Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luv2write
    commented on 's reply
    I second that. Yes, Nikki is a very beautiful woman; but in this day and age it is definitely demeaning regardless of age. BTW, wasn't Britney a pole dancer at the gentlemen's club that Bobby Marcino owned?

• tylergirl
    replied
    Just had an idea....Nikki could train young strippers. They could strip while she plays the piano. I might watch that.

Leave a comment:

• tylergirl
    replied
    Can't get this visual out of my head!!!!! That is a funny but awful idea. I think I would be a bit repulsed by that.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealMike
    replied
    Nikki is like 70 are u serious SMH

Leave a comment:

• MEK
    replied
    Originally posted by MsMalin View Post
    This post is a joke right?
    Probably started by a Nikki hater who would like a demeaning storyline for Nikki.

Leave a comment:

• bluejazz
    replied
    No, Nikki doesn't need a stripper story. She's 65 and the actor has a history of back issues.

What she *could* do is start a band. Basement rehearsals drive Victor into the office and she can *rehearse* more with a hot young drummer.

Now, for the band name.

Strip Teazel

Leave a comment:

• Dixie_Amazon
    replied
    Being close to social security age and stripping do not go together. Take my 60-year-old word for it.

Leave a comment:

• fracabell
    replied
    No way do i want a nikki stripper storyline. but how about phyllis open the strip club, and she sees everyone having fun and decides she will suprise Nick and start stripping. Nick gets mad and tells her she can stay on her stripper pole and he is done with her.

Leave a comment:

• Nightrocker
    replied
    Britney should leave being a lawyer and go back to Stripping

Leave a comment:

• MsMalin
    replied
    This post is a joke right?

Leave a comment:

• MsMalin
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. In 2021 we don't need it and why would Nikki revert to this. Hooking up with Arturo was bad enough to damage her character.

• Day 1
    replied
    Of all things possible,this is the best storyline you could come up with for Nikki?

Leave a comment:

• Sara_in_BC
    replied
    What worked for Nicki and Victor was the difference between them. They could try and recreate that with Victoria dating a guy whose a tattoo artist. Or Nick dating a hippie chick type.

Leave a comment:

• xoregonian
    replied
    Hahaha thanks for the laugh! But no thanks for the visual.

Leave a comment:

• jpa777
    replied
    A strip club for senior citizens. Old men taking baby steps with their walkers and gum-chewing hussies who take your order. Nikki ought to get right up there on stage and take it all off slowly to the song “The Stripper”.
    Last edited by jpa777; June 15, 2021, 04:29 PM. Reason: Took out youtube link

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X