Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestlessFan
    replied
    At her age, Nikki will most likely get cramps if she were to do one of her young days routine strip dance, like the time she dance and did a strip routine in front of Victor and his date and she bended down and looked back at Victor with spite and she let out a snicker and Jack had to rush her out of the place.

Leave a comment:

• Bluedeer
    replied
    No. No. No.
    but
    someone reminding her once in a while might be good for that uppity nose of hers.

Leave a comment:

• kirkelash
    replied
    Nikki is pretty much a senior citizen even though she had a fling with Arturo who was younger than her grandson Noah. Victoria is in her 50s and Nick in his 40s. She would be the laughing stock of Genoa City if she was featured as a stripper.

Leave a comment:

• MEK
    replied
    I suppose it could be viewed as a compliment to MTS to suggest her character should strip considering MTS is 65. But I agree with those who think it would be a ridiculous and demeaning plot. A poster was right to say it is also sexist since we would never see such a similar suggestion for an older male character. In any case this is a moot point. As someone posted when MTS was 48 they wanted Nikki to strip and she refused. She made it clear it would be unseemly for her and her character.

Leave a comment:

• CincyLady
    replied
    Originally posted by Blank Slate View Post
    I think this would be demeaning to any woman. It’s why we are always treated like second class citizens. When I see Victor moonlighting as a male exotic dancer, get back to me. πŸ’ƒπŸ»
    Exactly! I would hope this never happens. I can't believe it would be suggested when Nikki was 48!

Leave a comment:

• Angeldar
    replied
    Nikki is my age...NO NO NO....people change, body types change..time for Nikki to settle down, not start up..those days are gone, she needs to act as a matriarch for her family. Totally disagree with post, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• henyvo02
    replied
    Do you realize how old Nikki is

Leave a comment:

• Blank Slate
    replied
    I think this would be demeaning to any woman. It’s why we are always treated like second class citizens. When I see Victor moonlighting as a male exotic dancer, get back to me. πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Leave a comment:

• Nisang
    commented on 's reply
    Stripper story line (to me) is not a good story, At Nicky's age and body type, it just wouldn't work. You have to be very limber to have to jump on a pole and swing around it and perform the many things needed to be a pole dancer (in my opinion).

• jcollins4641
    replied
    MTS said in an interview that they wanted to revisit the stripper story line when she was around 48 yrs old and she put her foot down so its definitely not happening now at her current age lol

Leave a comment:

• YRFANATIC
    started a topic Nikki Needs a Stripper Storyline

Nikki Needs a Stripper Storyline

Nikki needs an exciting storyline, I suggest the writers revisit Nikki's as a stripper and have her go back to those glory days. Maybe Phyllis can open a gentleman's club at the Phoenix and Nikki could be the head dancer, this can open up potential storylines for her. I think YR is lacking in creativity and this could be a good idea for the show.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X