Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Reed & Rex Sterling: Related?

Was just reading up on Nikki's history and discovered that the actor (Quinn Redecker) who played her father, years later played Rex Sterling... was it ever discussed on Y&R how the two looked similar and were maybe twins or something, and that Nikki might be related to Danny and Gina?

As far as I know; no Nick Reed and Rex were not related.

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      So they just pretended that these two men looked exactly like each other? 🤔😉

It was never Imphisied on the show. QR as Rex was treated as a different character. If they bring back VIncent Irrizary to YR again. The characters will look at him as a different character.

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmmm, I guess just like with a recast. What a lost opportunity though.

Nick Reed and Rex Stirling were not on the soap at the same time era. I would say off the top of my head there was 10 yrs or so between the 2 characters appeared. Once Nick Reed was killed off, his character was rarely mentioned. The actor when he played Rex was much loved in the end. MHO

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point. Also I guess in today's age with doppelgangers and long lost twins, I realize it may not have been a tool used much back then

Nick Reed never had big major impact on the show. Only in Nikki's drama to get over.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X