Shelia running away to L.A

Comment

Is Nate coming ******((*

Comment

Scotty must have fun

Comment

A Fenmore Birthmark*****

Comment

I was not watching in 1992. This Sheila stuff is like Film Noir !

Comment

Paul will find out after he done with his photo shoot

Comment

Today's episode is from May 15, 1992! I was 17 years old. A month later June is my birthday.
                    Last edited by sonyab1974; August 4, 2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Sheila, dirty-looking Lauren and Sheila's Mom are together. Lauren says she had thought her baby died, and now she finds out that he's alive and Sheila has him!! She wants to be let go. She promises not to tell anyone that Sheila held her hostage.

Scotty with John Silva in his office. They discuss how Sheila will react to Scotty telling her he wants a divorce. John says he saw her recently, and she will be blindsided. She won't take the news well.

Neil and Olivia talking about her big decision coming up. If she has surgery now, she will have to give up her baby she's carrying. She wants to try to carry the baby. Neil says the stakes are too high.

Lauren says Sheila can't keep her there forever. Sheila pulls a gun. Lauren says let's go back to GC and let's forget all about it. Sheila's mother begs her to let Lauren go. Sheila screams at her mom (poor lady). Sheila says Lauren would have her arrested for kidnapping and take her baby while Sheila rots in jail. Lauren just wants to see her baby. Sheila talks about the baby's birthmark, which has disappeared. Sheila had it removed. Sheila shows Lauren a photo of the baby, but she can't touch it. Crazy Sheila says there aren't any clues left that the baby isn't her (DNA, Sheila??). It dawns on Lauren that Sheila brought her there to kill her! (I had that figured out in the first scene....)

Comment

JMO, and No offense to Kimberlyn Brown and her abilities, but I can't take a Sheila episode again.
                        I realize it's crazy episode week or whatever, but Sheila is not my fave.

Comment

• TeamLuRe
                          TeamLuRe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I hear you. I quit watching the show for many shows because of Sheila and didn't come back until I knew it was okay to watch and she wouldn't be on again. And I'm surprised she hasn't popped up earlier in these classic episodes.

• LisaM1983
                          LisaM1983 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sheila has appeared in several classic episodes so far, both on Y&R and B&B. Say what you will about the character, but one thing she is not is boring!

• xoregonian
                          xoregonian commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not very familiar with Sheila, but when she's been on over at BB, they all kind of act like she's normal. Yet she was this huge whacko over here on YR. She's not my fave either.

Oh, boy - One of my favorite episodes! I loved the early Sheila Carter!

Comment

Paul done with he’s photo shoot

Comment

Baby has a fur coat *******

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X