Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SID Interviews Melissa Claire Egan (contains spoilers)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SID Interviews Melissa Claire Egan (contains spoilers)

https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/t...r-chelsea-adam

Wow! We are getting, FINALLY, Adam/Sharon stuff, and him finding out about her illness. The writers finally listened. I am curious what the new or new camera work will look like with all the health rules or social distancing. I took peeks at B&B, and, started liking Ridge/Shawna...ha..ha.

Comment

I like the Sharon/Adam stuff, but really she shouldn't be acting as his therapist given their past together.

Comment

• chandon1
        chandon1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, U are RIGHT of course but then soaps do things like that often.....just look @ how many of the Forrester's & their kids Taylor was or has treated.

IDK, didn't she treat Thorne's daughter after being involved in her mom's death, too?

Well it's about time they had Adam and Sharon interacting - let's hope that particular quarantine ends for good. Plus I will always be here for anything that ruffles Chelsea's feathers.

Comment

I hate Adam and Sharon together. Love the characters, just not together.

Comment

• VixensVamp
          VixensVamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm another that feels the same

• chandon1
          chandon1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Here, here!

IDK, I think Adam is sort of like the 21st century version of Jack pertaining to Sharon being the 21st century version of Nikki & Nick being the 21st century version of Victor in their relationships 2 each other.

Nick HATES Adam much like TGVN HATES ole smilin Jack!

It doesn't surprise me @ all that show will go there just 4 the major DRAMA of it all.

Rey was a rock 4 Sharon when she needed it but dull as a dishrag.......no drama with the character.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
          Mr.Sami_Brady commented
          Editing a comment
          This! I don't understand Shadam fans and the pairing, as it's morbid. If this is the ONLY thing the show took from fans during the hiatus, then I am really worried about Y&R's future.

That's a nice natural way to have them interact. Interesting.

Comment

I have never understood how a woman (even if it IS fictional) could even look at Adam after what he did to Sharon and Faith. Abominable!!!

Comment

• Holly99
            Holly99 commented
            Editing a comment
            WillHorton .. MM was shown in a flashback .. but .. the original gaslighter was Chris Engen.

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            That is why I will never accept Sharon and Adam as a couple. I can accept Chelsea and Adam because as a grifter, she did some pretty shady things herself like what she did to Billy. So they work for me.

• Smithey
            Smithey commented
            Editing a comment
            Same character, no matter who played him. And I don’t care for Nick/Phyllis either. Or Victor/Nikki. I don’t like it when men mistreat women.

Originally posted by Smithey View Post
          I have never understood how a woman (even if it IS fictional) could even look at Adam after what he did to Sharon and Faith. Abominable!!!
          The same reason Nick can look at Phyllis knowing all the crimes she has committed. Same reason Nikki could look at Victor. Chloe look at Kevin and vice versa, Lauren look at Michael etc etc. Now I know the argument will be that well they didn't commit those crimes towards them. To me that doesn't make a difference. It shouldn't be " Well you only tried to murder someone else, it wasn't me so it's ok".

Comment

Sounds like some good angst for Chadam. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Oh thank you for finally letting Sharon and Adam have scenes together!! Even if they are not romantic scenes, not having them be around each other at all was ridiculous. Plus Sharon and Mark have way too much chemistry to ignore.

Comment

Yay!!! This is just the news I wanted to hear. Some Shadam scenes are exactly what I've been wanting to see.

I've never cared about the history with the kidnapping. Everyone on the show has been with rapists, murderers, kidnappers and more so if they can be forgiven so can Adam. I love the angst and chemistry with Shadam and will look forward to these scenes very much.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                  GwenSharonteam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I share your point of view ... happy that actual circumstance makes we can finally have some Shadam scenes ... it was a miss ...

• rockgirl
                  rockgirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm happy too Gwen. It's about time as there has been so many wasted opportunities with them. Hoping we get more than just a few scenes and get a whole story...or more!.

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
                I like the Sharon/Adam stuff, but really she shouldn't be acting as his therapist given their past together.
                Well yeah she shouldn’t be his therapist LOL. But it’s interesting they’re going that way because I remember on the last episode where they show him in the coffee house (this is after he finds out the information from Victor),and he’s sitting there and I always got the feeling he was waiting to see Sharon, he wanted Sharon to show up so he could talk to her. Because otherwise why not just go home and wait for Chelsea and Connor to get back from the baby shower. So now he can talk to her, as a therapist. Which of course will be a disaster because a therapist shouldn’t be emotionally involved and boy are they emotionally involved with each other, LOL.

But it is finally happening, they’re actually going to see each other, hooray! It was ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous, that they couldn’t so much as wave at each other for months and months. So at least that’s finally ended thank goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by JBB1974 View Post

The same reason Nick can look at Phyllis knowing all the crimes she has committed. Same reason Nikki could look at Victor. Chloe look at Kevin and vice versa, Lauren look at Michael etc etc. Now I know the argument will be that well they didn't commit those crimes towards them. To me that doesn't make a difference. It shouldn't be " Well you only tried to murder someone else, it wasn't me so it's ok".
                  I agree , the list is long .. Victoria forgiving Billy multiple times ...

Comment

Typical adam behavior.Never mind with your problems Sharon,help me with mine.

Comment

^Well to be fair Adam doesn’t know that Sharon has cancer. Though he’s always had a tendency of reaching out when he’s drowning.

But I’ll be consider me shocked that Sharon and Adam are finally sharing scenes again. I wondered how long they were going to ignore that elephant in the room. Can’t wait to see how these scenes unfold they have so much chemistry together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X