Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be ok if Paul and Christine break up/divorce?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be ok if Paul and Christine break up/divorce?

Since Christine is never on, I feel like that is an excuse not to have Paul on canvas. DD is much needed on canvas since the Newman and Abbott stories began to go in circles. May be breaking them up would allow Paul to get involved with someone new to create much needed drama or even a romance for someone who is over 50. AND a storyline that is new Newman centric.

Thoughts?

YR should cut a deal with LLB and say. We need you heavy Recurring. So at least 6 months of heavy story. If you notice something. The Men of YR need a female counter part to bounce story back and forth with each other. As much as I love DD and he is my Gateway into YR. Its not like say Jack Abbott right now is thriving in story. Neil RIP. He was floundering without Dru for a long time.

YR need to overhal all stories and characters. To me. Abbey and Summer are too much the same characters. Rey/Chance as Detective characters are not needed. If anything. Paul may have to go back to being a PI to get story again. More later. One thing. YR really needs Paul/Michael/Lauren/Jill need to be back in action. More than new sets.

Comment

Would love it! Paul needs someone like Lauren.

Comment

Alternatively, Jack and Christine can be a couple. It has not been done. It frees Paul to be part of a new storyline and a romance.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
          Jupiter Jane commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG No; don't do that to my Jackie!

Yes! I wanted to throw a sock at the TV when these two had that impromptu wedding after Chancellor Park was officially opened. Christine has grown on me but the character is offline too much for Paul to get a story. And, the only reason (IMHO) he was made Dylan's dad was to give SB more of a foothold in the cast then he bolted back to GH.

And, I would be good with a Michael and Lauren breakup. Paul and Lauren should have had the affair years ago instead of Carmine. Or, she should have turned to him when Michael was shutting her out.

Comment

They're barely on. Why would it do any good to have them break up? I doubt they will write an entire storyline around that any time soon.

Comment

I would go to it. I think they are boring together.

Comment

I'd love to see Jack and Christine paired. I also think that frees up Paul to become involved with someone new. Gloria?

Comment

No!!! I don't want them to divorce! They should show them more and give them a storyline.

Comment

Christine is so dull and serious, she never smiles. She would bring any coupling down. Weren't Paul and Lauren already married once? Lauren is cute with Michael and Mikey would be lost without her. Bring some family back for Paul to cause some drama.

Comment

• DallasGal
                    DallasGal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, and it is interesting that so much is made about Sharon and Adam and their history removed; the writers have barely acknowledged that Paul and Lauren had been married.

• xoregonian
                    xoregonian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's true Dallas. I didn't even know that before they started showing the old reruns. I had no idea Paul and Lauren were a couple, much less married. They were super cute together.

I love Paul and Chris together and IMO, there's no reason to break them off. Have Paul find out that Ricky had a son and that the mother of that boy was the one who took the night and Ricky's computer the night he died, who hiden at the gravesite and lost the rosary... That would be a great story.

Comment

• jcollins4641
                    jcollins4641 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great Ricky idea..or recast Dylan or bring back Heather!

No I enjoy Paul and Christine together. If they were on more and had more of a story to be told they could be very interesting. I like their history on the show together and they are both phenomenal actors who just don't get enough screen time and they surely deserve it.

Comment

At this point I think they should just stay married...WHY did they have to have Nikki and Neil run her down and kill their baby girl! I always preferred Chris and Danny but if Paul and Chris were to break up I say bring back detective Maggie OR LYNNE BASSETT for Paul..Nina and Paul I didn't like!

Comment

If a divorce would mean both characters getting screen time, I say yes. One thing the classics reminded me of was how much Cricket was featured over many years. The character (and LLB’s acting chops) grew tremendously over the decades. It is a bit odd that she is barely on now—her rivalry with Phyllis is deeper and IMO better than Phyllis’ feud with Sharon.

Michael and Lauren could also be given more to do for that matter.

Comment

They should divorce. Give Paul a new lady, and more stories.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X