X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday Canadian / Friday US

Ranch
    Nick shows up to confront a wigged out Nikki about Victoria being back at Newman. Adam rants about Adam and Victor and Nikki tell him it was Adam who killed Adrian

Nick can't believe Adam blocked out killing a man. VIctor reminds him that Adam was 11. Nick says it will be another of the family's dirty little secrets, asks if Adam is out of their lives completely. Nick leaves when he doesn't get an answer. Nikki thinks it's Victoria that Victor should be thinking of

Cottage
    Sharon says it's not a good time, Adam says it's too big, tells her he needs her

Coffee House
    Tessa surprises Mariah with flowers and a cupcake, thought she could use a break

Tessa knows Sharon would want her take a break. Mariah says she's not sure how she would have gotten through this without her, says she's always there to pump everyone up at the right moment. Mariah gets a text and asks Tessa how she could do this?

The text was from Tanner telling her Tessa turned down a big festival in the fall. Mariah can't believe she's just blowing it off. Mariah feels like she's holding her back

Abbott's
    Jack tells Ashley about Bixly, they wonder who or what it means

Ashley thinks some secrets are better left buried, but knows Jack isn't going to let it go.

Jack searches on-line for Bixly's, finds many, including a lost cat. Ashley hoping it's the cat. Ashley finds a pad with 'Bixly' written on it by Dina

Clinic
    Elena and Nate talk work and how every day not going to be an exciting one

Society
    Amanda and Devin discuss the how they grew up, the foster homes and the system

They talk about how the kind of $ they have would have impacted them back in high school. Amanda says she had to work twice as hard but she knew it was her path. Devin says even with his billions of dollars, he sometimes feels like he's borrowing a suit out of Neil's closet

Ranch
    Chelsea arrives and tells them Connor ran to the stables, Nikki goes to see him. Chelsea tells Victor that Adam has accepted the truth, but she doesn't know where he's at

Chelsea says Adam was scared, torn up. Victor says you never give up on your own son, he's his flesh and blood. Chelsea thanks him for what he did for Adam

Cottage
    Sharon says she can't deal with another Newman power struggle. Adam tells her killed someone when he was 11 and Victor covered it up. Sharon thinks he should talk to someone else, Adam says he want her. Nick comes in asking what the hell he's doing there

Nick tells him to leave. Sharon gets a call, leaves saying she has to take it. Nick says Sharon doesn't need her baggage, tells him not to dump it on a woman who just had surgery

Adam shocked to learn of the cancer, asks if she's going to be all right. Nick says she doesn't need his selfishness invading her life. Adam says he cares about Sharon and it's her call. Adam tells Nick that Sharon has to know she has his full support. Nick tells him to get out or he'll never make it back to the front door

Abbott's
    Ashley says it took a lot of effort for Dina to write it down, wonders if Bixly is another long lost sibling

Jack refuses to believe Dina has another child out there. Ashley thinks anything is possible. Traci arrives wondering what's going on

Ranch
    Nikki asks Victor what Chelsea wanted. Nikki says they both know what Adam is capable of when pushed to a breaking point

Cottage
    Sharon worried, but Nick tells her not to give it a second thought, says it's not her problem. Sharon says he asked her for help, wants to know more of what happened. Nick says he was trying to protect his mother, but he's skeptical, says he always thought there was something dark and disturbing about Adam

Sharon doesn't believe anyone is born evil. Nick tells her not to feels sorry him. Sharon says it wasn't a monster at her door, it was a scared man, insists she's going to talk to Adam

Penthouse
    Adam back, asks Chelsea how to accept that he killed somebody and doesn't remember it. Chelsea says he has to leave the past where it belongs

Adam says there's no going back, no forgetting he killed a man. Adam says it makes him question who he, wonders if it's worse than even Victor is saying. Chelsea begs him to leave it alone

CF
    Tessa says here is where she wants to be, says she feels for the first part of her life like she's in a real family

Abbott's
    Traci doesn't think it's another child. Traci looks at the paper, and says it's not bixly, it's Bixby and she knows exactly what she's talking about

Traci reminds them about dad always getting them to smile for the Bixby, their movie camera. Traci wonders if Dina wants to see the movies again and go back where it all began

Clinic
    Elena and Nate debrief after an operation, an old lady who almost lost an eye. Elena says she was smitten with him. They laugh and joke back and forth about pie's and patients bringing them things

Society
    Amanda says even though she never met Neil, she knows he would have been proud

Penthouse
    Adam gets a text, it's Sharon asking how she can help

Next Week:

Penthouse:
    Adam: I need help Chelsea!
    Chelsea: Help only Sharon can give

Abbott's
    Jack, on phone: What's new?
    Victoria: I just wanted to let you know everything's still on track
    Jack: You can count on me

Chancellor Enterprises:
    Amanda: If Victoria follow through...
    Billy: We'd be in a war, Newman on Newman, never a safe place to be

Comment

• guichard
      guichard commented
      Editing a comment
      welcome back Zoie1

Ok, here we go again, Adam has to be weak and pathetic. Really, why did that piece of crap have to show up and intervene? It was easier not watching during the shutdown. NTSA!

Comment

Thank you, Zoie!

Amanda, Nate, Devon and Elena kind of remind me of Neil, Dru, Malcolm and Olivia. This quad could have potential if done right.

