Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki Needs a Stripper Storyline

Nikki needs an exciting storyline, I suggest the writers revisit Nikki's as a stripper and have her go back to those glory days. Maybe Phyllis can open a gentleman's club at the Phoenix and Nikki could be the head dancer, this can open up potential storylines for her. I think YR is lacking in creativity and this could be a good idea for the show.

MTS said in an interview that they wanted to revisit the stripper story line when she was around 48 yrs old and she put her foot down so its definitely not happening now at her current age lol

Comment

• Nisang
      Nisang commented
      Editing a comment
      Stripper story line (to me) is not a good story, At Nicky's age and body type, it just wouldn't work. You have to be very limber to have to jump on a pole and swing around it and perform the many things needed to be a pole dancer (in my opinion).

I think this would be demeaning to any woman. It’s why we are always treated like second class citizens. When I see Victor moonlighting as a male exotic dancer, get back to me. 💃🏻

Comment

• MsMalin
      MsMalin commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. In 2021 we don't need it and why would Nikki revert to this. Hooking up with Arturo was bad enough to damage her character.

Do you realize how old Nikki is

Comment

• luv2write
      luv2write commented
      Editing a comment
      I second that. Yes, Nikki is a very beautiful woman; but in this day and age it is definitely demeaning regardless of age. BTW, wasn't Britney a pole dancer at the gentlemen's club that Bobby Marcino owned?

Nikki is my age...NO NO NO....people change, body types change..time for Nikki to settle down, not start up..those days are gone, she needs to act as a matriarch for her family. Totally disagree with post, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Blank Slate View Post
      I think this would be demeaning to any woman. It’s why we are always treated like second class citizens. When I see Victor moonlighting as a male exotic dancer, get back to me. 💃🏻
      Exactly! I would hope this never happens. I can't believe it would be suggested when Nikki was 48!

Comment

I suppose it could be viewed as a compliment to MTS to suggest her character should strip considering MTS is 65. But I agree with those who think it would be a ridiculous and demeaning plot. A poster was right to say it is also sexist since we would never see such a similar suggestion for an older male character. In any case this is a moot point. As someone posted when MTS was 48 they wanted Nikki to strip and she refused. She made it clear it would be unseemly for her and her character.

Comment

Nikki is pretty much a senior citizen even though she had a fling with Arturo who was younger than her grandson Noah. Victoria is in her 50s and Nick in his 40s. She would be the laughing stock of Genoa City if she was featured as a stripper.

Comment

No. No. No.
            but
            someone reminding her once in a while might be good for that uppity nose of hers.

Comment

At her age, Nikki will most likely get cramps if she were to do one of her young days routine strip dance, like the time she dance and did a strip routine in front of Victor and his date and she bended down and looked back at Victor with spite and she let out a snicker and Jack had to rush her out of the place.

Comment

A strip club for senior citizens. Old men taking baby steps with their walkers and gum-chewing hussies who take your order. Nikki ought to get right up there on stage and take it all off slowly to the song “The Stripper”.
                Last edited by jpa777; June 15, 2021, 03:29 PM. Reason: Took out youtube link

Comment

Hahaha thanks for the laugh! But no thanks for the visual.

Comment

What worked for Nicki and Victor was the difference between them. They could try and recreate that with Victoria dating a guy whose a tattoo artist. Or Nick dating a hippie chick type.

Comment

Of all things possible,this is the best storyline you could come up with for Nikki?

Comment

This post is a joke right?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X