t hear or see her on their video call so she’s still employed at GP.

• DallasGal
          DallasGal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks TunerEyes !

• Shoelover
          Shoelover commented
          Editing a comment
          In any given day, we will see the lady in green working more than others.
      • PassingThrough
        Board Regular
        • Nov 2014

Lily and Billy work. Traci writes books. Paul and Christine work. Michael and Lauren work. Mariah works. Kevin works at the police station, and Chloe works for Adam.

Most of the characters work, although, granted, we don't see much of many of them.

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          The show really has become more personality/emotionally driven than situational. Use to be heavy on NE/Jabot plotting and intrigue at the work sites. Not so any more.
      • littleliz
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2016

Devon doesn't work. They all sit around talking in their homes or apts. So weird. Never saw Mariah at work. Abby home all the time. Sally just struts around and once in a while has coffee with Lauren. It is laughable. Vicky is the hardest working person on the show.

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Devon met with two of the female singers from Faith’s favorite band and they have a concert he’s involved with so the music business is still viable and on going.

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I saw Mariah at Jabot maybe two or three times meeting with Kyle I think. She was supposedly still feeling able to work and didn’t want time off yet. You’d think Jabot people would be getting work input from her however if she hasn’t been kidnapped. You’d think Jack would be concerned as it’s his company employee and more so Abby’s baby carrier. Who knows where Jack’s mind is these days. Maybe he’s going to follow Dina.
      • washcutt
        Day Player
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by perky7kc View Post
        There was a time these two were always at work and now they’re always home doing nothing, must be nice
        I say this every time Abby & Kyle come on the screen. Only one who actual works is the Lady in Green.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X