Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Chelsea will shoot Adam and Sharon will be Blamed for it

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YRFANATIC
    Senior Board Member
    • Mar 2005

Chelsea will shoot Adam and Sharon will be Blamed for it

This is how it's going to play out for Chelsea's revenge to Sharon. It's so obvious.
  • VWD
    Scriptwriter
    • Jun 2004

No one is going to buy that especially Adam. But I can see Sharon being involved somehow.

Comment

• catster
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2020

I hope Chelsea messes them up good. I am ok with Adam being killed off for real and Sharon being the shooter would be so soapy.

Comment

• marciat
        marciat commented
        Editing a comment
        Adam won't be getting killed off thank gosh. He is the only non-boring character on this soap even when the writing is horrible.

• VWD
        VWD commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s safe to say none of that ain’t happening.
    • Soapfan54
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2016

Well, dang! How many times can the man get shot? Both Chelsea and Chloe are low-lives! IDK how Sharon would be blamed and who would believe it? The important thing is that VICTOR wouldn't believe it! And if he finds out who really shot his son, then they can kiss their azzes goodbye!
      IA with marciat that Adam is diabolically entertaining--when he isn't yoked to Chel the Con. It seems that Adam is gonna take the job w/NE's newly acquired media division! Wonder what they're gonna name it? Anyway, it sounds like the writers are finally gonna cut Adam a break from his town pariah duties and let the Kraken loose! Hope he brings it to Billy Boy and ChancComm but good! Can't wait...

Comment

• Lightdeb
        Lightdeb commented
        Editing a comment
        Your post is "pump it up" worthy. Thank you!
    • rockgirl
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2009

This could finally be Adam's redemption story....here's hoping....I hope Chelsea will go to hurt Sharon, and Faith will get in the way and Adam will save them both. Chelsea has really lost it and she's gonna snap any day. I'm sure Chloe will be more than willing to provide her with a gun as she always seems to have one handy.

Comment

• PattiePancake
        Recurring Poster
        • Nov 2018

I was so tickled at the dream scene when Chelsea was out of her chair and "shot" Adam. Finally some ACTION!! Can hardly wait to see what Chels has in store for Adam (and by association Sharon).

Comment

• Fanlady
          Executive Poster
          • Dec 2010

I think Chelsea will shoot Adam and Rey will be blamed. Chelsea doesn’t know that Adam and Sharon aren’t having an affair or that Sharon and Rey will be going to counseling for their marital issues; I’m sure the doctor might even testify that Rey has rage for Adam. This could be good if Chelsea realizes she was wrong to a certain extent, yes Shadam kissed but I’m hoping now, that this was a turning point for them to go their separate ways, such as Shey working on their marriage with counseling, and Adam starting a business with Victor. But Chelsea and Chloe eventually get found out and go to jail, they can show them being in jail for a few weeks, then eventually make soap opera reel world probation...Also, Chelsea could be aiming to shoot Sharon but accidentally shoot Faith, and Adam was on to what Chelsea was planning and because of Adam Faith was immediately taken to the hospital and saved, however Adam helps Chelsea cover up what she did and they could bond over that after she realizes she was wrong and let her imagination run too wild.
          Last edited by Fanlady; March 4, 2021, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