It figures that Sharon can't stay away from Adam. Maybe helping someone else can help her forget about her own situation a little bit. Nick being in the middle of it is just same ol' same ol... Thinking that his brother could have killed someone in cold blood at 11 is a lot even for Nick, but what can be expected from him??
      I hope Sharon reminds him that he's back with Phyllis, has no room to judge and he can go help his girlfriend backstab his sister if he has nothing better to do with his time (and this is coming from a Shick fan).
      Last edited by sparkk2chane; August 13, 2020, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• RestlessFan
        RestlessFan commented
        Editing a comment
        The only difference between Neil/Dru/Malcolm/Olivia/the 2 actors who played Nathan (Nate's father) and this current group is there was more riveting storylines for them (Neil/Dru/Malcolmn/Olivia) and it had the Bill Bell touch. I am mainly bored by the way these guys are written (Amanda, Nate, Devon, and Elena). Their storylines/dialogue is beyond boring. They all need to be on a medical show instead, like ER, etc. (prime time medical show) treating interesting patients to make them interesting. Devon, as much as I like the actor, does not come across as a leading actor (he needed Neil and Dru in the past) and now that Neil is gone, it is showing the void Neil has left. I found Lily more interesting at Chancellor media acting like she is boss over Billy even thought they are equal business workers and I couldn't believe it that Lily looked better at being in charge. Devon, needs to developed his business acumen better. The current group needs more edgier storylines, especially Devon, who's been given the mantle from Neil. Neil and DRu were powerhouses, we long time viewers were so lucky to have witness their s/l's for the longest time or Bill Bell years and even over early 2000's.

Welcome back, Zoie1 ..

I enjoyed today's eppy & look forward to seeing where things go with the Abbotts & "Bixby" .

Comment

• Emylee
        Emylee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Zoie for your recap, much appreciated. Good episode today. Always enjoy having the Abbotts on. Like also the Adam story. Great job Y&R with the distancing. Happy the new shows are back.

"Newman on Newman" ... just ... ew!!!

Comment

Dear Lord will Nick Newman ever find a way to mind his own damn business? Sharon is not a child or an invalid, she can decide for herself who she wants in her own life.

Comment

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!!! EVERYTHING you said!

I now remember the main reason why I had to stop watching this soap "NICK"

Comment

• marciat
          marciat commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, telling Adam "he won't make it to the door" It's time Adam presses assault charges. I don't see why Adam doesn't fight with him back. He has no reason to be scared of Nick.

• Meekaray
          Meekaray commented
          Editing a comment
          I was annoyed just reading it! He’s so annoying!

Please Tessa! For the love of all that’s soap holiness: GET ON THE PLANE!

Comment

• VixensVamp
          VixensVamp commented
          Editing a comment
          And the plane go down, and she's the only one onboard

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          LgOL at both y'all's posts! Too funny!

• GwenSharonteam
          GwenSharonteam commented
          Editing a comment
          So funny, yes thank you for the laugh 😂

Thanks for the recap Zoie1. Much appreciated.

Wow, Nick is really acting buffoonish in this episode. I mean his hatred for Adam has been OTT since Adam's most recent return from the dead, but his believing this proves there's always been something off about Adam and he was born a "bad seed" . I'm glad Sharon defended Adam and look forward to her trying to help him.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Adam's reaction to Sharon having cancer. And I hope he and Sharon talk about her condition when they see each other again.

Comment

• marciat
          marciat commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought they had made amends before the cabin explosion. When Adam came back though, it's like was a different person towards him for no reason!! Nick's an a** anyways, but I never knew he was this bad.

• savytabby
          savytabby commented
          Editing a comment
          I know marciat. I thought so too. That's why his OTT hatred of Adam this go-around hasn't made any sense. It's like he thinks Adam staged his own death and stayed away on purpose, when it wasn't like that. He knows what really happened. I will always love Shick, but Nick has always been a bit of a jerk. I get his being protective of Sharon right now, but, really, he's just gotten so much worse.

• savytabby
          savytabby commented
          Editing a comment
          I know marciat. I thought so too. That's why his OTT hatred of Adam this go-around hasn't made any sense. It's like he thinks Adam staged his own death and stayed away on purpose, when it wasn't like that. He knows what really happened. I will always love Shick, but Nick has always been a bit of a jerk. I get his being protective of Sharon right now, but, really, he's just gotten so much worse.

Nick is a real piece of work, still trying to control Sharon's life. Adam didn't even know about Sharon having cancer and like he said it is not Nick's choice to make. Adam has a history with Sharon too, obviously he would want to be there for her. Yes he wants her help but that doesn't mean he is going to ignore her own battles.

Comment

Originally posted by JViv View Post
          Please Tessa! For the love of all that’s soap holiness: GET ON THE PLANE!
          I will second, third and fourth this! Then co-sign!!

She doesn't even mention her sister anymore. I would think after she started making money, she'd be shown sending her some or at least checking on her.

Than you Zoie1

Comment

You go Nick! Adam is a sniveling weak pathetic nasty jerk. Sharon is a total idiot to get involved with him. The way she was talking about poor Adam was barf inducing. Is anyone going to point out to Sharon how unethical it is for Sharon to be the the therapist for her ex-husband?

Comment

I bet if Phyllis stopped by to see Sharon, Nick wouldn't have a problem with it.

Comment

• Soapfan54
                Soapfan54 commented
                Editing a comment
                THIS!!! I posted the same thing elsewhere!

Nick can no longer punch anyone, so he has to display his caveman tendencies other ways.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                Editing a comment
                Silver-linings thanks to the pandemic. I see this as a good thing.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X