This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday, 7/22/20 LT

Getting an early start here on the LT in case I am tied up later....................

what the show about today ?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamLuRe View Post
      Getting an early start here on the LT in case I am tied up later....................
      Stay cool again

Comment

• TeamLuRe
        TeamLuRe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I seem to have computer problems right around 12:30 p.m., so that's why I'm often a little late.

• Nightrocker
        Nightrocker commented
        Editing a comment
        That ok TeamLuRe

Jill big hat

Comment

Today's episode is from March 12, 1993.

Comment

• Nightrocker
          Nightrocker commented
          Editing a comment
          I few more months I ll be drinking

Cricket long hair beautiful

Comment

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! Crazy Michael! I love it!

Comment

• muckle
            muckle commented
            Editing a comment
            Should be fun to relive this episode - he played a great bad guy

I love the character growth of Micheal over the years.. He was a murderer and rapist but turned his life around... Completely different person today!

Comment

• Good Kitty
            Good Kitty commented
            Editing a comment
            muckle I don't know who else he may have murdered but I remember a young lady he hired to drug Danny R and pose with him in provocative pix turning up dead in a park shortly thereafter.

• thecourt99
            thecourt99 commented
            Editing a comment
            He is the best example of character development that I can think of on this show.

• JBB1974
            JBB1974 commented
            Editing a comment
            Before this incident we saw today he had hired a Woman to seduce Danny and then post pictures of them together(Her name was rebecca). Michael lead her to believe she could have Danny for herself. But Christine didn't fall for the photos and Rebecca threatened Michael that she was going to rat him out. Next thing we know she turned up dead. There never a follow up because Michael ended up going to prison anyways.

Kay where your facelift

Comment

I am not into this early version of Michael--sweaty, raving maniacal predator.

Comment

LOL, that look on Katherine's face when Jill hugged her - I miss these days!!!

Comment

Neil being congratulated by Brad, John, etc. at his marriage to Dru. John kisses Jill, who is wearing a large, colorful hat. She congratulates Dru. Then Kay and Rex talk with Dru. Lynn hugs Dru, who wishes Lynn just as much happiness. Paul with Neil. Rex asks John what happened to Jill. She's happy and lively.

Meanwhile, Cricket at work and receives a call from John.

Is this Michael pounding on a brick wall with hammer and chisel? Yes, it is. Uh oh.......

Mamie with Olivia reminiscing about Neil and Dru. They both look so pretty in pink. Jill congratulates Mamie. Jill then literally runs into Kay and shocks her with her niceness. Mamie asks John if Jill has had too much to drink because she was so nice to her! Brad makes a speech then toasts them. Jill pointedly doesn't take a drink (I noticed her gloves match her hat!). John asks what's up with her. She says it has nothing to do with alcohol (maybe Billy?).

Comment

Jill likes the bubbles

Comment

Wouldn't it have been easier and less work for Michael to just pick her lock?

Comment

• Good Kitty
                      Good Kitty commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Too easy - I may be wrong but I remember this took him almost all summer. 😂

• JBB1974
                      JBB1974 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually now that I remember, Danny hired Paul to practically be Christine's bodyguard while he was out of town. So I think he was worried Paul would be guarding the door.

• Good Kitty
                      Good Kitty commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I remember Michael had an estranged wife with an apartment in Cricket's building and that's how he gained access to the walls. I think when Michael came busting thru Christine's wall Paul was there to save her and that may have been the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Y&R should get the Scandal actress

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X